The Sanders Made $200K in 2014 But Net Worth Just $500K??

$35,000 went straight to Fed and State income taxes, 18% of their income.

I don't care. Person of his career should be in the 8 figures.
Also says they had $65K in Visa bills, which explains a lot why he has no money.

He has a government pension, which likely has a Net Present Value of at least 7 figures. I doubt most people who make $200K per year can build up a net worth of $10M+

Next bring up Trumps Tax returns if you want to see a sudden reversal from "How much does he earn?" into "Who cares what Trump is worth? I'm talking about Bernie!"

Also says they had $65K in Visa bills, which explains a lot why he has no money.

I don't want some fool with $65k of credit card debt in the White House holy shit.

The "with $65K of credit card debt" is rather superfluous, hun.

The guys a retard if he has that kind of credit card debt.

I don't want some fool with $65k of credit card debt in the White House holy shit.

The "with $65K of credit card debt" is rather superfluous, hun.

The guys a retard if he has that kind of credit card debt.

He's a fool even without the Credit Card Debt!

Bernie failed to establish a 'global racketeering fund' like the Clintons. Was that a mistake on his part?

That has to wait until after his Presidency, or at least during. His wife could get the family biz going during his first and only term.

The old fool has no concept of money, that explains why he's running on free shit

Then ask this goober what Trump is worth and watch her abandon any giveadams she mightve had left over.

What? Why don't you actually contribute instead of the above shit? That's why you're viewed as a tool....that and your old and lame clown avatar, I mean really that shit is old

The old fool has no concept of money, that explains why he's running on free shit

Then ask this goober what Trump is worth and watch her abandon any giveadams she mightve had left over.

What? Why don't you actually contribute instead of the above shit? That's why you're viewed as a tool....that and your old and lame clown avatar, I mean really that shit is old

I dont care about fools opinion of me....because they are fools.

Now go on your name calling spree to cover the fact that you only seem to care what someone makes when a D is behind their name Bi-Cat. Go on, do your one trick!

Bernie failed to establish a 'global racketeering fund' like the Clintons. Was that a mistake on his part?

That has to wait until after his Presidency, or at least during. His wife could get the family biz going during his first and only term.

Got it!

Must be ex-prez and/or wife of ex-prez in order to give out state strategy to foreign Govt's in exchange for extreme speaking fees and/or other payola in order to provide clean drinking water for the pygmies in New Guinea.............

Forum List

Back