Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

You've presented an avalanche of (what I get as) unrelated scriptural passages which may or may not support your viewpoint but definitely leaves the reader lost in a sea of verses.

One thing at a time.

You started w/ the beginning of Daniel, and then u went on to Matthew 24 which specifically refers the reader to the end of the book of Daniel. Have u noticed that or would u think I'm missing something?

You got it.

You've presented an avalanche of (what I get as) unrelated scriptural passages which may or may not support your viewpoint but definitely leaves the reader lost in a sea of verses.

One thing at a time.

You started w/ the beginning of Daniel, and then u went on to Matthew 24 which specifically refers the reader to the end of the book of Daniel. Have u noticed that or would u think I'm missing something?
greetings
what is missing is the truth
to read or to see, one must see things spiritually not by the naked eye but spiritual eyes
let's see your words

Daniel tells us what's in Revelation which John the Apostle
Matthew tells us about the pending tribulation

1 Corinthians 2:9 (NKJV) But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

In this case, spiritual eyes spiritually discerned
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

There are many things missing, but people choose to overlook the others because natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God It is the anointing of the Holy Spirit that gives us the discernment, the truth
Matthew 13:9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

If people do not pay attention to what Christ is saying, He is patient with all, but the father grows weary of his people.

Jeremiah 15:6 (KJV) Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art has gone backward: therefore, will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting.

Revelation 3:22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "

Revelation 18:4 (KJV)
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This is about the Catholic Church, Babylon, and those under her, to come out of her, so yes something is missing but you should know this

Hebrews 5:14 (KJV) But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

But don't take my word for it is the scriptures that are direct

I think you’re being a bit over the top.
What does a true prophet tell you, the truth?
R (45).gif

In Ezekiel 3:18-19 (NKJV) When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

greetings
what is missing is the truth
to read or to see, one must see things spiritually not by the naked eye but spiritual eyes
let's see your words

1 Corinthians 2:9 (NKJV) But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

In this case, spiritual eyes spiritually discerned
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

There are many things missing, but people choose to overlook the others because natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God It is the anointing of the Holy Spirit that gives us the discernment, the truth
Matthew 13:9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

If people do not pay attention to what Christ is saying, He is patient with all, but the father grows weary of his people.

Jeremiah 15:6 (KJV) Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art has gone backward: therefore, will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting.

Revelation 3:22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "

Revelation 18:4 (KJV)
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This is about the Catholic Church, Babylon, and those under her, to come out of her, so yes something is missing but you should know this

Hebrews 5:14 (KJV) But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

But don't take my word for it is the scriptures that are direct

Babylon had nothing to do with Rome or the Catholic Church. Israel is the whore of Babylon. Repeatedly in scripture Israel is called harlot and is accused of whoring after false gods.

Martin Luther accused the Catholic church of being the whore of Babylon after he fell out with the church. It's an asinine accusation.

...let's see your words

1 Corinthians 2:9 (NKJV) But as it ...
Please let's pause there.

You start w/ Daniel and you say that "Daniel tells us what's in Revelation...", and before we get into how you may or may not be conflating John w/ Matthew, lets be more clear w/ what we got. The Book of Daniel was written over 500 years before Christ, and the Book of Revelation was written a hundred years after Christ. OK, so while u can say that Daniel was aided by heavenly powers, we need to understand how his readers weren't.

Matthew 24 got into a discussion w/ Jesus and the disciples, and when the disciples asked about the end times Jesus told them (among other things)--
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
--from Matthew 24:15.

The place in the Book of Daniel where the words "abomination" and "desolation" show up are in Chapters 8-12.

Are we still together?

Last edited:

You start w/ Daniel and you say that "Daniel tells us what's in Revelation...", and before we get into how it seems ur conflating John w/ Matthew, lets be more clear. The Book of Daniel was written over 500 years before Christ, and the Book of Revelation was written a hundred years after Christ. OK, so u can say that Daniel was aided by heavenly powers but his readers weren't.

Matthew 24 got into a discussion w/ Jesus and the disciples, and when the disciples asked about the end times Jesus told them (among other things)--

The place in the Book of Daniel where the words "abomination" and "desolation" show up are in Chapters 8-12.

Are we still together?

They don't acknowledge that Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple... made it an Abomination of Desolation before the Maccabean revolt.

Babylon had nothing to do with Rome or the Catholic Church. Israel is the whore of Babylon. Repeatedly in scripture Israel is called harlot and is accused of whoring after false gods.

Martin Luther accused the Catholic church of being the whore of Babylon after he fell out with the church. It's an asinine accusation.

You start w/ Daniel and you say that "Daniel tells us what's in Revelation...", and before we get into how you may or may not be conflating John w/ Matthew, lets be more clear w/ what we got. The Book of Daniel was written over 500 years before Christ, and the Book of Revelation was written a hundred years after Christ. OK, so while u can say that Daniel was aided by heavenly powers, we need to understand how his readers weren't.

Are we still together?
Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.

Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

revelation-prophecy-timeline-watermark.jpg

In DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It will be the worst time in history.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the sake of the elect, those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. The great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land is also full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood. Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations, and churches.

I John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols, Amen.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

It will be the worst time in history.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

gettyimages-1372620623-custom-4895d389987758c4dc1bfc6d5752ffd3eb55efc4-s1100-c50.jpg
The rapture isn't biblical.

Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.

Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)
Given that these quotes are actually from the sacred text, it's most impressive. However you and I are not communicating, but rather it seems to me that ur posting these verses w/o any connection to my questions.

That's fine. Enjoy, and I'll go over to other things.

What does a true prophet tell you, the truth?
View attachment 710403

In Ezekiel 3:18-19 (NKJV) When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
You can post silly videos etc if you get a warm inner glow but it doesn’t alter the fact you have no evidence of anything.

One thing at a time.

With respect, you have all missed the point by believing there’s a god.
There is no evidence of it so before you dispute bible passages let’s start with solving that first.

3 1/2 years was how long the tribulation lasted.

3 1/2 years was how long the tribulation lasted.
forty-two months is what? 1260 days (3 ½ years) when you know the answer, add that you'll get your answer, but in human turns it last as long as one may live during the Great Tribulation
this is a time of trials and testing your humanity something let that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back