"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

This is my first post and this thread is why I joined this site. I hope I got the quotes right.

Nobody deserves to be raped, full stop, Period.

I used to think that - until I read an eye opening non-feminist article about rape.

From a legal perspective, there is no doubt about it: Nobody deserves to be raped. From a criminal perspective, however a very different fact emerges ... most people who are raped are women ... and here is the provocative part ... of prime child bearing age who dress provocatively, i.e., like a slut. Feminists hate these facts.

So, from a child's like mind, the statement is like saying no one deserves to be rained upon. But a grown up knows if you do not carry an umbrella or raingear, getting soaking wet is EXACTLY what you deserve - not from a system of man-made laws but from reality.

It would appear as if gray thinks women deserve to be raped. Dress like a slut... get raped is the message is is saying. He flat says... no does not mean no. He implies that getting raped is what women deserve.

Dressing like sluts IS what a women deserves from the perspective of the rapist.

In another forum, I started a thread about this subject: RAPE IS ABOUT SEX (contrary to feminist propaganda). Have you ever heard of an innocent victim? It implies the existence of non-innocent victims. The question I asked in the other forum was: Is it prudent to sexually solicite a rapist?

what idiots...rape is not a sexual crime...its a power crime....

expressed as a sexual control.....

you are idiots ....who would have women in burkas and then rape them cause of their 'come hither' look.....

and they let you vote?????

This is my first post and this thread is why I joined this site. I hope I got the quotes right.

I used to think that - until I read an eye opening non-feminist article about rape.

From a legal perspective, there is no doubt about it: Nobody deserves to be raped. From a criminal perspective, however a very different fact emerges ... most people who are raped are women ... and here is the provocative part ... of prime child bearing age who dress provocatively, i.e., like a slut. Feminists hate these facts.

So, from a child's like mind, the statement is like saying no one deserves to be rained upon. But a grown up knows if you do not carry an umbrella or raingear, getting soaking wet is EXACTLY what you deserve - not from a system of man-made laws but from reality.

It would appear as if gray thinks women deserve to be raped. Dress like a slut... get raped is the message is is saying. He flat says... no does not mean no. He implies that getting raped is what women deserve.

Dressing like sluts IS what a women deserves from the perspective of the rapist.

In another forum, I started a thread about this subject: RAPE IS ABOUT SEX (contrary to feminist propaganda). Have you ever heard of an innocent victim? It implies the existence of non-innocent victims. The question I asked in the other forum was: Is it prudent to sexually solicite a rapist?

it's interesting that the above post is why you joined this site. your statements are your opinion and are unsubstantiated. they also don't comport with reality. one can't dismiss reality by saying "it's feminist".

reality: rape is an act of violence, not an act of sex.

i'm pretty sure the 80 year old woman in this article wasn't raped because she was being sexually provocative.
Police: 80-Year-Old Woman Raped In Greenville Home « CBS Charlotte

rape is violence... not sex.

no means no even if you're naked.

So, I've calmed down some. What works for you? No skirts above 2" above the knee? Collar not to extend four fingers below the collarbone? What else.

The question is not what works for a non-rapist but what works for a rapist?

One thing I've noticed is how sexual solicitation is socially acceptable via exposure of cleavage. Also, how many square inches of skin women tend to expose in bars compared to men.

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Just a question....

Considering that our avis are our "clothes" Are you saying my avi...... makes me a slut? And becasue of that, regardless on how i comport myself and speak...i do not deserve to be treated with respect?

Right. Jake said it well. You want to look like a duck (while claiming to not act like a duck) and expect a rapist to tell the difference. If that is the risk you are willing to take, you deserve the consequences of your lack of prudent choices.

So, I've calmed down some. What works for you? No skirts above 2" above the knee? Collar not to extend four fingers below the collarbone? What else.

The question is not what works for a non-rapist but what works for a rapist?

One thing I've noticed is how sexual solicitation is socially acceptable via exposure of cleavage. Also, how many square inches of skin women tend to expose in bars compared to men.

Men take their shirts off in public much more often than women. :cool:

Power and control. Excusing it - have at it.

I'd like to be polite, but I have to announce at this point that you're an idiot.

it's interesting that the above post is why you joined this site. your statements are your opinion and are unsubstantiated. they also don't comport with reality. one can't dismiss reality by saying "it's feminist".

reality: rape is an act of violence, not an act of sex.

i'm pretty sure the 80 year old woman in this article wasn't raped because she was being sexually provocative.
Police: 80-Year-Old Woman Raped In Greenville Home « CBS Charlotte

rape is violence... not sex.

no means no even if you're naked.

I think Scary Gary has himself a sock.

I'd like to be polite, but I have to announce at this point that you're an idiot.

I see. It only took a couple of posts for you to resort to personal attacks rather than accept the responsibility of exercising prudent choices. :eusa_boohoo:

men can be raped....is it less a rape cause they dont get knocked up....

no is no....

i dont care if we are nekkid and ready to go.....if i say no.....you best be stopping....

i taught my son that.....as you should be teaching any offspring you have....

i mean you can ass fuck someone cause you are in bed with them..can you?

or do you think you can?

your statements are your opinion and are unsubstantiated.

Yes, they are substantiated, Go to yellodyno.com/html/rape_stats.html]Rape Statistics - Yello Dyno[/url], although the breakdown by decade of victim's age is notoriously hidden from publication.

Near all forcible rapes (99%) involved female victim

I'm not sure what non-forcible rape is.

About 80% of rape victims were under age 30--about 1/2 of these were under age 18.

TRANSLATION: 40% of rapes are women in prime reproductive years (not including hard to find 30-40 breakdown.

I see. It only took a couple of posts for you to resort to personal attacks rather than accept the responsibility of exercising prudent choices. :eusa_boohoo:

No, I recognize a sock when I see one.

Dear BDBoop. Whatever you may think about my opinions, I am an honest person. I would not lie to you or anyone on this site. Do you believe me when I say that this is my only account on this site? (I had to look up the meaning of "sock" in the urban dictionary). This IS my only account. Please believe me, otherwise it is impossible to have a discussion. I am not trying to fool you. I am who I am. Please accept me for who I am.

From Urban Dictionary:
sock
a secondary name used on a message board; a sockpuppet
He has about 3 socks on this board.

Dear BDBoop. Whatever you may think about my opinions, I am an honest person. I would not lie to you or anyone on this site. Do you believe me when I say that this is my only account on this site? (I had to look up the meaning of "sock" in the urban dictionary). This IS my only account. Please believe me, otherwise it is impossible to have a discussion. I am not trying to fool you. I am who I am. Please accept me for who I am.

From Urban Dictionary:
sock

Scary Gary.

I never read past "Dear BDBoop."

From Urban Dictionary:
sock

Scary Gary.

I never read past "Dear BDBoop."

BDBoop. I will concede to your request. From now on I will write no more phony affectionate terms. I promise.

Whatever you may think about my opinions, I am an honest person. I would not lie to you or anyone on this site. Do you believe me when I say that this is my only account on this site? (I had to look up the meaning of "sock" in the urban dictionary). This IS my only account. Please believe me, otherwise it is impossible to have a discussion. I am not trying to fool you. I am who I am. Please accept me for who I am.

From Urban Dictionary:
sock

Forum List

Back