The Shroud of Trayvon

52928.JPG

Shhhhh!

Is that the sound of a blown up Fantasy Unicorn Thread?

《silence》

Six out of five.

★★★★★★

Shhhhh!

Is that the sound of a blown up Fantasy Unicorn Thread?

《silence》

Six out of five.

★★★★★★

till the sun rises again.

If I traveled to Floriduh and took a massive dump on Trayvon's grave and then found Z man and punched his lights out then would that be enough to make this thread disappear? You people have too much more to worry about than this bullshit.

You know a really quick way to kill this thread? Stop posting in it!

If I traveled to Floriduh and took a massive dump on Trayvon's grave and then found Z man and punched his lights out then would that be enough to make this thread disappear? You people have too much more to worry about than this bullshit.

You know a really quick way to kill this thread? Stop posting in it!

No no no don't kill it, I like watching liberals hard at work after they get all wee weed up...:lol:

Actually, not a bad idea. You can't throw Skittles hard enough with your own body strength to hurt him.

However..........................it DOES make for an effective protest.

Instead of beating his ass, or shooting at him, I think EVERYONE who is upset with Zimmerman should throw handfuls of Skittles at him.

No throwing of full tea cans though, because that could hurt him pretty bad.

Skittles? Not so much.

Actually, not a bad idea. You can't throw Skittles hard enough with your own body strength to hurt him.

Instead of beating his ass, or shooting at him, I think EVERYONE who is upset with Zimmerman should throw handfuls of Skittles at him.

Skittles? Not so much.

That's still assault and it can get you arrested.

Bad idea.

Skittles? Not so much.

That's still assault and it can get you arrested.

Bad idea.
Yeah, that's aimost as bad as getting assaulted by a sidewalk.

Forum List

Back