The sky-high incompetence of Deep State candidate for Russian President - Mr. Nasralny

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
And this incompetent moron want to run for Russian President!!!
He claims after joining EU Russia and Russians will live like Germany and to solve all economic problems Russia shall join EU.
The opposite is the truth, look an example of Romania below
Mr.Nasralny shall go to his aunt to Tel Aviv and advise her, not to Kremlin.

129903929_Pt0qRLigsdw.jpg

I still remember when they wanted us to believe "Independent Ukraine will become another Switzerland" after the USSR collapsed. And we know now: "independent" Ukraine has become another Somalia, however even Somalians are insulted when compared to Ukraine.

I still remember when they wanted us to believe "Independent Ukraine will become another Switzerland" after the USSR collapsed. And we know now: "independent" Ukraine has become another Somalia, however even Somalians are insulted when compared to Ukraine.

Deep State and its candidate Mr. Nasralny want demolishing of Russia, its economy and people. Enough is enough, Russians can be not fooled again.

Deep State and its candidate Mr. Nasralny want demolishing of Russia, its economy and people. Enough is enough, Russians can be not fooled again.
Russian people have a "good" example to watch what happens if Deep State puppets start controlling your country: it is miserable Ukraine, declining each day.

Friends of mine from Russia were not really fond of Putin before 2014. But when they saw the coup in Ukraine and all the messes all over the country including the war, they became big Putin's supporters in a moment notice.

Last edited:

Russian people have a "good" example to watch what happens if Deep State puppets start controlling your country: it is miserable Ukraine.

Friends of mine from Russia were not really fond of Putin before 2014. But when they saw the coup in Ukraine and all the messes all over the country including the war, they became big Putin's supporters in a moment notice.

Interesting is that most of Russian immigrants in foreign countries became fervent supporters of Putin after March, 2014
All these lies of the West Russians were feeding with, became suddenly very obviously.
Deep State wishes totally annihilation of Russia and its people, filthy worms like Nasraly helping it.

Russian people have a "good" example to watch what happens if Deep State puppets start controlling your country: it is miserable Ukraine.

Interesting is that most of Russian immigrants in foreign countries became fervent supporters of Putin after March, 2014
All these lies of the West Russians were feeding with, became suddenly very obviously.
Deep State wishes totally annihilation of Russia and its people, filthy worms like Nasraly helping it.
And a lot of them are coming back.

Artem Oganov: I left Russia in late 1998 because, at the time, there was no future for a scientific career, generally, nor prospects in my situation. I completed a postgraduate training course in the United Kingdom, and I worked there for some time. Then I moved to Switzerland and then to the United States. While in America, I worked my way up and became a professor. To be honest, I believed that I would spend my whole life there. The West was very kind to me, I have to say.

Later, it became possible to work in Russia; the mega-grants began to be issued. I started spending four months each year in Russia. And I liked it so much that I decided to move back to Russia and to reunite my life with the country that was truly mine.

Now I live in Moscow, I like working in Russia, living in Russia, and I like bringing up my children here. This country has a wonderful education system, life is interesting, and Russian cities are beautiful. To me everything is changing in the right direction here. Today, I have no regrets about my decision to come back to Russia.

My colleagues who live in the West sometimes ask me, “How are things in Russia? Aren’t you fed up yet? Or is it really so interesting and comfortable to live in Russia and there are good guys there?” I reply that everything is fine. Some then ask if they should return to Russia as well. I tell everyone that they should return.

Nicolas Charras (France): I am not a citizen of Russia. Of course, you know perfectly well that there is some propaganda in Europe, as well as significant hypocrisy. Many Europeans are affected by these prejudices. And many theoreticians are saying that Russia and Europe must be pitted against one another, no matter what. You see, if Russia becomes too strong, this would pose tremendous danger to the United States. Today, I would like to drink to Russia and its great future.
Meeting with participants of 19th World Festival of Youth and Students

Meanwhile over 2 million of Ukrainians have fled to Russia and almost as many have fled to Poland due to low living standards in Ukraine and idiotic policy of its officials.

Artem Oganov: I left Russia in late 1998 because, at the time, there was no future for a scientific career, generally, nor prospects in my situation. I completed a postgraduate training course in the United Kingdom, and I worked there for some time. Then I moved to Switzerland and then to the United States. While in America, I worked my way up and became a professor. To be honest, I believed that I would spend my whole life there. The West was very kind to me, I have to say.

Later, it became possible to work in Russia; the mega-grants began to be issued. I started spending four months each year in Russia. And I liked it so much that I decided to move back to Russia and to reunite my life with the country that was truly mine.

Now I live in Moscow, I like working in Russia, living in Russia, and I like bringing up my children here. This country has a wonderful education system, life is interesting, and Russian cities are beautiful. To me everything is changing in the right direction here. Today, I have no regrets about my decision to come back to Russia.

My colleagues who live in the West sometimes ask me, “How are things in Russia? Aren’t you fed up yet? Or is it really so interesting and comfortable to live in Russia and there are good guys there?” I reply that everything is fine. Some then ask if they should return to Russia as well. I tell everyone that they should return.

Nicolas Charras (France): I am not a citizen of Russia. Of course, you know perfectly well that there is some propaganda in Europe, as well as significant hypocrisy. Many Europeans are affected by these prejudices. And many theoreticians are saying that Russia and Europe must be pitted against one another, no matter what. You see, if Russia becomes too strong, this would pose tremendous danger to the United States. Today, I would like to drink to Russia and its great future.

Meanwhile over 2 million of Ukrainians have fled to Russia and almost as many have fled to Poland due to low living standards in Ukraine and idiotic policy of its officials.

In any case many Russians I know became very proud on Russia due to Putin.

It's true, I know many people from Russia who did.

It's true, I know many people from Russia who did.

You will not believe, but I know lot of Ukrainian Jews who emigrated to USA through Vienna in 1970s. They are fervently Putin admirers now and support Russia.

He claims after joining EU Russia and Russians will live like Germany and to solve all economic problems Russia shall join EU.

This fucker needs to die in a plane crash...

This fucker needs to die in a plane crash...

The guy is completely unimportant for Russian policy, he's a clown, nothing more.

86c6d7ec-fb74-e711-80e1-020c5d00406e

Why does he want Russia to be like Germany?

Why does he want Russia to be like Germany?

Ukrainian Nazis promised female underpants
Nasralny promises a live like in Germany
All are lies for idiots
olga_znachkova.jpg

Forum List

Back