The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.

I'm NO Trump supporter but I do not support a secret vote. Nothing the Senate does should be secret.
I agree, it should be public, and they express their reasoning for their vote!

I just wish we had senators that had some Profiles in Courage...
Courageous people don't accept thousands of troops in the streets and a walled off capitol building.

Courageous people also graciously accepts losing an election.
Courageous people also accept thorough public inspections and complete transparency of said election.

I'm NO Trump supporter but I do not support a secret vote. Nothing the Senate does should be secret.

Courageous people don't accept thousands of troops in the streets and a walled off capitol building.

Courageous people also accept thorough public inspections and transparency of said election.

As there has been. Even Trump's judges have ruled against his claims. Courageous people accept that.

Courageous people also accept thorough public inspections and transparency of said election.

As there has been. Even Trump's judges have ruled against his claims. Courageous people accept that.
The fuck there has....No ballots or tabulators -outside Antrim and Ware Counties, which both indicated glaring fraud- have been made available for any third-party audits....Everything is being concealed behind locked doors.

Courageous people also don't need to lie and gaslight.

The fuck there has....No ballots or tabulators -outside Antrim and Ware Counties, which both indicated glaring fraud- have been made available for any third-party audits....Everything is being concealed behind locked doors.

Third parties.........those who claim Trump is going to be president again on the 4th. LOL........

Third parties.........those who claim Trump is going to be president again on the 4th. LOL........
I don't give a hoot in hell about anything Trump or his supporters have said or done....The subject here is third-party access to what should be openly and transparently subject to inspection....Try staying on that subject, deflectasaurus rex.

What do you craven cowards have to hide?

I don't give a hoot in hell about anything Trump or his supporters have said or done....The subject here is third-party access to what should be openly and transparently subject to inspection....Try staying on that subject, deflectasaurus rex.

I noted what people see as valid third parties. The elections have been completely audited.

I noted what people see as valid third parties. The elections have been completely audited.
You're either lying out your ass or hopelessly stupid....All efforts at real audits -outside the two aforementioned counties- have been denied, and the ballots and tabulators kept behind locked doors..

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
I hope you are just trolling...

But if not, that means you believe the federal government has the right to make domestic decisions regarding who gets to vote for who without the electorate knowing....

And that is really scary shit.

You may want to reconsider.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).

But if not, that means you believe the federal government has the right to make domestic decisions regarding who gets to vote for who without the electorate knowing....

And that is really scary shit.

You may want to reconsider.

No, just dumber than a bag of hammers.

Well, they don't.

Suck it.
Those who excuse criminal behavior are just as guilty as those who commit it.
Does that include our selected VP Kamala Harris who not only excused the behavior of those burning and looting American businesses but also provided material support to them?
Fake news, kiddo
Really? Kamala Harris on Twitter: "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. https://t.co/t8LXowKIbw" / Twitter

If it's unanimous, then what's the point of the vote being secret? :lol:
They'd vote their conscience, vs fears of being primaried....is the contention of the op.... and she is likely right.

But, we shouldn't change things for cowards.....imo.

Forum List

Back