🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

Pbel, I believe you when you say that Jews need a safe haven, but I think we both know that Israel going back to the '67 borders is out of the question. I want you to watch a video and tell me what you think. Hopefully you want call it a 'Zionist inspired' video lol.
Just give me your honest opinion on this video
There will never be peace in the middl east until Israel ceases to exist as a zionist state......... :cool:

Yes, many Jews in Europe came to Israel because they were persecuted all over Europe SS Pbel. They needed a safe haven, and thank God the British recognized this.
There wasn't any altruism by the british towards the juden.

Every nation in europe want to cleanse their country of the chosen people.

And shipping the juden to Palestine was a way to get rid of them......... :cool:

What a generous and compassionate view of fellow humans created by the same GOD in His Image..... Akin to the views their spiritual brethren the Nazis expressed, indeed.

Pbel, I believe you when you say that Jews need a safe haven, but I think we both know that Israel going back to the '67 borders is out of the question. I want you to watch a video and tell me what you think. Hopefully you want call it a 'Zionist inspired' video lol.
There will never be peace in the middl east until Israel ceases to exist as a zionist state......... :cool:

Only because of Arab intransigence.......

Only because of Arab intransigence.......

Why do you respond to him? It should be clear by now that he's nothing but an anti semitic troll

Yes, many Jews in Europe came to Israel because they were persecuted all over Europe SS Pbel. They needed a safe haven, and thank God the British recognized this.
So my question is, will you ever stop crying about this ?

Toastman, you misread me like many others on this board. I support a safe for Jews, especially after the Arabic Nations expelled 800,000 Jews from their contries…I can not support the present policies of an aggressive Israeli State who refuses to heed the voice of the Palestinians and the World Bodies to accept a permanent peace to the pre-67 borders.

That simple Toast!

I will be rejoicing with you when a just peace is signed and America witnesses no more Terrorist attacks because of aggressive Israeli actions.

For now, I cry me a river for my country who is being hated world-wide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZ6SlSqq0]outstanding Explanation: Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders line - Please Share - YouTube[/ame]

After seeing the video, it is clear that the Israeli defense plan is obsolete because the nature of this conflict is spreading from the local with the Palestinians to international and the onset of Rocket Warfare which makes the video military plan for their defense obsolete. Nukes will be everywhere within 20-30 years. In a War of Attrition, Numbers win...

But Israel has a choice supported by virtually every Nation on Earth...Accept the 67 borders and at least internationalize or share dual sovereignty of Jerusalem or war until exhausted. Once settled, Israel should trade and help her neighbors to create good will.

Why not give the population of Jews in Israel in 1948? You MJ are the type of poster who accepts the twisting of the facts to serve a Master that would make a Fascist blush...

There were 800,000 Jews in Israel in 1948, now there are 6,000,000...

Toastman, you misread me like many others on this board. I support a safe for Jews, especially after the Arabic Nations expelled 800,000 Jews from their contries…I can not support the present policies of an aggressive Israeli State who refuses to heed the voice of the Palestinians and the World Bodies to accept a permanent peace to the pre-67 borders.

That simple Toast!

I will be rejoicing with you when a just peace is signed and America witnesses no more Terrorist attacks because of aggressive Israeli actions.

But I don't misread you Pbel. I read you as a master bullshitter that you are. You claim to be a reasonable observer but compare the displacement or alleged suffering of Palestinians
to one of the biggest, most horrific crimes committed by man against his fellow man.
I have never clamed the life as a Palestinian is like a honeymoon, but to use the word Holocaust to describe their situation is akin to dishonoring the true victims of that dark chapter in human history.
And if America is hated it is by those you truly but secretly support.

That simple Toast!

But I don't misread you Pbel. I read you as a master bullshitter that you are. You claim to be a reasonable observer but compare the displacement or alleged suffering of Palestinians
to one of the biggest, most horrific crimes committed by man against his fellow man.
I have never clamed the life as a Palestinian is like a honeymoon, but to use the word Holocaust to describe their situation is akin to dishonoring the true victims of that dark chapter in human history.

I will admit that your point is well taken, I cetainly have not accused Israel of being like the German Nazis, perhaps I should have titled the thread, "the mini Holocaust."

And shipping the juden to Palestine was a way to get rid of them......... :cool:

What a generous and compassionate view of fellow humans created by the same GOD in His Image..... Akin to the views their spiritual brethren the Nazis expressed, indeed.
Of course the juden are children of god. I have never said otherwise.

But the historical fact is that the european countries didn't want the juden to stay after WWll

And were more than happy to ship them off.......... :cool:

Meanwhile, SunniMan do you really think the majority of Americans are that happy to see your brethren in our midst, especially when they become aware of news such as honor killings and about those two Copts in New Jersey recently beheaded with their hands also cut off by one of your beloved adopted brethren? SunniMan certainly tries to fool everyone about Islam by throwing out "Juden" and "Chosen" when there were Muslims posting on other forums saying that islam is for the entire world, whereas I have never seen any Jews saying on any forum that Judaism is for the entire world. Then of course SunniMan closes his eyes to his fellow Muslims forcing people to convert in Muslim countries. By the way, SunniMan, have you any idea when your Sunni brethren will be finished with their genocide of the Copts in Egypt?
^^^ Typical Hossfly post.....10 accusations out of context and with no point to be make........ :cool:
But it is always a typical SunniMan post with a "Juden" here and a "Juden." there, I guess SunniMan doesn't like the idea that Americans are not falling all over the Muslims like he has and converted en masse, but are instead very leery of them.

But it is always a typical SunniMan post with a "Juden" here and a "Juden." there, I guess SunniMan doesn't like the idea that Americans are not falling all over the Muslims like he has and converted en masse, but are instead very leery of them.
No problem.

Every friday at my mosque, and other mosques across the country, people are converting to Islam.

It's a slow but steady process, and the people who convert are committed to Islam.......... :cool:

That simple Toast!

I will admit that your point is well taken, I cetainly have not accused Israel of being like the German Nazis, perhaps I should have titled the thread, "the mini Holocaust."

I would have left Holocaust completely out of the thread and perhaps, as Tinman suggested used the more accurate phrase: ethnic cleansing.

There is no resemblence to what occurred during the Holocaust.

I have no doubt the honorable Pro Palestinians will be rushing to chastise Sunni Man for his hateful post.

After all the caterwauling and commotion over allegedly dreadful posts it would be nice to see certain posters make the gesture, yes.

What is your definition of "Zionist"?

I would have left Holocaust completely out of the thread and perhaps, as Tinman suggested used the more accurate phrase: ethnic cleansing.

That's what I respect about Tinnie, he never loses his kool, and he was absolutely correct about my title...is there a way to edit it?

I have no doubt the honorable Pro Palestinians will be rushing to chastise Sunni Man for his hateful post.

After all the caterwauling and commotion over allegedly dreadful posts it would be nice to see certain posters make the gesture, yes.
I fail to see how stating a historical fact can be construed seen as hate??........ :cool:

That's what I respect about Tinnie, he never loses his kool, and he was absolutely correct about my title...is there a way to edit it?

Not that I know of. If you want, you can create a new thread, and I can move this one into the new one with a note stating that the title was changed per request (so the relevance of the posts that object to the old title is maintained)...if that makes sense :)

Jerusalem road cuts village, drives Arab discontent | Reuters

* Highway to Jewish settlement divides picturesque village

* City council says road needed, serves all communities

By Crispian Balmer

JERUSALEM, March 1 (Reuters) - The mechanical diggers start work soon after dawn, cutting through a leafy village on the outskirts of Jerusalem to build a six-lane highway that has become the latest focal point of Arab-Israeli discontent.

The road leads directly to Jewish settlements, built on occupied land around the foothills of Bethlehem. When finished, it will allow the settlers to speed down to Israel's thriving coastal plains, unhindered by traffic lights or roundabouts.

Their gain is coming at the expense of Beit Safafa, home to some 10,000 people - a largely Arab neighbourhood and a rare oasis of peace and calm in an often troubled region.

"Ever since the Israelis arrived, all they have done is take land away from the village. Now they are cutting it in two with their road," said 38-year-old Ala Salman, whose house rattles with the roar of diggers tearing up the nearby ground.

"Their aim is to force us all away."

There are no "Settlements" in Jerusalem....

'Jerusalem is not a settlement It's our capital':clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oE4zeZhqDk]Video Binyamin Netanyahu 'Jerusalem is not a settlement It's our capital' World news guardian co uk - YouTube[/ame]

Not that I know of. If you want, you can create a new thread, and I can move this one into the new one with a note stating that the title was changed per request (so the relevance of the posts that object to the old title is maintained)...if that makes sense :)

Sounds good...

Forum List

Back