The Sanders Made $200K in 2014 But Net Worth Just $500K??

I don't want some fool with $65k of credit card debt in the White House holy shit.

The "with $65K of credit card debt" is rather superfluous, hun.

The guys a retard if he has that kind of credit card debt.
Some people use their credit cards to pay for everything then pay off their card every month for rewards points or miles.
Except Sanders reported it as a debt, which means he got a bill and let it ride.
It said he paid for two weddings and doesn't say how long he let it ride for.
Everyone in debt has excuses. He can't manage his own finances, period.

Now Sanders has a lot of poor college kids lunch money. Which they could use for a good lunch instead of throwing money to this guy. Hillary just got boosted because of this communist.

I don't care. Person of his career should be in the 8 figures.
Also says they had $65K in Visa bills, which explains a lot why he has no money.

I don't want some fool with $65k of credit card debt in the White House holy shit.

Some people use their credit cards to pay for everything then pay off their card every month for rewards points or miles.

Paying off $65K of CC charges each month is quite a feat when one earns only $200K per year. If Bernie can pull that off, he's a Financial GEEEENNNNIIIIUUUUSSSSS.
Except he isn't paying it off, so he is a financial moron.

If you read his full bio it is obvious responsibility is not his strong suit.

Paying off $65K of CC charges each month is quite a feat when one earns only $200K per year. If Bernie can pull that off, he's a Financial GEEEENNNNIIIIUUUUSSSSS.

:lol:

From your link in the OP:

On a separate disclosure form required of presidential candidates, Sanders reported having between $25,000 and $65,000 in credit card debt at some point during the past year.

Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs said the debt was related to weddings of a daughter and niece and that Sanders and his wife had since paid the balance on the two credit cards down to zero.

“Like a lot of Americans, they use credit cards to pay everyday expenses,” Briggs said.

You were saying?

Of that $200K Mr and Mrs Sanders made, just $8K went to charity, so that's not it. Keep in mind net worth includes home valuation.

The man is obviously living his life on every penny and doesn't know how to save or invest.

On tax returns, Sanders and wife report $200,000 in income — mostly from his Senate post
A man living a modest life. And 8k to charity is fine by me, that's more than a lot give.
Yeah, most Americans live modestly on $200K with huge debt and little net worth.

This thread is why we don't get good candidates.
The Presidency is ONE branch of our government. The president does not hold the countries purse. Granted, I believe Sanders ideas are ludicrous but to skewer the man for his private finances is out of bounds imo.
Likewise I say Trump's finances are no one's business.

Pardon me for not being a hypocrite

On a separate disclosure form required of presidential candidates, Sanders reported having between $25,000 and $65,000 in credit card debt at some point during the past year.

Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs said the debt was related to weddings of a daughter and niece and that Sanders and his wife had since paid the balance on the two credit cards down to zero.

“Like a lot of Americans, they use credit cards to pay everyday expenses,” Briggs said.

You were saying?
Makes $200k and can't write a check for a wedding? My case validated.

Of that $200K Mr and Mrs Sanders made, just $8K went to charity, so that's not it. Keep in mind net worth includes home valuation.

The man is obviously living his life on every penny and doesn't know how to save or invest.

On tax returns, Sanders and wife report $200,000 in income — mostly from his Senate post
A man living a modest life. And 8k to charity is fine by me, that's more than a lot give.
Yeah, most Americans live modestly on $200K with huge debt and little net worth.

It is amazing to me how you guys will continue to lie without embarassment, even after you've been proven wrong.

Is this the "morality" that you're always blathering about?

This thread is why we don't get good candidates.
The Presidency is ONE branch of our government. The president does not hold the countries purse. Granted, I believe Sanders ideas are ludicrous but to skewer the man for his private finances is out of bounds imo.
Likewise I say Trump's finances are no one's business.

Pardon me for not being a hypocrite
And I believe how a person runs their life is how they will serve in office.

I'd like to believe most Americans don't judge their fellow Americans on such superfluous bullshit.
Maybe the man bought something as a one off? Either way how is it any of our fucking business?

It is amazing to me how you guys will continue to lie without embarassment, even after you've been proven wrong.

Accusing me of a lie without referencing it?
Tsk tsk.

I'd like to believe most Americans don't judge their fellow Americans on such superfluous bullshit.
Maybe the man bought something as a one off? Either way how is it any of our fucking business?

It's politics, the nature of the beast. The left goes after Trump and vice versa for the right

You were saying?

Except for the fact that you've been lying this whole thread.

Such an immoral clown you are. Doesn't God get upset when his followers break His commandments?

Actually People living on the brink is why we had the 08 crash.

Accusing me of a lie without referencing it?
Tsk tsk.

It's right there, clown shoes. You've been doing it all thread.

You make God sad.

It's politics, the nature of the beast. The left goes after Trump and vice versa for the right
Why not do the right thing and step above the bullshit rather than dig around in it?

You were saying?

Except for the fact that you've been lying this whole thread.

Such an immoral clown you are. Doesn't God get upset when his followers break His commandments?
More false accusations with no link. You're a moderator?
Tsk tsk.

Forum List

Back