The second nurse airlifted to Emory you aren't going to believe your eyes

Yep, I made my point and there is no need to do more.
Sorry you were dismissed talking out of your ass isn't making a point.It's just down right stupid.

If I had done that you might have a point. But I posted the regulations from the governing body, and added my own experience as an extra bit.

Your are butthurt. I get that. But unless you can point to something specific that I said that was inaccurate, you have no argument.
You're done bye bye I gave you a chance you took to long.

Junior, I don't jump thru hoops for anyone on these forums. If you want to pretend that crap with the time mattered, that is on you. But it didn't. I proved my point. If you want to discuss the topic, I have no problem with that. If you want to point out what it was that I said that you take issue with, I have no problem with that. But if you think I put my life on hold to answer questions to prove I know what I have already proven to be accurate, you are nuts.
I don't care I gave you a chance you failed to meet the requirement
]HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Congrats. Now keep trying to make your claims that the medical protocol officer should be in a hazmat suit.

Your thread seems to have died.

PPE is taks specific........PERIOD..............

In this case, they were following CDC protocol.........Unless someone can cite a different protocol, aka verifiable data then he was following the procedures set for this task...................

These guys are experts in this field.........They don't want to catch Ebola, and the nurse was contained in a bio suit. He acted as a safety observer and by the CDC guidelines he was legal to the task.

Head of the CDC also said you can't catch ebola if someone sitting next to you on a bus has it but if you (suspect) you have ebola don't get on a bus so you don't give it to anyone else.

CDC told the second nurse "sure, go ahead, get on that plane! No worries that you've had extensive contact/exposure to ebola and you're running a fever."

Feel free to trust the CDC.

If I were clipboard guy, I'd have put on basic PPE. PPE for clipboard guy might be overkill according to CDC protocol ... and? Better to have the thing and not need it than to need the thing and not have it. It's ebola, be over cautious.

I've posted many times the possibility of limited airborne spread via the Canadian study. Even though that study was with pigs to chimps. As a sneeze can carry liquids for a short space.

I don't see this here when the infected was in a suit.
Canadian CBC radio yesterday interviewed the head writer on health issues for a Canadian newspaper.
As soon as I heard he was about to be interviewed I asked myself how long it would take him to trash FOX News. He did.
His explanation as to why the fucking fool 'clipboard man' wasn't wearing any protective gear was: "When people are wearing that protective gear they can't see in front of themselves so he was telling them where to walk to board the plane".
Unfucking believable!

that sounds like a pretty corny answer --LOL

more then likely the victims lab work

showed that the virus was either in a low shedding point or not currently shedding at all

Ebola-a-workplace-virus.jpg

In this case, they were following CDC protocol.........Unless someone can cite a different protocol, aka verifiable data then he was following the procedures set for this task...................

These guys are experts in this field.........They don't want to catch Ebola, and the nurse was contained in a bio suit. He acted as a safety observer and by the CDC guidelines he was legal to the task.

Head of the CDC also said you can't catch ebola if someone sitting next to you on a bus has it but if you (suspect) you have ebola don't get on a bus so you don't give it to anyone else.

CDC told the second nurse "sure, go ahead, get on that plane! No worries that you've had extensive contact/exposure to ebola and you're running a fever."

If I were clipboard guy, I'd have put on basic PPE. PPE for clipboard guy might be overkill according to CDC protocol ... and? Better to have the thing and not need it than to need the thing and not have it. It's ebola, be over cautious.

I've posted many times the possibility of limited airborne spread via the Canadian study. Even though that study was with pigs to chimps. As a sneeze can carry liquids for a short space.

Canadian CBC radio yesterday interviewed the head writer on health issues for a Canadian newspaper.
As soon as I heard he was about to be interviewed I asked myself how long it would take him to trash FOX News. He did.
His explanation as to why the fucking fool 'clipboard man' wasn't wearing any protective gear was: "When people are wearing that protective gear they can't see in front of themselves so he was telling them where to walk to board the plane".
Unfucking believable!

showed that the virus was either in a low shedding point or not currently shedding at all

I have worn similar suits, if you can't see in front of yourself it would be really useless. Besides what is to trip over going over a tarmac? Besides, is he sacrificing his safety so someone doesn't trip? WTF?

Unfucking believable!

I have worn similar suits, if you can't see in front of yourself it would be really useless. Besides what is to trip over going over a tarmac? Besides, is he sacrificing his safety so someone doesn't trip? WTF?

How is he sacrificing his safety? The virus is contained in the patient's suit. There is no virus outside the suit.

Unfucking believable!

true i have worn pressurized suits before sand blasting train cars

the window in that suit was much smaller then the ones in the photo

and i can not remember tripping over anything

considering the air was filled with pepper sized steel balls

and a window screen that gradually became scratched up

and air lines on the floor and sand blasting hoses running all over the place

--LOL

Unfucking believable!

How is he sacrificing his safety? The virus is contained in the patient's suit. There is no virus outside the suit.

And everyone else is wearing a suit....why?

Unfucking believable!

if i remember correctly

a video showed that there was others not suited up as well

Unfucking believable!

Because they will be going on the flight with the patient. And if the patient's condition deteriorates, they will have to provide medical care (inside the isolation chamber on the plane) which may include removing part of the patient's suit.

Unfucking believable!

if i remember correctly

I would not be surprised. Unless you were on the medical staff that was taking the flight, there is no need for a hazmat suit.

if i remember correctly

I would not be surprised. Unless you were on the medical staff that was taking the flight, there is no need for a hazmat suit.

yup

Unfucking believable!

It could be pretty much any of the paperwork involved. And, as I said,if the clipboard was never exposed to the virus it is safe to handle.

Big Rig is a moron.

"ive told CBS News the safety coordinator doesn't wear gear so he can act as the team's eyes and ears on the tarmac. They're trained to keep a safe distance from patients. Phoenix Air says it has transported 11 Ebola patients and no crew members have contracted the virus."

Dallas nurse Amber Vinson s plane had mystery man without Ebola hazmat suit - CBS News

They followed exact protocol, exactly like they have with all 11 ebola patients and no health workers have become sick. Stop spreading fear, loser.

Big Rig is a moron.

"ive told CBS News the safety coordinator doesn't wear gear so he can act as the team's eyes and ears on the tarmac. They're trained to keep a safe distance from patients. Phoenix Air says it has transported 11 Ebola patients and no crew members have contracted the virus."

Dallas nurse Amber Vinson s plane had mystery man without Ebola hazmat suit - CBS News

They followed exact protocol, exactly like they have with all 11 ebola patients and no health workers have become sick. Stop spreading fear, loser.
We know you're an obama supporter that makes me smarter than you dumb bitch.

Big Rig is a moron.

Seek mental help. Lol

Big Rig is a moron.

Seek mental help. Lol
No you need to seek mental help, only a stupid bitch could supporter a dumb ass lying sack of shit like obama
You fail dumb ass.

Big Rig is a moron.

Seek mental help. Lol
No you need to seek mental help, only a stupid bitch could supporter a dumb ass lying sack of shit like obama
You fail dumb ass.
Are you a health care worker? Trained in treating ebola patients? Bio hazard training?

Forum List

Back