🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Seahawks Beat The Panthers

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's been another great year for the Seahawks. It's looking like another great playoff season too.

They really beat the Panthers good. 31 to 17.

The Seahawks will probably be in the Super Bowl again and I won't be surprised if they win it again.

Great game. Dallas tomorrow and its opponent. The NFC is going to be well represented in SB.

Idk I just take it game by game but.....Go Hawks!! :banana:

I've been a fan since before they played their first game. I remember watching that first game with my dad.

I sure hope they get to the Super Bowl and win again. This time I'll be here in Seattle for it. Last year I was out of town.

Ridiculous that a 7-8-1 team was even in the playoffs.
It would have been a huge embarrassment for the NFL had Carolina advanced any further.

Its the Packers and the Hawks. Would be fun to go to next Sundays game....Ha. I have a feeling tickets will be out of my price range.

So you are a flawed personality, Dana.

Cure is possible.

Go Boyz!

I never said I was perfect. LOL!

I'm sorry about your cowboys but my Packers played a very good game.

Next week I'll be cheering for the Seahawks. I think it's here in Seattle again. If so, the Packers don't stand a chance.

Do you know who the Patriots play next?

Its the Packers and the Hawks. Would be fun to go to next Sundays game....Ha. I have a feeling tickets will be out of my price range.

It will be a party that's for sure. You can go to any of the game parties that the radio stations put on. I know that KZOK puts on a party at an Alaskan Airlines hanger on Occidental downtown.

They were broadcasting from that party yesterday.

Forum List

Back