The second nurse airlifted to Emory you aren't going to believe your eyes

Big Rig is a moron.

"ive told CBS News the safety coordinator doesn't wear gear so he can act as the team's eyes and ears on the tarmac. They're trained to keep a safe distance from patients. Phoenix Air says it has transported 11 Ebola patients and no crew members have contracted the virus."

Dallas nurse Amber Vinson s plane had mystery man without Ebola hazmat suit - CBS News

They followed exact protocol, exactly like they have with all 11 ebola patients and no health workers have become sick. Stop spreading fear, loser.
We know you're an obama supporter that makes me smarter than you dumb bitch.

Regardless of who voted for who, the situation in the picture in the OP is fine.

This is exactly how government run health care will be handled. Like a clown car.

Ain't it grand?
Because the privately run hospital in Dallas did a bang up job.

Duncan lied to the hospital about having had contact with someone with ebola, just as he lied to the airlines. Had he told the hospital about his contact they wouldn't have sent him home after his first visit.

Last edited:
4qpixv.jpg

Big Rig is a moron.

"ive told CBS News the safety coordinator doesn't wear gear so he can act as the team's eyes and ears on the tarmac. They're trained to keep a safe distance from patients. Phoenix Air says it has transported 11 Ebola patients and no crew members have contracted the virus."

Dallas nurse Amber Vinson s plane had mystery man without Ebola hazmat suit - CBS News

They followed exact protocol, exactly like they have with all 11 ebola patients and no health workers have become sick. Stop spreading fear, loser.

Regardless of who voted for who, the situation in the picture in the OP is fine.
It makes a god damn difference only a moron would support obama.

Big Rig is a moron.

Youre a moron and you dont support your POTUS. What happened?

Big Rig is a moron.

Dumb fuck what ever you say your support of obama makes you dumb as dirt that I walk on and stomp off my boots.

Big Rig is a moron.

Dumb fuck what ever you say your support of obama makes you dumb as dirt that I walk on and stomp off my boots.
Whatever. I'd wager that dirt still was smarter than you.

Big Rig is a moron.

It makes no difference in the accuracy of the posts in this thread. And, as I have said before, the medical protocol officer did not need to be wearing a hazmat suit.

So whether you think who they voted for makes a goddamned difference or not, the result is the same.

Big Rig is a moron.

And none of that changes the facts of the situation shown in the OP.

Forum List

Back