🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

What kind of a deal did the Ottoman Turks offer the Pallies for 400 years? Nothing. What deal did the Jordanians and Egyptians offer the Pallies when they occupied the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years? Nothing.

Israel has offered the Pallies statehood that the Muslims and Arabs never did

What deal did the Jordanians and Egyptians offer the Pallies when they occupied the West Bank and Gaza

I will remember that you said that.

Stumped you, eh? :clap2:
Please don't harangue or badger the handicapped.

Notice how I presented Tinnie with the peace plan that Olmert offered Abbas, he said it was a garbage deal for the Palestinians, then when I asked him what his counteroffer would have been, he ran away from the argument !
But then again, this is something we see quite often here amongst the pro - Palestinians, they simply cannot face the fact :D

Notice how I presented Tinnie with the peace plan that Olmert offered Abbas, he said it was a garbage deal for the Palestinians, then when I asked him what his counteroffer would have been, he ran away from the argument !
But then again, this is something we see quite often here amongst the pro - Palestinians, they simply cannot face the fact :D

The Palestinians do not owe anything to Israel.

Palestine is derived from the Hebrew name "Peleshet" appearing in the Hebrew Bible, meaning "invaders" Fakestinians identify by a Hebrew-based name that means invaders, which they are in Israel.

Deflection ! Can you or can you not answer my question ?

Nah, he'll start asking questions about the question. Then he'll say, deflection. Then he'll say, nice dodge. Then he'll say, poop. By that time you will be fed up and go to another thread.

Sure.

The Palestinians do not have to offer Israel anything.

Remembers when America used to oppose walls like this?

israeli-wall14.jpg

When muslims begin extorting European nations until their economies suffer, preaching about shattering the limbs of innocents in order to rid the world of inferior races, and occupying foreign lands in violation of international law and carrying out a system of ethnic cleansing in the name of liebenstaum, let me know and we can pretend you're anything other than another useful idiot parroting whatever the Zionist media tells you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klMXpvOFuOQ&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2F&has_verified=1]break the bones strategy - YouTube[/ame]

When muslims begin extorting European nations until their economies suffer, preaching about shattering the limbs of innocents in order to rid the world of inferior races, and occupying foreign lands in violation of international law and carrying out a system of ethnic cleansing in the name of liebenstaum, let me know and we can pretend you're anything other than another useful idiot parroting whatever the Zionist media tells you.

Muslims just blow up everything that's standing and persecute and murder hundreds of millions of "infidels" since that wretched cult was invented.

The world will be a better place when Islam is destroyed.

Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine A gripping portrait of women, whose lives were dictated by a moral code, Maria's Grotto explores honor killings in Palestine through the stories of four women: one is wrongly accused of dishonoring her family and then murdered; the second dies after being forced by her brothers to swallow poison; the third survives repeated stabbings inflicted by her brother; and the fourth is a Hip-hop singer who dares speak out about honor killings, and faces death threats.

LiveLeak.com - Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine

Muslims just blow up everything that's standing and persecute and murder hundreds of millions of "infidels" since that wretched cult was invented.

The world will be a better place when Islam is destroyed.

So your complaint about Muslims is that they still follow the Torah?

Here's one very important distinction: many muslims in the world, including many leaders in muslim communities, openly criticize more extremist persons and groups. What leading Jews call for an end to Zionism the same way many Western muslin leaders call for an end to muslim theocracies?

When have Palestinians carried out ethnic cleansing against those citizens of the Judenstaat?

Also, while the Judenstaat is defined as Jewish, Palestine has muslim, christian, and druze populations and is not defines by religion, but by geography, language, and culture.

Forum List

Back