The Shroud of Trayvon

I heard they are going to paint this on the wall where the shroud is displayed...

f04yea.jpg

There will of course be an intellectual argument among future conservationists about the authenticity of the shroud. Undoubtedly, scientific advances will be able to detect skittles and malt liquor residue.

St. trayvon fed skittles and ice tea to the multitudes.

This is so ridiculous, it hardly bears mentioning. The ancient Romans had an excuse, lead in the water supply. What's our excuse for this kind of insanity?

No crime was commited. Except Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman.

Carrying a firearm requires discipline and temperance, something young black males usually lack.

What a stupid thing to say.

BUT, if both had been armed, both might be dead.

The nutters keep saying that MORE guns are the answer to everything, they want everyone shooting at each other. Why not arm black too?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm??

Any of you racists willing to answer that honestly?

I've answered this a hundred times already. How come blacks aren't already armed ? Are they stupid ?

There really isn't anyone who doesn't know the answer to this.

If Travon had stood his ground and defended himself against the man who was following and then stalking him, he would already be on death row. "You" can pretend that's not true, but "you" know better.

Chicago blacks ...

BS.

Its not "Chicago blacks" who are armed. In ALL cities, it is gangs, including white supremacists, blacks, Hispanics and the NRA nutters, who are armed. Mr and Mrs Black American Family are not arming themselves any more or more often than Mr and Mrs All Other Colors American Family.

bleeds like a stigmata.

WTF is wrong with people who make fun of this youngster being chased, stalked and then gunned down although he had committed no crime. Yes, I know that the nutters are now pretending that he was some kind of gangster but even if that had been true, gz had no right to go after him. "You" can pretend he did but you know you are wrong.

What a stupid thing to say.

BUT, if both had been armed, both might be dead.

The nutters keep saying that MORE guns are the answer to everything, they want everyone shooting at each other. Why not arm black too?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm??

Any of you racists willing to answer that honestly?

I've answered this a hundred times already. How come blacks aren't already armed ? Are they stupid ?

There really isn't anyone who doesn't know the answer to this.

If Travon had stood his ground and defended himself against the man who was following and then stalking him, he would already be on death row. "You" can pretend that's not true, but "you" know better.

Chicago blacks ...

BS.

Its not "Chicago blacks" who are armed. In ALL cities, it is gangs, including white supremacists, blacks, Hispanics and the NRA nutters, who are armed. Mr and Mrs Black American Family are not arming themselves any more or more often than Mr and Mrs All Other Colors American Family.

bleeds like a stigmata.

WTF is wrong with people who make fun of this youngster being chased, stalked and then gunned down although he had committed no crime. Yes, I know that the nutters are now pretending that he was some kind of gangster but even if that had been true, gz had no right to go after him. "You" can pretend he did but you know you are wrong.

We're making fun of you and the other silly assed race baiters.

Ah-ha. Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that there should be one set of laws for black people and another set of laws for white people?

It's obviously what the two of you think - why not admit it?

Wasn't that the norm for this country all the way up until the Civil Rights Act was passed?

I seem to remember segregated seating areas and fountains as well......................

so you have lived in the southern US and you are at least 60 years old?

this has nothing to do with race at all.
gotcha

Race is an issue for those people who believe all (white) people should carry guns - but aren't comfortable with the idea of black people being armed.

Because this case, like that of OJ Simpson, was so racially charged from Day One - it highlited a lot of those attitudes, especially those of the NRA.

For the rest of the population, then race is not an issue, no.

Post any statement by anyone on here who has said that an adult black person should not have the right to carry if he meets all the criteria for the permit. You are just making shit up. There is no such post on here.

Trayvon was a minor. And minors are not allowed to get concealed carry permits. This is nothing but a troll bait thread, and quite frankly, I am disappointed in you for starting such a farce. Repeatedly conservatives on here have advocated that everyone who can meet criteria be allowed to carry. Zimmerman met that criteria. Martin did not. And you have no argument that he would still be alive if he had. His poor judgment would likely already have resulted in his demise before he ever met Zimmerman.

If we were ALL armed, the inclination to pull out a gun to rob anybody else (or to violently end some disagreement) MIGHT just be undermined.

I mean, if I that see you aren't armed, and I have a gun, it makes it easier for me to pull out my gun in order to threaten you with "consequences" if you don't give me your wallet. But, if we all carried sidearms, my enthusiasm for committing armed robberies might (logically speaking) be dampened since if I pull my gun on YOU, YOU might just pull yours back on me. Advantage eliminated.

Or it might just make the person go ahead and shoot you just in case you're armed. Advantage to the one that pulls the trigger first.

If we were ALL armed, the inclination to pull out a gun to rob anybody else (or to violently end some disagreement) MIGHT just be undermined.

I mean, if I that see you aren't armed, and I have a gun, it makes it easier for me to pull out my gun in order to threaten you with "consequences" if you don't give me your wallet. But, if we all carried sidearms, my enthusiasm for committing armed robberies might (logically speaking) be dampened since if I pull my gun on YOU, YOU might just pull yours back on me. Advantage eliminated.

Or it might just make the person go ahead and shoot you just in case you're armed. Advantage to the one that pulls the trigger first.

I'll bet that the best marksman wins. :cool:

Ah-ha. Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that there should be one set of laws for black people and another set of laws for white people?

It's obviously what the two of you think - why not admit it?

Wasn't that the norm for this country all the way up until the Civil Rights Act was passed?

I seem to remember segregated seating areas and fountains as well......................

so you have lived in the southern US and you are at least 60 years old?

The gaybiker is also the lamebiker. He is unaware that civil rights came in under the Commerce Clause before the Civil Rights Act.

During the mid-20th century, partly as a result of cases such as Powell v. Alabama, 287 U.S. 45 (1932); Smith v. Allwright, 321 U.S. 649 (1944); Shelley v. Kraemer, 334 U.S. 1 (1948); Sweatt v. Painter, 339 U.S. 629 (1950); McLaurin v. Oklahoma State Regents, 339 U.S. 637 (1950); NAACP v. Alabama, 357 U.S. 449 (1958); Boynton v. Virginia, 364 U.S. 454 (1960) and probably the most famous, Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), the tide against segregation began to turn. However, segregation remained in full effect into the 1960s in parts of the southern United States, where the Heart of Atlanta Motel was located, despite these decisions.

Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll bet that the best marksman wins. :cool:

Yea if your target is at any great distance.

I see.

It all boils down to the quick draw.

west2_quick_draw_mcgraw_gun.jpg

Speaking of whom: someone ought to advise Miss Saigon not to try thinking so much. She clearly is not good at it. Or, as Quicks Draw might say,

"I'll do the 'thinkin' ' around here! -And don't you forgit it!"

The Shroud of Trayvon?

4420714_std.jpg

"Somebody tell a joke"

One with a 'Saint Skittles' punchline, preferably.

That museum director needs to seek employment elsewhere.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back