"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Looks to me like this JohnLocke1799 is a rapist trying to justify his predatory nature. :dunno:

Okay, well. If YOU tell me he's here on two different IP's, I'll believe it.

I'll also assume one of his socks is here through a proxy. :)

Rape is a crime of both violence and sex. If sex was not involved, it would be plain assault.

However, I will concede that motivations may vary among individual rapists.

Looks to me like this JohnLocke1799 is a rapist trying to justify his predatory nature. :dunno:

Rape is a crime of both violence and sex. If sex was not involved, it would be plain assault.

No. Rape is a crime of violence and control. If they couldn't get it up, she'd be raped with a broom handle.

No. Rape is a crime of violence and control. If they couldn't get it up, she'd be raped with a broom handle.

BDBoop, What you say is definitely true in some cases, but not in all cases.

If a man has a tendency to be violent and he is also sexually frustrated, the result may be rape, especially if he is drunk or high on drugs. There can be many different factors.

Some violent men just take what they want because they don't have the social skills to attract women the normal way and they are very sexually frustrated. The desire for sex is one of the most powerful forces on earth.

Some violent men rape because they feel that forcible sex it is the ultimate way to humiliate a woman.

In any case, rape is the combination of violence and sex.

Definition from dictionary:
rape/rāp/
Noun:
The crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him, esp. by the threat or use of violence.

If a man has a tendency to be violent and he is also sexually frustrated, the result may be rape, especially if he is drunk or high on drugs. There can be many different factors.

Some violent men just take what they want because they don't have the social skills to attract women the normal way and they are very sexually frustrated. The desire for sex is one of the most powerful forces on earth.

Some violent men rape because they feel that forcible sex it is the ultimate way to humiliate a woman.

rape/rāp/
Noun:
The crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him, esp. by the threat or use of violence.

Sorry, I can't believe lies. Can't even try. Won't be going there. You'll need to talk to somebody else.

Rape is not sex. Rape is a crime of power. It's forced, unwanted violation and humiliation. It is often violent, or with a threat of violence.

Last edited:

rape/rāp/
Noun:

If only the tables were turned.......

FAKE_LOVE_White_by_fakestencils.jpg

Last edited:
Rape is not sex. Rape is a crime of power. It's forced, unwanted violation and humiliation. It is often violent, or with a threat of violence.

Are you re-defining the word sex?

Sex and intimacy are two different things.

Rape is not intimacy but rape definitely involves sex, otherwise it would not be rape, it would be assault.

Last edited:
This is an old story from last year, but I thought that it would be worth reporting.

The basic message that you get from the from the sexily dressed women at the Slut Walk is - "What are you looking at pervert?". They seem to be saying saying - "look at me" and "don't look at me" simultaneously.

Everything about the woman at the Slut walk is contradictory. The First Thing You Need to Know: SlutWalk is a protest against something that doesn't exist. We're all supposed to be angry that society blames the victim for being raped. This rarely happens in today's America.

The SlutWalk is a set of mutually contradictory statements and attitudes that all cancel each other out and make no logical sense. For example, they are against women being used as sex objects, yet they are in favor of legalizing prostitution.

These women are liberals first and feminists second. Implicit in much of the SlutWalk verbiage is that cops and "men" and "conservatives" and "Christians" and "right-wingers" are all pro-rape to some degree, and that only STRONG! FEMINIST! WOMEN! truly oppose rape.

Click on the link to see the absurd pictorial article about the San Francisco SlutWalk: Deconstructing SlutWalk: San Francisco, August 6, 2011

What they're probably really saying is you're never gonna get it.. Loser.

Rape involves what appears to be sexual in nature, by definition. Penis in vagina.

But (I hate the next sentence): Sky Dancer is largely correct in this case.

Rape has a whole lot LESS to do with "sex" than it does with domination and violence.

Rape involves what appears to be sexual in nature, by definition. Penis in vagina.

Rape has a whole lot LESS to do with "sex" than it does with domination and violence.

You better agree with the women on this thread or else they will call you a rapist or a pervert.

You better agree with the women on this thread or else they will call you a rapist or a pervert.

Yes. I am well known for caring about being called names. :cool:

Rape is assault, not sex. If a woman is unconscious, she cannot give consent. Sex is consensual, rape is not.

Last edited:
I knew a Vietnam vet who described a gang rape where the barrel of a gun was used.

If there was a point to that lovely story, it is not apparent.

What part of her anatomy was violated by the weapon?

By the way, that would not qualify as "rape" under the most frequent definition in the law of the word "rape."

It WOULD still be a sex crime, though.

Forum List

Back