The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.

What an unhinged idea. First, your dumbass source is beyond stupid if he thinks hiding behind closed doors would produce a unanimous vote. Why do you even bring such a moronic link?

Second, it would be political suicide by the Dimwingers to try to conduct their Shampeachment in secret.

Third, it isn't a jury trial, Dumbass. It's political.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
I disagree. I want transparency, and Americans deserve to know what assholes are wasting precious time and tax dollars with this political theater whose only intent is to benefit the Democrat Party - according to Nancy Pelosi.

I'm NO Trump supporter but I do not support a secret vote. Nothing the Senate does should be secret.
I agree, it should be public, and they express their reasoning for their vote!

I just wish we had senators that had some Profiles in Courage...
Courageous people don't accept thousands of troops in the streets and a walled off capitol building.

I'm NO Trump supporter but I do not support a secret vote. Nothing the Senate does should be secret.
I agree, it should be public, and they express their reasoning for their vote!

I just wish we had senators that had some Profiles in Courage...
Courageous people don't accept thousands of troops in the streets and a walled off capitol building.

Courageous people also graciously accepts losing an election.

Forum List

Back