🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

In order to know the islamic mindset regarding Israel---talk to children.
Find a nice adolescent kid----intelligent--- who is from a somewhat
observant muslim family from any part of the world and have a careful
conversation ------if you are an adult you should be able to ascertain
what the kid 'THINKS" about the continued existence of a
"jewish israel" in the middle east. When it comes to general
beliefs about the world-------14 year old kids parrot their parents.

I see no hope for peace in the middle east whilst muslim children
are still learning that the entire middle east IS "MUSLIM LAND"

I first heard the term "MUSLIM LAND" --at age 14 which was
a very very long time ago----there is LOTS OF MUSLIM LAND
in the world besides the middle east-----the entire Indian sub-
continent is "MUSLIM LAND" find a muslim kid from India or Pakistan
for that concept ----for the record----those two countries do not get
along either

It's all part of the Israeli genocide against the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Why not give the population of Jews in Israel in 1948? You MJ are the type of poster who accepts the twisting of the facts to serve a Master that would make a Fascist blush...

There were 800,000 Jews in Israel in 1948, now there are 6,000,000...

Yes, many Jews in Europe came to Israel because they were persecuted all over Europe SS Pbel. They needed a safe haven, and thank God the British recognized this.
So my question is, will you ever stop crying about this ?

Excellent question. Will you get an answer?

Why not give the population of Jews in Israel in 1948? You MJ are the type of poster who accepts the twisting of the facts to serve a Master that would make a Fascist blush...

There were 800,000 Jews in Israel in 1948, now there are 6,000,000...

Yes, many Jews in Europe came to Israel because they were persecuted all over Europe SS Pbel. They needed a safe haven, and thank God the British recognized this.
So my question is, will you ever stop crying about this ?

Excellent question. Will you get an answer?

I'm not holding my breath ;)

is peeballs aware of the fact that for the approximately 1700 years since the
founding of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----the control palestine by that
entity followed by its control by "the caliphate"----jews were---in general
prevented from living reasonable lives in palestine or living at all

-----in the era of world
war II-----and before----depending on which country----getting to palestine
was more a question of ESCAPING arab countries---- In some leaving was
illegal for jews and as far as muslims were concerned ---entering palestine
should have been illegal for jews-------try to focus peeballs

For peeballs----genocide is a good way to gain the MAJORITY VOTE

Queen Isabella of Spain did the INQUISITION in order to keep herself
POPULAR in the POLLS

LOL, Pallies reproduce like rabbits. 1947: 500,000 Pallies. 2013: 5 million+ Pallies.

Thanks for responding to me politely, for once.
As for the '67 borders, I posted this article several times, please read it, specially the part of Jerusalem
PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

edit: Pbel, I meant to respond to your post about the video I posted whoops

Jerusalem is sacred to Jews and Muslims, any Jew or Muslim that negotiates Jerusalem away, will likely be assasinated...That's what happened to Israeli Prime Minister Rabin for dare shaking thje hand of Arafat in peace...Jerusalem needs to be shared or Internationalized like the original UN partition plan envisioned.

Pbel, we are discussing what the Israelis have done for peace and why they can't go back to the '67 borders. Tell me what you think of the offer Ehud Olmert gave to Abbas.

we are discussing what the Israelis have done for peace

Like offering the Palestinians a shit deal.

Jerusalem is sacred to Jews and Muslims, any Jew or Muslim that negotiates Jerusalem away, will likely be assasinated...That's what happened to Israeli Prime Minister Rabin for dare shaking thje hand of Arafat in peace...Jerusalem needs to be shared or Internationalized like the original UN partition plan envisioned.

Pbel, we are discussing what the Israelis have done for peace and why they can't go back to the '67 borders. Tell me what you think of the offer Ehud Olmert gave to Abbas.

What kind of a deal did the Ottoman Turks offer the Pallies for 400 years? Nothing. What deal did the Jordanians and Egyptians offer the Pallies when they occupied the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years? Nothing.

Israel has offered the Pallies statehood that the Muslims and Arabs never did

LOL ya right. In reality, had Abbas accepted the deal, then it would be considered surrendering to the Israelis, which of course would lead to his head being served on a platter. Essentially, this is what it's all about. The Palestinians and Arab world would feel like they have been 'defeated' by Jews.

What kind of a deal did the Ottoman Turks offer the Pallies for 400 years? Nothing. What deal did the Jordanians and Egyptians offer the Pallies when they occupied the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years? Nothing.

What deal did the Jordanians and Egyptians offer the Pallies when they occupied the West Bank and Gaza

I will remember that you said that.

What deal did the Jordanians and Egyptians offer the Pallies when they occupied the West Bank and Gaza

Stumped you, eh? :clap2:

Indeed, you are the one who is stumped. Jordan is the "uncle Tom" of the Arab world. Jordan was offered $3M a year for five years and the West Bank if they would not attack Israel in 1948. They accepted and expected to keep the West Bank.

Egypt, on the other hand, assisted the Palestinians in setting up the All Palestine government. That government declared statehood inside its international borders in 1948 only to have the UN divide their country into three areas of occupation the following year.

BTW, you have no clue as to why I would remember what you said.

Indeed, you are the one who is stumped. Jordan is the "uncle Tom" of the Arab world. Jordan was offered $3M a year for five years and the West Bank if they would not attack Israel in 1948. They accepted and expected to keep the West Bank.

Egypt, on the other hand, assisted the Palestinians in setting up the All Palestine government. That government declared statehood inside its international borders in 1948 only to have the UN divide their country into three areas of occupation the following year.

You're an authority on the Arab world? :lol:

Egypt occupied Gaza for 20 years and the Pallies were treated like camel dung :clap2:

Egypt occupied Gaza for 20 years and the Pallies were treated like camel dung :clap2:

Egypt occupied Gaza for 20 years

You keep saying that.

Egypt occupied Gaza for 20 years

You keep saying that.

Yeah, funny how factual history remains the same :razz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Gaza_Strip_by_Egypt

Forum List

Back