🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

Your script is the holy koran? I see, you're a muslim trolling the internets trying to make others look bad.

Got it. :thup:

Since "palestine" is just the name invented by Europeans to call Israel, the real name of the land, why would Israel ethnically cleanse Israel?

Your script is the holy koran? I see, you're a muslim trolling the internets trying to make others look bad.

Got it. :thup:

Koran is wrong, infidel motherfucker? How about the Bible, where Jesus was the King of Israel the Jew state?

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Since "palestine" is just the name invented by Europeans to call Israel, the real name of the land, why would Israel ethnically cleanse Israel?
Why did (rich) Jewish Europeans "invent" the name Palestine?

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland."

Here's a clue: Rich European Jews "invented" Palestine at the same time the navies of rich European colonial powers were switching from coal to oil to power their fleets.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's all part of the Israeli genocide against the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Jerusalem road cuts village, drives Arab discontent | Reuters

* Highway to Jewish settlement divides picturesque village

* City council says road needed, serves all communities

By Crispian Balmer

JERUSALEM, March 1 (Reuters) - The mechanical diggers start work soon after dawn, cutting through a leafy village on the outskirts of Jerusalem to build a six-lane highway that has become the latest focal point of Arab-Israeli discontent.

The road leads directly to Jewish settlements, built on occupied land around the foothills of Bethlehem. When finished, it will allow the settlers to speed down to Israel's thriving coastal plains, unhindered by traffic lights or roundabouts.

Their gain is coming at the expense of Beit Safafa, home to some 10,000 people - a largely Arab neighbourhood and a rare oasis of peace and calm in an often troubled region.

"Ever since the Israelis arrived, all they have done is take land away from the village. Now they are cutting it in two with their road," said 38-year-old Ala Salman, whose house rattles with the roar of diggers tearing up the nearby ground.

"Their aim is to force us all away."

LMAO, those genocidal Jews are using old age as their preferred method of execution.

pbel is a fool!

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland."

Here's a clue: Rich European Jews "invented" Palestine at the same time the navies of rich European colonial powers were switching from coal to oil to power their fleets.

Get a history lesson fucktard! The name PALESTINE was given to the lands by the ROMANS after they defeated Israel during the second Israeli uprising in 126 AD. This was 500 yrs before any ARABS set foot in Israel!

The Germans needed the walls to keep the terrorists out...

The intifada was put down and order was restored...

A Jew state is a terrorist state...

Our only ally in the area...

I'm just waiting for the PM of the occupied zone to release an autobiography about 'my struggle'

Did you think you had some point there, beyond trumpeting your Jew-hating and the obvious pride you take in it?

The British invented the name palestine to denote Israel under the British Mandate, douchie.

You get your social security check, yet? Wouldn't want you to go starving.

Ancient Israel is buried under 10 feet of sediment. If Jews want to live on their ancient homeland, ya'll better start digging! :D

Ancient Israel is buried under 10 feet of sediment. If Jews want to live on their ancient homeland, ya'll better start digging! :D

Have you considered standing on the corner holding a tin cup and begging for a reputational point? :lol:

I think you're a bit premature with that, and here's a discussion which touches on the topic. Your timing is off and in this case, renders your view very inaccurate as at the time in question the US was an EXporter of oil.

A what if? ---- Oil discovered in the ME earlier? in The Politics Of War Forum

The British invented the name palestine to denote Israel under the British Mandate, douchie.

You get your social security check, yet? Wouldn't want you to go starving.
I'm not hungry or compensated in any material sense for my USMB posts.
How about you, hasbara?

COYOTE
I suspect if you made a unbiased comparison
you would find that the burning,mainimg,
disfiguring and death tolls among Palestinian
civilians from Israeli attacks to be much higher'

FOR unbiased do not narrow the window of time
or space. The conflict between jews and muslims
did not begin in 1967-----it started in KHAYBAR 629 AD
and has been ongoing for some 1400 years,,,

the numbers of jews attacked, raped, murdered,
mutilated, pillaged, displaced, enslaved---far exceed
the entire population of those who call themselves
"palestinians' If you want to consider the window
to involve those acts related to the current state of
israel----which began forming in the early 1800s---
the jihadists have still racked up record murders,
rapes, pillages etc etc

your bitterness is related to the fact very recently
you find yourself no longer favored
by the jihadist "god"

irosie, I don't dispute that there has been huge amounts of slaughter and conflict over the ages and religion has historically been the top cause. I don't dispute that historically, the Jews have been treated like shit and not just from Islams or even the worst by Islam. But it's impossible to make accurate accountings of death tolls much beyond the last century. Reliable records don't exist, cultures and societies were hugely different and quite often the victor writes the history. I think the only "window" in time that truly matters is the current one.

Added to that - none of that history justifies what is going on now. Those people weren't alive centuries ago conducting genocide. Most of them are just ordinary people.

. I don't dispute that historically, the Jews have been treated like shit and not just from Islams or even the worst by Islam.

Then they shouldn't be Jews and declare themselves the superior race tasked with slaughtering unbelievers. Jews are hated because of the actions of Jews, which they refuse to repudiate.
But it's impossible to make accurate accountings of death tolls much beyond the last century. Reliable records don't exist, cultures and societies were hugely different and quite often the victor writes the history. I think the only "window" in time that truly matters is the current one.

Added to that - none of that history justifies what is going on now. Those people weren't alive centuries ago conducting genocide. Most of them are just ordinary people.
Agreed.

. I don't dispute that historically, the Jews have been treated like shit and not just from Islams or even the worst by Islam.

Then they shouldn't be Jews and declare themselves the superior race tasked with slaughtering unbelievers. Jews are hated because of the actions of Jews, which they refuse to repudiate.

AntiSemitism is a mental disorder rooted in low self-esteem. You really should seek psychiatric counseling for your lack of self worth.

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
http://www.amazon.com/Roots-America...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287960719&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
I have no problem with Semites. If I were an antisemite, why would I sympathize with the plight of Palestinian children and call for an end to the Zionist occupation, ghettoization, and ethnic cleansing and the (largely Arab) Palestinians?

sem·ite

/ˈsemīt/
Noun
A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

I have no problem with Semites. If I were an antisemite, why would I sympathize with the plight of Palestinian children and call for an end to the Zionist occupation, ghettoization, and ethnic cleansing and the (largely Arab) Palestinians?

sem·ite

/ˈsemīt/
Noun
A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

There is no Israeli occupation. Jews have lived in Israel for the last 3000 years. So-called palestinians are just Arabs from Arab countries.

The pallies are occupying Israel.

There are still Jews in Palestine, as well as Muslims and Druze. Everything was going fine until the Zionists arrived from Europe and the US and launched an invasions, complete with the importation of settlers and a series a campaign of terror and murder to subjugate the local population.

There are still Jews in Palestine, as well as Muslims and Druze. Everything was going fine until the Zionists arrived from Europe and the US and launched an invasions, complete with the importation of settlers and a series a campaign of terror and murder to subjugate the local population.

Palestine is Israel. Palestine is a fake English name the British called Israel. Palestine ceased to exist with Israeli statehood in 1948.

sem·ite

/ˈsemīt/
Noun
Who do you think you're fooling, you illiterate, ignorant, FUCKWAD?

an·ti-Sem·ite [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, esp. British, -see-mahyt] Show IPA
noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.
Origin:
1880–85

Forum List

Back