The Seedy Side Of The Democratic Party

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
While I have no use for either party, the democrats used to be for the working class. That was long ago, before the Clinton's.

Democrats Warned Their Candidates Not to Talk About Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting - The DNC loves their profits and the gun lobby contributes to that.

While Democrats Call for Gun Control at Home, They Push Deadly Arms Deals Abroad
- Hypocrites. War means profits for those who support it and the democratic party loves their profits.

Democratic Party's DC Establishment Attacks Progressive Texas Candidate for US House - The Clinton run Democratic party will not support their own candidates who put people and issues before their party's profitability.

Bernieworld fires back in the DCCC’s war on a Texas Democrat - They reluctantly put up with Sanders but loath any democratic candidate who does not support their profitable agenda,​
`

The Seedy Side Of The Democratic Party
They have no other side
Wait a minute!!
I'm sure there are some ex-Democrats that turned out alright.

ronald-reagan.jpg

The Democratic Party are all about cash and power. Same as the Republican Party. I am fed up with the bullshit where everyone pretends they are the do-gooders and saviors of all mankind.

The Democratic Party are all about cash and power. Same as the Republican Party. I am fed up with the bullshit where everyone pretends they are the do-gooders and saviors of all mankind.

It's inevitable in entrenched political parties. If they launch with an ideology it's gone in a generation and the prime directive becomes self-perpetuation.

It's inevitable in entrenched political parties. If they launch with an ideology it's gone in a generation and the prime directive becomes self-perpetuation.

Except Republicans don't believe in government, so becoming "entrenched" isn't the goal...it's to do the job and get out. Your party can't win a fair competition so their goal is to become the referee and call people out who were safe by a mile. And there's also that your side has become full-blown communists since the Vietnam war.

Republicans are the ones who were always for the working class.
unfortunately, they
never have been and never will be... :(
That is why the working class is getting a tax break while bitches like you who are welfare queens aren't. You have to work to be in the working class, not hardly working......

`
While I have no use for either party, the democrats used to be for the working class. That was long ago, before the Clinton's.

Democrats Warned Their Candidates Not to Talk About Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting - The DNC loves their profits and the gun lobby contributes to that.

While Democrats Call for Gun Control at Home, They Push Deadly Arms Deals Abroad
- Hypocrites. War means profits for those who support it and the democratic party loves their profits.

Democratic Party's DC Establishment Attacks Progressive Texas Candidate for US House - The Clinton run Democratic party will not support their own candidates who put people and issues before their party's profitability.

Bernieworld fires back in the DCCC’s war on a Texas Democrat - They reluctantly put up with Sanders but loath any democratic candidate who does not support their profitable agenda,​
`
We're in desperate need of at least one more party. Both are now so controlled by darker forces that they're causing far more harm than good.

`

`
We're in desperate need of at least one more party. Both are now so controlled by darker forces that they're causing far more harm than good.

Aye. But the Duopoly is itself a monopoly. It's not going to allow competition.

Republicans are the ones who were always for the working class.

Look up a guy named Bill McKinley. That's about when they traded off.
Oh, look. Another "they switched sides" conspiracy theorist.

OK then don't look him up. Doesn't affect the record.

Around the turn of that century the RP started taking on the interests of the wealthy and the corporations. Enter McKinley. And then exit McKinley to an assassin, installing T Roosevelt who wasn't really part of that plan. Eight years later his protegé Taft got the RP train back on the wealthy track. TR didn't appreciate that so he ran against Taft, split the party, came in 2nd ahead of Taft and in effect handed the Presidency to Wilson, and that was the end of the RP's intimacy with the working class --- because at the same time the DP was absorbing the nascent Populist Party and movement, first running so-called "Fusion" candies and then taking on the Populist population represented by W.J. Bryan. And that's where the DP got the constituencies of minorities and immigrants. And of course, labor and its unions.

This is all in the history books. Ridicule it all you like but it rewrites nothing. Nor does it make it some kind of "conspiracy" just because you can't be bothered to learn your own history. The fact is, political parties shift with the winds. They're not there to represent an ideology; if they start that way, that ideology quickly takes second place to self-perpetuation. Because the objective of a political party is to consolidate power. And that's all it's there for.

Last edited:

Except Republicans don't believe in government, so becoming "entrenched" isn't the goal...it's to do the job and get out. Your party can't win a fair competition so their goal is to become the referee and call people out who were safe by a mile. And there's also that your side has become full-blown communists since the Vietnam war.

Republicans "don't believe in government"?

What the hell business do you think they're in? Auto repair?

I don't have a "party" dood. It ain't the only way to go yanno. I'm what most people are --- none of the above.

I'm fed up with people that blame everyone once they are forced to admit Democrats are corrupt as Hell.

Glad to meetchya. I myself am fed up with puerile dichotomists who think the whole world is made up of "Democrats" and "Republicans" as if there are only two choices.

I'm fed up with people that blame everyone once they are forced to admit Democrats are corrupt as Hell.

Yeah. It isn't what was said or done.....it's the Russians.

Forum List

Back