🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

Indeed, Israel isn't interested in peace. They come up with excuse after excuse to sidestep it.

That's what I respect about Tinnie, he never loses his kool, and he was absolutely correct about my title...is there a way to edit it?

Not that I know of. If you want, you can create a new thread, and I can move this one into the new one with a note stating that the title was changed per request (so the relevance of the posts that object to the old title is maintained)...if that makes sense :)

Sounds good...

Let me know, so I can adjust the posts.

Toastman, you misread me like many others on this board. I support a safe for Jews, especially after the Arabic Nations expelled 800,000 Jews from their contries…I can not support the present policies of an aggressive Israeli State who refuses to heed the voice of the Palestinians and the World Bodies to accept a permanent peace to the pre-67 borders.

That simple Toast!

I will be rejoicing with you when a just peace is signed and America witnesses no more Terrorist attacks because of aggressive Israeli actions.

For now, I cry me a river for my country who is being hated world-wide.

Pbel, I believe you when you say that Jews need a safe haven, but I think we both know that Israel going back to the '67 borders is out of the question. I want you to watch a video and tell me what you think. Hopefully you want call it a 'Zionist inspired' video lol.
Just give me your honest opinion on this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZ6SlSqq0]outstanding Explanation: Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders line - Please Share - YouTube[/ame]

After seeing the video, it is clear that the Israeli defense plan is obsolete because the nature of this conflict is spreading from the local with the Palestinians to international and the onset of Rocket Warfare which makes the video military plan for their defense obsolete. Nukes will be everywhere within 20-30 years. In a War of Attrition, Numbers win...

But Israel has a choice supported by virtually every Nation on Earth...Accept the 67 borders and at least internationalize or share dual sovereignty of Jerusalem or war until exhausted. Once settled, Israel should trade and help her neighbors to create good will.
But, Phillip, Israel's neighbors don't think about good will. The bottom line is that they want to destroy Israel because they don't want to see any Jews governing one inch of land in what they consider Muslim land. Have you ever viewed a map and seen the enormous amount of land governed by Muslims. This is not enough for them. They want it all.

Pbel, I believe you when you say that Jews need a safe haven, but I think we both know that Israel going back to the '67 borders is out of the question. I want you to watch a video and tell me what you think. Hopefully you want call it a 'Zionist inspired' video lol.
Just give me your honest opinion on this video

outstanding Explanation: Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders line - Please Share - YouTube

After seeing the video, it is clear that the Israeli defense plan is obsolete because the nature of this conflict is spreading from the local with the Palestinians to international and the onset of Rocket Warfare which makes the video military plan for their defense obsolete. Nukes will be everywhere within 20-30 years. In a War of Attrition, Numbers win...

But Israel has a choice supported by virtually every Nation on Earth...Accept the 67 borders and at least internationalize or share dual sovereignty of Jerusalem or war until exhausted. Once settled, Israel should trade and help her neighbors to create good will.
But, Phillip, Israel's neighbors don't think about good will. The bottom line is that they want to destroy Israel because they don't want to see any Jews governing one inch of land in what they consider Muslim land. Have you ever viewed a map and seen the enormous amount of land governed by Muslims. This is not enough for them. They want it all.

All you present is a failed policy by the Israelis that has not worked or given them peace...Building settlements against the wishes of the world is not condusive to peace making...the Palestinians and the Arab World have offered peace more than once, but Israel is on an expansion mode thinking that a few more miles of stolen Arab land will protect them in the sea of Islam...only peace and acceptance can do that.

All you present is a failed policy by the Israelis that has not worked or given them peace...Building settlements against the wishes of the world is not condusive to peace making...the Palestinians and the Arab World have offered peace more than once, but Israel is on an expansion mode thinking that a few more miles of stolen Arab land will protect them in the sea of Islam...only peace and acceptance can do that.

Thanks for responding to me politely, for once.
As for the '67 borders, I posted this article several times, please read it, specially the part of Jerusalem
PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

edit: Pbel, I meant to respond to your post about the video I posted whoops

There wasn't any altruism by the british towards the juden.

Every nation in europe want to cleanse their country of the chosen people.

And shipping the juden to Palestine was a way to get rid of them......... :cool:

What a generous and compassionate view of fellow humans created by the same GOD in His Image..... Akin to the views their spiritual brethren the Nazis expressed, indeed.
Of course the juden are children of god. I have never said otherwise.

But the historical fact is that the european countries didn't want the juden to stay after WWll And were more than happy to ship them off.......... :cool:

There wasn't any altruism by the british towards the juden.

Every nation in europe want to cleanse their country of the chosen people.

And shipping the juden to Palestine was a way to get rid of them.........

Your statement is not historical fact and it is hateful.

1. One should be very skeptical about absolute statements.
Many survivors of the Holocaust tried to return to their homes and claim their property, but that was not a possibility in most cases.
"Jewish communities no longer existed in much of Europe. When people tried to return to their homes from camps or hiding places, they found that, in
many cases, their homes had been looted or taken over by others.
Returning home was also dangerous."...
In 1946 in Kielce, Poland a mob, fearing more Jews would come for their property, attacked a group of survivors. The rioters killed 41 people and wounded 50 more. "News of the Kielce pogrom spread rapidly, and Jews realized that there was no future for them in Poland."

Many Jews CHOSE to leave Europe as their homes and possessions were no longer available, their families had been decimated and Jewish communities
destroyed.

2. Great Britian did not welcome Jews into the Palestine Mandate after World War 2.
"During World War II and immediately thereafter the British limited Jewish
immigration ..., so the increase from 1940 to 1947 averaged only about 15,000 persons per year." [url=http://www.uvm.edu/~fgause/palestine_crisiscreation_of_isr.htm]

3. The concentration camp victims were in horrible conditions after the war.
Most preferred to leave Europe or die.

"By June, word of poor treatment of Holocaust survivors reached Washington, D.C. President Harry S. Truman, anxious to appease concerns, sent Earl G. Harrison, the dean of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, to Europe to investigate the ramshackle DP camps. Harrison was shocked by the conditions he found,
'As things stand now, we appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated
them, except that we do not exterminate them. They are in concentration camps, in large numbers under our military guard instead of SS troops. One is led to wonder whether the German people, seeing this, are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy.' (Proudfoot, 325)
Harrison found that the DPs overwhelmingly wanted to go to Palestine. In fact,
in survey after survey of the DPs, they indicated their first choice of migration
was to Palestine and their second choice of destination was also Palestine. In
one camp, victims where told to pick a different second location and not to write Palestine a second time. A significant proportion of them wrote "crematoria." (Long Way Home)
Harrison strongly recommended to President Truman that 100,000 Jews, the approximate number of DPs in Europe at the time, be allowed to enter Palestine."
[url=http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeography/a/displacedjews.htm
4. Using the word "cleanse" echoes Nazi propaganda where Jews were called vermin and were described as filthy. You are promulgating that view with your choice of words.

5. If your statement is "historical fact," you should provide a link to a an
authoritative source making the same claims.

Marg And Jroc, take no offense of what She says. You don't know that, but Sherri and I met one day in a restaurant in the DC. Yeah, we even sat at the same table.She wished to insult me because she doesn't like my people much. "I like traveling much in the world" she told the people around the table, "My next destination is Japan. There are no pigs and Zionists there." I took no offense and instead just said: "In that case, you and I should go there as soon a possible, so they will have a sample of each."

Marg And Jroc, take no offense of what She says. You don't know that, but Sherri and I met one day in a restaurant in the DC. Yeah, we even sat at the same table.She wished to insult me because she doesn't like my people much. "I like traveling much in the world" she told the people around the table, "My next destination is Japan. There are no pigs and Zionists there." I took no offense and instead just said: "In that case, you and I should go there as soon a possible, so they will have a sample of each."
A very good diplomatic response. We're proud of you.

"Jewish communities no longer existed in much of Europe. When people tried to return to their homes from camps or hiding places, they found that, in

So the juden went to Palestine and stole and then occupied the homes of the Palestinian people.

And then wouldn't allow them to return home........ :cool:

ok did that actually happen? You were just making a point right?

ok did that actually happen? You were just making a point right?

Yes, I was:redface:

jokes.co.il - |

So the juden went to Palestine and stole and then occupied the homes of the Palestinian people.

And then wouldn't allow them to return home........ :cool:
Why, SunniMan, if your fellow Muslims didn't tell these people to leave and get out of the way so that they could kill all the Jews, they and their descendents would still be living there. Meanwhile, those Arabs who actually had homes and assets (unlike most of these Arabs who can be compared to the tenant farmers here) are now living as citizens of Israel. Meanwhile, SunniMan doesn't have a care in the world about his fellow Sunnis always blowing up the Shiites in Pakistan so that the Shiites have been leaving the area (where they might have had ancestors living for a long, long time) and moving to Australia.

As for the '67 borders, I posted this article several times, please read it, specially the part of Jerusalem
PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Jerusalem is sacred to Jews and Muslims, any Jew or Muslim that negotiates Jerusalem away, will likely be assasinated...That's what happened to Israeli Prime Minister Rabin for dare shaking thje hand of Arafat in peace...Jerusalem needs to be shared or Internationalized like the original UN partition plan envisioned.

Jerusalem is sacred to Jews and Muslims, any Jew or Muslim that negotiates Jerusalem away, will likely be assasinated...That's what happened to Israeli Prime Minister Rabin for dare shaking thje hand of Arafat in peace...Jerusalem needs to be shared or Internationalized like the original UN partition plan envisioned.

Pbel, we are discussing what the Israelis have done for peace and why they can't go back to the '67 borders. Tell me what you think of the offer Ehud Olmert gave to Abbas.

Forum List

Back