The Shroud of Trayvon

The Shrine of Trayvon

2c81ec57.jpg

Niggah Please!

If this Trayvon Martin shit doesn't end, then I might be forced to check myself into a looney bin so they can properly ascertain what is right with me and just what the hell is wrong with you people for NOT letting this shit go.

Why wait. You are qualified for the loony bin right now.

If this Trayvon Martin shit doesn't end, then I might be forced to check myself into a looney bin so they can properly ascertain what is right with me and just what the hell is wrong with you people for NOT letting this shit go.

If I wanted to pull your chain then I would have brought my tweezers and a magnifying glass boy.

If I wanted to pull your chain then I would have brought my tweezers and a magnifying glass boy.

That's what you use to masturbate.:lol:

Any sign of Federal Charges against Zimmerman coming down the pipe from the US Dept of Justice?

A US Dept of Justice which is led by a Black department head who reports to a Black President?

Oh, wait...

That's the same Justice Dept that has already said that insufficient evidence exists, to indicate that violations of civil rights occurred.

That's the same Justice Dept whose chief executive has already cautioned The Nation at large that nothing more is likely to come of a resurrected investigation, even though they'll take another look at it (a.k.a. 'going through the motions', to get Sharpton and Jackson and their bleating-sheeple race-baiting followers to shut-the-fuck-up).

My bad, for asking the question...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back