Under Democratic Policies The Rich Get Richer

Nobody expects maximum effort for minimum wage workers. Whether it is $10, $15, or $20 doesn't matter. For the most part these jobs are not complex, you just do the work you are paid to do in a satisfactory manner. In the old days if you didn't do a satisfactory job you got fired. In the old days if you wanted a higher wage you tried to earn it by working harder, but these days it has flipped to what I deserve rather than what I earned. And I highly doubt a gov't mandated increase in the minimum wage is gonna motivate anybody to work harder. They'll think they deserved it.
I've been in management and have been a business owner for decades. I can't tell you the number of worthless people who came up to me asking for a raise. Sometimes I had to laugh in their faces. Then, there were others who worked their butts off to get a raise, got one, and then quit working their butts off after getting the raise.

I've been in management and have been a business owner for decades. I can't tell you the number of worthless people who came up to me asking for a raise. Sometimes I had to laugh in their faces. Then, there were others who worked their butts off to get a raise, got one, and then quit working their butts off after getting the raise.
it happens regularly in sports. players get that big contract and then all of the sudden, their play declines. Immediately most of the time.

it happens regularly in sports. players get that big contract and then all of the sudden, their play declines. Immediately most of the time.
They should come up with a statistic of stats per dollar paid. However, I do recognize that many fans just come out to watch Babe Ruth swing, whether he hits a home run or strikes out.

I've been in management and have been a business owner for decades. I can't tell you the number of worthless people who came up to me asking for a raise. Sometimes I had to laugh in their faces. Then, there were others who worked their butts off to get a raise, got one, and then quit working their butts off after getting the rai
So what you have proved is simply we don't need a low wage work force.

We have one, called high schoolers and college students. Stop taking their jobs for illegals
I agree. But we should not have high schoolers working. We have waaaay too many people working. We need more to simply quit.

and the poor get poorer. Every time the left try to work on wealth inequality, social justice and the like, it backfires. Voters are certainly noticing this under Biden and are willing to hold their noses and vote for Trump. Here is the proof:

Hilarious

Maga felony fuckups have given up on a raising tide lifts all boats to googling Hunter’s penis pictures.

Forum List

Back