"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Another thing....I like it when women are relaxed and flirtatious, however it doesn't mean they want to spread their legs.

good point mud.

joking arround and acting like an open human being is sometimes mistaken for flirting.

Never confuse the two and dont think with yout trouser snake

Oh I ddint know you guys were so "close"

Syrenn's a nice lady.

Nice ladies get treated nicely.

Not-nice ladies don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I dont have to be nice.

Heres a fucking clue since you seem unwilling to buy your own.

Nice is NOT a prerequisite of being a female.

I have seen many Nice ladys get totally fucked emotionally by men.

Nice aint all its cracked up to be.

Syrenn's a nice lady.

Not-nice ladies don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I dont have to be nice.

There is a difference between nice.....and stupid.

Should be renamed the ugly sluts walk. And I'd sure like to have the dildo concession there.

LOL. They claim to be against "lookism".

Rush Limbaugh has always said that the purpose of feminism is to allow ugly angry women access to the mainstream of society.

Note to self; always quote Darling Gary, because he edits later and then claims he never said/meant any such thing and you are Mean and Bad and Cruel and Wrong to be claiming he did!!!11!!eleventy1111!!!!!!11!!

Who thinks that way? I don't know anyone who blames the victim, do you?

I don't know anyone who condones rape, do you?

It's very common for the victim of sexual assault to be blamed and for their private lives to be put on trial instead of the actions of the rapist but I was posting in responses above mine. They all seem to be saying the women are asking to be raped.

I'm constantly shocked at the backward and barbaric attitudes we see here from a particular segment of posters. In this case, the real message of this protest went right over their empty ans incredibly sexist heads.

You are correct. That is a tactic of slimy defense lawyers. Most layers will sell out their own mother to get a victory in court. However, I never heard a private citizen blame a woman for the acts of a deprived rapist.

You don't get around much, do you Gary Darling.

It's very common for the victim of sexual assault to be blamed and for their private lives to be put on trial instead of the actions of the rapist but I was posting in responses above mine. They all seem to be saying the women are asking to be raped.

I'm constantly shocked at the backward and barbaric attitudes we see here from a particular segment of posters. In this case, the real message of this protest went right over their empty ans incredibly sexist heads.

You are correct. That is a tactic of slimy defense lawyers. Most layers will sell out their own mother to get a victory in court. However, I never heard a private citizen blame a woman for the acts of a deprived rapist.

Then you must not get out much. It is very common to lay the blame on the victim for what she was wearing was somehow inciting.... or she should not have been where she was.... or she said the wrong thing.... or she was drunk.....

You yourself suggest as much in many post in this thread... that it is the woman's fault becasue she did not take the proper precautions.

GMTA and all that.

:lol:

I can see now why I was confused by the thread title. I didn't realize "the slut walk" was an actual organized thing, I thought it was what kids were calling "the walk of shame" these days.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I did the slut walk, back in the day. :eusa_whistle:

p.s. The slut walk is best performed barefoot, while carrying your CFM shoes.

and with your panties in your purse. :thup:

Who thinks that way? I don't know anyone who blames the victim, do you?

I don't know anyone who condones rape, do you?

I sure HOPE you intended to write "depraved."

Syrenn's a nice lady.

Not-nice ladies don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I dont have to be nice.

And plenty of nice guys have gotten emotionally (and financially) fucked by women.

And no, you don't have to be nice. And people don't have to treat you nicely, either.

Are you familiar with the concept of karma? Might wanna look into it.

where did i say that?

I smell hypocracy
Syrenn said I don't hate women. You said not many people are going to buy her take.

Therefore, you believe I hate women.

Hint: That's called "logic". I realize you're unfamiliar with the concept.

I sure HOPE you intended to write "depraved."

Yep, I meant depraved. I think that was a "spell-check" mistake. I didn't double check it. My eyes are not what they used to be. lol.

Then you must not get out much. It is very common to lay the blame on the victim for what she was wearing was somehow inciting.... or she should not have been where she was.... or she said the wrong thing.... or she was drunk.....

You yourself suggest as much in many post in this thread... that it is the woman's fault becasue she did not take the proper precautions.

GMTA and all that.

I never said that it is the woman's fault if she didn't take precautions. Please re-read my posts.

I did write: " Of course if you don't take precautions and you do get raped, it is not your fault and the rapist should be punished. All I am saying is that everyone needs to take reasonable precautions to protect themselves."

Why do you people read what you thought I wrote rather than what I actually wrote. So many of you are doing that.

Should be renamed the ugly sluts walk. And I'd sure like to have the dildo concession there.

LOL. They claim to be against "lookism".

Rush Limbaugh has always said that the purpose of feminism is to allow ugly angry women access to the mainstream of society.

Note to self; always quote Darling Gary, because he edits later and then claims he never said/meant any such thing and you are Mean and Bad and Cruel and Wrong to be claiming he did!!!11!!eleventy1111!!!!!!11!!

Dear BDBoop, I do edit shortly after I write posts in order to make corrections and additions. I don't try to hide what I write, I stand behind what i write.

The quote from Limbaugh is accurate. I have heard him say that many times. I think that there is a nugget of truth in it.

Forum List

Back