The Shootout Between Cops & Christopher Dorner In Big Bear!

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Just an observation but these cops were lucky, they need to do more training on their tactics.

[ame=http://youtu.be/sjQJZkToRAk]Real Footage Of The Shootout Between Cops & Christopher Dorner In Big Bear! - YouTube[/ame]

They seem lacking in their training, they were lucky I hope they would have done things differently if there had been more then one shooter.

Those gun shots you are listening to... No one is shooting. That's the ammunition going off in the fire. That's why you don't see the police shooting back.

I don't think there was a shootout. What does it tell you when you hear a single shot from a barricaded fugitive? He probably killed himself? Why burn the place down?

Cowboy stuff. Get rid of the guns and avoid all this nonsense.

I don't think there was a shootout. What does it tell you when you hear a single shot from a barricaded fugitive? He probably killed himself? Why burn the place down?

Here is one thing I remember from my training, if there is one gun always check for two. What would have happen if Dorner wasn't working alone? They only assume Dorner was acting alone.
One shooter in the house 3 or 4 hiding 800 yards out with sniper rifles.

You willing to pay more in taxes to have our police better trained?

I'd rather pay LESS in taxes, and buy more guns and ammo so I can defend my family, and not worry about some Barney Fifes showing up AFTER my family has been victimized by violent criminals.

Uh, yes, there was a shootout after Dorner went inside the cabin. Dorner killed another police officer and wounded his partner. Then Dorner shot himself (thankfully).

Before you put your foot in your mouth, try getting the FACTS straight.

The first part of the video there was a shoot out, after 2 minutes of the video the shoot out seems to have stopped and the ammo going off is that which was in the house.

Forum List

Back