The solutions to our problems are so simple yet NO ONE in DC is talking about them.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seriously, no one up there is offering any REAL solutions to our debt problems. They are virtually all more interested in one upping the other side. Looking good on your 3 minute tv interview is far more important that actually submitting real solutions.

Cut the damn fat and unnecessary programs.
Rewrite laws that help people but are implimented in a wasteful fashion.
End corporate subsidies
End foreign aid
Tie welfare to work or school
Stop giving people disability for stupid shit like depression.
Raise the retirement age
Pass a bba
Cap congresses salary
Delay Ocare for EVERYONE or no one
Close outdated or unnecessary military installations
Limit food stamps to the basics of the food pyramid
Publicly fund all national elections
Term limits on congress
End lifetime appointments
Stop elevating public figures to pedestals
End paid vacations for elected officials (no reason for us to suffer alone)
Stop raising the debt ceiling
Thin the federal workforce
Stop trying to scare the public with ridiculous doomsday scenarios
Remove the D's & R's party affiliation from election ballots so pwople have to vote on issues and knowledge rather than blind partisan politics
Ban pork attachments from bills
Give a pass on taxes for a certain number of years for all money repatriated for use on American investments.
Abolish the IRS and institute a flat tax with an exemption for the first 15000 with NO OTHER write offs.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Of course before any of that will happen we need to kick out the money bags currently leeching off of congressional jobs.

How bout Pubs not wrecking the economy to get their stupid way....THESE ''CRISES'' COST THE COUNTRY 1 PER CENT GROWTH EACH...AND THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE DEBT WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF OFFICE- WE COULD HAVE ENDED THE Great Pub World Recession years ago without the debt cult bs...and a jobs act that would ADD 1 per cent and cut UE THE SAME.

Allow a gd vote and stop ruining the world to pander to brainwashed fools...

ALL NONE BS GOP ECONOMISTS SAY TO DEAL WITH THE DEBT AFTER THE RECOVERY...

OP- In other words, screw the nonrich, Pub victims, and the world, save the rich lol...change the channel, Rush Seanbeck...

Last edited:
  • Banned
OP- In other words, screw the nonrich, Pub victims, and the world, save the rich lol...change the channel, Rush Seanbeck...

Because stopping corporate welfare will hurt the poor? Or closing military bases? Or repatriating money that could end up being invested in businesses that will create jobs?

You don't need to change the channel. You need a brain transplant

Stop wrecking the economy to get your way.

THOSE are ok, also Public campaign financing- The rich should also pay more in taxes so they aren't quadrupling their wealth while the rest stagnate. The money should be used for state aid to lower state and local taxes and fees to pre Voodoo levels, infrastucture and work force training.

My brain is fine, but yours shows signs of Pub brain malfunction...lol

Seriously, no one up there is offering any REAL solutions to our debt problems. They are virtually all more interested in one upping the other side. Looking good on your 3 minute tv interview is far more important that actually submitting real solutions.

Cut the damn fat and unnecessary programs.
Rewrite laws that help people but are implimented in a wasteful fashion.
End corporate subsidies
End foreign aid
Tie welfare to work or school
Stop giving people disability for stupid shit like depression.
Raise the retirement age
Pass a bba
Cap congresses salary
Delay Ocare for EVERYONE or no one
Close outdated or unnecessary military installations
Limit food stamps to the basics of the food pyramid
Publicly fund all national elections
Term limits on congress
End lifetime appointments
Stop elevating public figures to pedestals
End paid vacations for elected officials (no reason for us to suffer alone)
Stop raising the debt ceiling
Thin the federal workforce
Stop trying to scare the public with ridiculous doomsday scenarios
Remove the D's & R's party affiliation from election ballots so pwople have to vote on issues and knowledge rather than blind partisan politics
Ban pork attachments from bills
Give a pass on taxes for a certain number of years for all money repatriated for use on American investments.
Abolish the IRS and institute a flat tax with an exemption for the first 15000 with NO OTHER write offs.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Of course before any of that will happen we need to kick out the money bags currently leeching off of congressional jobs.

Sniff, I almost cried when I saw you could not run for office. Sorry dude. This is a very good start. Doubt many folks who are not on the dole would disagree with any of them.

Stop wrecking the economy to get your way.

THOSE are ok, also Public campaign financing- The rich should also pay more in taxes so they aren't quadrupling their wealth while the rest stagnate. The money should be used for state aid to lower state and local taxes and fees to pre Voodoo levels, infrastucture and work force training.

My brain is fine, but yours shows signs of Pub brain malfunction...lol

I'm not wrecking anything you moron. I provide jobs. I stimulate the economy through my business and personal purchases. As do my employees who get their money from me. And guess where I get mine? Mostly "the rich"
So you penalize them, they hire fewer me's which pays more of you's LESS. Which DOES hurt the economy.

You'd have a helluva lot more business if Pub tax rates and policies hadn't ruined the middle and working classes, dupe of the greedy rich...

Are you a GOP, or worse, a Tea Party voter- then YOU are wrecking the economy as we speak...

There are just as many redneck white hater dupes on the dole as there are white Dems on the dole- and most are simply victims of the LAST big Pub rip off of the country. Blacks of course are discriminated against and have twice the difficulty in finding a job, or getting a good education in our Pub default unfair system...

You'd have a helluva lot more business if Pub tax rates and policies hadn't ruined the middle and working classes, dupe of the greedy rich...

Are you a GOP, or worse, a Tea Party voter- then YOU are wrecking the economy as we speak...

blah blah blah blah blah

Rant...

blah blah blah blah blah

Fact, hater dupe.

''Voodoo wrecked and IS WRECKING the nonrich to the point where demand for products and services has dried up, along with their savings...before the corruption and cronyism housing and credit meltdown of 2008- while the rich have quadrupled their wealth...Memorize the facts, hater dupes:

1. WORKERS past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):1950 = 101%1960 = 105%1970 = 105%1980 = 105% – Reagan1990 = 100%2000 = 96%2007 = 92%A 13% drop since 1980A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.Share of National Income going to Top 10%:1950 = 35%1960 = 34%1970 = 34%1980 = 34% – Reagan1990 = 40%2000 = 47%2007 = 50%
TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.Household Debt as percentage of GDP:1965 = 46%1970 = 45%1980 = 50% – Reagan1990 = 61%2000 = 69%2007 = 95% An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.1950 = 6.0%1960 = 7.0%1970 = 8.5%1980 = 10.0% – Reagan1982 = 11.2% – Peak1990 = 7.0%2000 = 2.0%2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

4. Household Debt as percentage of GDP:1965 = 46%1970 = 45%1980 = 50% – Reagan1990 = 61%2000 = 69%2007 = 95%A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%and the bottom 80%:1980 = 10%2003 = 56%A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:1945 = 12%1958 = 6%1990 = 3%2000 = 2%A 10% Decrease.

Links:1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Researc...s/No7Nov04.pdf1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez | The White House3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/imag...ving_thumb.gif3 = SHUT DOWN: Bureau of Economic Analysis will be unavailable until further notice. = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php...or-debt-of-gdp4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--June 6, 20135/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Last edited:
Fact, hater dupe.

''Voodoo wrecked and IS WRECKING the nonrich to the point where demand for products and services has dried up, along with their savings...before the corruption and cronyism housing and credit meltdown of 2008- while the rich have quadrupled their wealth...Memorize the facts, hater dupes:

1. WORKERS past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):1950 = 101%1960 = 105%1970 = 105%1980 = 105% – Reagan1990 = 100%2000 = 96%2007 = 92%A 13% drop since 1980A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.Share of National Income going to Top 10%:1950 = 35%1960 = 34%1970 = 34%1980 = 34% – Reagan1990 = 40%2000 = 47%2007 = 50%
TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.Household Debt as percentage of GDP:1965 = 46%1970 = 45%1980 = 50% – Reagan1990 = 61%2000 = 69%2007 = 95% An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.1950 = 6.0%1960 = 7.0%1970 = 8.5%1980 = 10.0% – Reagan1982 = 11.2% – Peak1990 = 7.0%2000 = 2.0%2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

4. Household Debt as percentage of GDP:1965 = 46%1970 = 45%1980 = 50% – Reagan1990 = 61%2000 = 69%2007 = 95%A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%and the bottom 80%:1980 = 10%2003 = 56%A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:1945 = 12%1958 = 6%1990 = 3%2000 = 2%A 10% Decrease.

Links:1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Researc...s/No7Nov04.pdf1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez | The White House3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/imag...ving_thumb.gif3 = SHUT DOWN: Bureau of Economic Analysis will be unavailable until further notice. = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php...or-debt-of-gdp4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--June 6, 20135/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Are you gonna post ANYTHING related to the op or just keep spewing your unintelligible nonsense?

Unbelievable lol...Taxing the rich their fair share and investing in the nonrich and the country is the solution to our major problem, as well as revealing Pub bs for what it is...if you don't get the connection, you're an idiot. I already told you where I agreed, the rest is misinformed hater duperie.

Last edited:
Unbelievable lol...Tax the rich their fair share and invest in the nonrich and the country is our major problem, as well as revealing Pub bs for what it is...if you don't get the connection, you're an idiot. I already told you where I agreed, the rest is misinformed hater duperie.

Dude your brain is miss-firing you should call 911 and have the hospital check you out. Nothing you are saying makes any sense. Classic stroke symptoms.

Last edited:
Unbelievable lol...Taxing the rich their fair share and investing in the nonrich and the country is the solution to our major problem, as well as revealing Pub bs for what it is...if you don't get the connection, you're an idiot. I already told you where I agreed, the rest is misinformed hater duperie.

"Investing in the non-rich" = "giving them money they didn't earn".

Forum List

Back