The Shroud of Trayvon

Is that because he is a white hispanic?? .. :cool:
I thought he was Puerto Rican.

Yo racist.

You don't know shit about Hispanics or Florida - Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Guatemalans, Cubans... nada.

That's OUR mixing pot. Along with Mickey, OJ and gators and hurricanes.

Next time you take in a Guat baby and call him and raise him as your family for 7 years and take him to meet his family in Guatemala who wanted him to have a better life, taught him about the flag and the US and patriotism and loving the US that gave him a chance, give me a call so we can have a chat about race.

I'm about sick of your racist shit.

K?

My, my, aren't ou special?

3owj4u.jpg

I think I'll get you a butt plug for christmas.

Yo racist.

You don't know shit about Hispanics or Florida - Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Guatemalans, Cubans... nada.

Next time you take in a Guat baby and call him and raise him as your family for 7 years and take him to meet his family in Guatemala who wanted him to have a better life, taught him about the flag and the US and patriotism and loving the US that gave him a chance, give me a call so we can have a chat about race.

K?

My, my, aren't ou special?

I actually live that way. I don't start a bunch of race threads on the internetz and belong to some lame brain "organization" to make myself feel better.

Is that because he is a white hispanic?? .. :cool:

Yo racist.

K?

You and everyone else, except of course, her fellow racists. I'm sure I don't need to name them, but will if anyone wants me to. Mz. Snookie demonstrated her undeniable ignorance. It has been all over the media and posted repeatedly here that Zimmerman is Peruvian. No doubt, she doesn't know the difference in Peru and Puerto Rico. So she is not just a racist fuck, she is an ignorant racist fuck as well.

Last edited:
This conversation has taken a particularly ugly turn.
What can you expect from these retards??

I'm wondering why this thread hasn't been consigned to the Flame Zone.

If any thread ever deserved it, this one does.

Last edited:

Yo racist.

K?

You and everyone else, except of course, her fellow racists. I'm sure I don't need to name them, but will if anyone wants me to. Mz. Snookie demonstrated her undeniable ignorance. It has been all over the media and posted repeatedly here that Zimmerman is Peruvian. No doubt, she doesn't know the difference in Peru and Puerto Rico. So she is not just a racist fuck, she is an ignorant racist fuck as well.

At least I know you are Puerto Rican.

This crap needs to end. Mr Z was judged and found innocent. Mr T, is dead. Get over it. There is nothing more to be said for these 2 fools.

OMG let it end. You have far more pressing issues to be concerned with. Issues that concern your pathetic existence. Hello, is anyone receiving? Nobody with a functioning brain gives two shits about Z man or Trayvon Martin.

Forum List

Back