The Slave Trade Is In Full Effect.....And The Left Is Supporting It

America is the #1 perpetrator of child abuse & sex trafficking in the world.
But according to MSM, it's all fake news & doesn't really happen.

Why are the journalists for Pravda so intent on denying the existence of child trafficking instead of actually doing their jobs & investigating it?
Why is Mockingbird trying to gaslight us all about this?
That answer should shock & scare the shit out of everyone that cares about kids

The Obama administration sent illegal immigrant children into “modern-day slavery” by turning them over to sponsors who forced them into child labor or subjected them to sexual abuse

Too many of our politicians have ignored our laws in their hedonistic push to satisfy their sick needs at the expense of our children's safety.

And it's going on right under our noses.
The old Nazis made up fake stories about Jews/liberals attacking children.

The new Nazis now do the same.

It's not a coincidence that it's the openly antisemitic Q-cult that pushes these Nazi tactics the hardest.

Mudwhistle supports that, of course.

It's not a coincidence that it's the openly antisemitic Q-cult that pushes these Nazi tactics the hardest.

All the while we have this from the GOP.

Republicans Make a Case for Child Marriage​

1688993426131.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › West Virginia

Mar 8, 2023 — Days before the close of the 2023 session, members of West Virginia's House of Delegates voted to enact a bill banning child marriage in the ...

Which state in America has the highest rate of child marriage?

According to information compiled by the Pew Research Center, child marriage is generally more common in some of the Southern United States. The highest rates of child marriages are in West Virginia, Florida, Texas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Arkansas, California, Tennessee, and North Carolina.

Child marriage in the United States - Wikipedia​

Generally I don't like to name-call but damn, you are a fuckin' idiot and I'm firmly convinced that the world would be a far better place without you.

All the while we have this from the GOP.

Republicans Make a Case for Child Marriage

View attachment 803090
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › West Virginia

Mar 8, 2023 — Days before the close of the 2023 session, members of West Virginia's House of Delegates voted to enact a bill banning child marriage in the ...

Generally I don't like to name-call but damn, you are a fuckin' idiot and I'm firmly convinced that the world would be a far better place without you.
I don't think anyone is surprised that Nazi filth is calling for extermination of his enemies.

Thanks for confirming my point so conclusively.

I don't think anyone is surprised that Nazi filth is calling for extermination of his enemies.

Thanks for confirming my point so conclusively.
Notice how they leave people alone when they vote Republican

I'm not going to simply accept the Aunt's story at face value, but I won't discount it either.

How would she know the child was sold for sex? And if she did know, why isn't she naming names? After all, she said she doesn't care about retaliation. I think it's more likely that a scummy marine took advantage of a mentally slow child.

More resources you can use or find a way to help:

I'm not going to simply accept the Aunt's story at face value, but I won't discount it either.

How would she know the child was sold for sex? And if she did know, why isn't she naming names? After all, she said she doesn't care about retaliation. I think it's more likely that a scummy marine took advantage of a mentally slow child.
Since she has run away from home before the Aunt's story is a little hard to believe, although it could have happened.

Forum List

Back