🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

Wow, you still haven't figured it out...

:popcorn:

It's like watching the retarded kids play at the park

You posted a picture of the wall, yet you didn't post as to why is what placed there. MAybe you can elaborate on it ?

The structure keeping the suicide monkeys out of Israel is, in reality, a chain link fence interrupted by walls in locations of greatest vulnerability of the suicide monkeys' entry into Israel.

The US has a fence separating itself from Mexico. Most countries have a fence.

Hell of a chain link fence...

israel_wall_tower_2_ufnlj_3868_V6mAm_19672.jpg

images

In the end, it doesn't matter what you call it. It prevents farmers from accessing parts of their land without having to go miles out of the way, same with Palestinian workers.

You posted a picture of the wall, yet you didn't post as to why is what placed there. MAybe you can elaborate on it ?

The structure keeping the suicide monkeys out of Israel is, in reality, a chain link fence interrupted by walls in locations of greatest vulnerability of the suicide monkeys' entry into Israel.

images

In the end, it doesn't matter what you call it. It prevents farmers from accessing parts of their land without having to go miles out of the way, same with Palestinian workers.

You're posting misleading photos. 95% of the barrier is a chain link fence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes I'm aware of that, I just wanted to see what the idiots response would be lol.

Palestinian mentality is great. They launch terror wars week after week, month after month killing scores of Israelis and burning, maiming, disfiguring many many more, (List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) , then they cry when Israel puts up a wall to stop them from continuing.... Crybabies !

I suspect if you made a unbiased comparison you would find that the burning,mainimg, disfiguring and death tolls among Palestinian civilians from Israeli attacks to be much higher.

Wow, you still haven't figured it out...

:popcorn:

It's like watching the retarded kids play at the park

Partly, I am guessing, as a means to protect and legitimize land theft by preventing retaliatory attacks?

A Palestinian.

What's an Israeli?

An Israeli would be a citizen of Israel. "Palestinians" are citizens of what state?

They have yet to get a state. Perhaps, the UN, as it did with Israel, will grant them one :)

The League of Nations "granted" Israeli statehood along with statehood for Arab states Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. The British severed Trans-Jordan for the Hashemites of Arabia. The Pals' states are Syria and Jordan--they have a choice.

An Israeli would be a citizen of Israel. "Palestinians" are citizens of what state?

They have yet to get a state. Perhaps, the UN, as it did with Israel, will grant them one :)

The League of Nations "granted" Israeli statehood along with statehood for Arab states Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. The British severed Trans-Jordan for the Hashemites of Arabia. The Pals' states are Syria and Jordan--they have a choice.

No they didn't. But you will keep saying it anyway.

You know nothing, dummy :lol:

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."
Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

Yes I'm aware of that, I just wanted to see what the idiots response would be lol.

Palestinian mentality is great. They launch terror wars week after week, month after month killing scores of Israelis and burning, maiming, disfiguring many many more, (List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) , then they cry when Israel puts up a wall to stop them from continuing.... Crybabies !

I suspect if you made a unbiased comparison you would find that the burning,mainimg, disfiguring and death tolls among Palestinian civilians from Israeli attacks to be much higher.

But I never denied that to begin with. Either way you look at it, Israelis are much much safer with the wall. You cannot launch terror wars upon a civilian population on a weekly basis and then cry when the Israeli Government does something about it

You know nothing, dummy :lol:

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."
Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

Do you have the documents to back up Rostow's opinion piece?

images

The price they pay for not only being murderous scumbags, but for voting in even more murderous scumbags to lead them.

images

Yet it saves thousands of Israeli lives.

I'd say going miles, as many as they are, is worth it, as long as it saves lives.

We have to put them in ghettos to protect our Folk from the evil, murderous, parasites....

why does that sound so familiar?

Now you're emplying something I never hinted nor intended to say.

And as far as I can recall, I don't remember Jews in Germany exploding in populated places not stabbing newborns in their cribs.

IF you so insist on going there.

COYOTE
I suspect if you made a unbiased comparison
you would find that the burning,mainimg,
disfiguring and death tolls among Palestinian
civilians from Israeli attacks to be much higher'

FOR unbiased do not narrow the window of time
or space. The conflict between jews and muslims
did not begin in 1967-----it started in KHAYBAR 629 AD
and has been ongoing for some 1400 years,,,

the numbers of jews attacked, raped, murdered,
mutilated, pillaged, displaced, enslaved---far exceed
the entire population of those who call themselves
"palestinians' If you want to consider the window
to involve those acts related to the current state of
israel----which began forming in the early 1800s---
the jihadists have still racked up record murders,
rapes, pillages etc etc

your bitterness is related to the fact very recently
you find yourself no longer favored
by the jihadist "god"

Last edited:
The Germans needed the walls to keep the terrorists out...

The intifada was put down and order was restored...

A Jew state is a terrorist state...

Our only ally in the area...

I'm just waiting for the PM of the occupied zone to release an autobiography about 'my struggle'

The Germans needed the walls to keep the terrorists out...

The intifada was put down and order was restored...

A Jew state is a terrorist state...

Our only ally in the area...

I'm just waiting for the PM of the occupied zone to release an autobiography about 'my struggle'

Your own allah created the Jew state. No paradise for you, dumb motherfucker :lol:

Quran 10:93: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them

You're still reading that same old script? Dude, turn the page, you're stuck on the part for trolling muslims.

Forum List

Back