The solutions to our problems are so simple yet NO ONE in DC is talking about them.

Seriously, no one up there is offering any REAL solutions to our debt problems. They are virtually all more interested in one upping the other side. Looking good on your 3 minute tv interview is far more important that actually submitting real solutions.

Cut the damn fat and unnecessary programs.
Rewrite laws that help people but are implimented in a wasteful fashion.
End corporate subsidies
End foreign aid
Tie welfare to work or school
Stop giving people disability for stupid shit like depression.
Raise the retirement age
Pass a bba
Cap congresses salary
Delay Ocare for EVERYONE or no one
Close outdated or unnecessary military installations
Limit food stamps to the basics of the food pyramid
Publicly fund all national elections
Term limits on congress
End lifetime appointments
Stop elevating public figures to pedestals
End paid vacations for elected officials (no reason for us to suffer alone)
Stop raising the debt ceiling
Thin the federal workforce
Stop trying to scare the public with ridiculous doomsday scenarios
Remove the D's & R's party affiliation from election ballots so pwople have to vote on issues and knowledge rather than blind partisan politics
Ban pork attachments from bills
Give a pass on taxes for a certain number of years for all money repatriated for use on American investments.
Abolish the IRS and institute a flat tax with an exemption for the first 15000 with NO OTHER write offs.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Of course before any of that will happen we need to kick out the money bags currently leeching off of congressional jobs.

None of that is designed to create jobs.

Austerity does not work.

Which of those things would you consider the MOST important three?

Seriously, no one up there is offering any REAL solutions to our debt problems. They are virtually all more interested in one upping the other side. Looking good on your 3 minute tv interview is far more important that actually submitting real solutions.

End corporate subsidies
End foreign aid
Raise the retirement age
Pass a bba
Cap congresses salary
Term limits on congress
Remove the D's & R's party affiliation from election ballots so pwople have to vote on issues and knowledge rather than blind partisan politics
Give a pass on taxes for a certain number of years for all money repatriated for use on American investments.
Abolish the IRS and institute a flat tax with an exemption for the first 15000 with NO OTHER write offs.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Of course before any of that will happen we need to kick out the money bags currently leeching off of congressional jobs.

Austerity does not work.

You are wrong each and every one of those items creates jobs.

Austerity does work.

End corporate subsidies
End foreign aid
Raise the retirement age
Pass a bba
Cap congresses salary
Term limits on congress
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Austerity does not work.

I never mentioned jobs. As to which 3... I can't pick 3. They are all important imo.

Public funding and term limits are at the top of my list to end the lifetime cycle of corruption.

Mostly my concern is with the debt. If we don't get a grip on it creating jobs will eventually be pointless as the dollar will be worthless.

Unbelievable lol...Taxing the rich their fair share and investing in the nonrich and the country is the solution to our major problem, as well as revealing Pub bs for what it is...if you don't get the connection, you're an idiot. I already told you where I agreed, the rest is misinformed hater duperie.

"Investing in the non-rich" = "giving them money they didn't earn".

Like training and education for those 1 million high tech/manufacturing jobs we can't fill, hater dupe...:cuckoo:

Unbelievable lol...Taxing the rich their fair share and investing in the nonrich and the country is the solution to our major problem, as well as revealing Pub bs for what it is...if you don't get the connection, you're an idiot. I already told you where I agreed, the rest is misinformed hater duperie.

Like training and education for those 1 million high tech/manufacturing jobs we can't fill, hater dupe...:cuckoo:

I painstakingly paid for and paid off my own college debt. Why the hell should someone else get it for free? And I was dirt poor when I started so don't give me that they can't afford it bullshit.

Because it's the intelligent thing to do- and hard as it was for you, it's harder now, thanks to your party's meltdown and obstruction. Try to get over your anger- then you can be a DEM, hater dupe.

That wouldn't have been so much of a problem if liberal-dominated education hadn't been more concerned with teaching kids about self-esteem instead of math and science.

But I bet you got lots of medals for participation, didn't you?

Could you get out of your bs propaganda for one moment, hater dupe...

I'm 62, and I agree with that...tho not the liberal part...

Last edited:
Could you get out of your bs propaganda for one moment, hater dupe...

I'm 62, and I agree with that...tho not the liberal part...
Of course you don't. You have no original thoughts of your own.

Nevertheless, there are two irrefutable facts about American education:

1. It's utterly failing to prepare people for employment.

2. It's dominated by liberals.

You cannot refute these facts. You will call it propaganda, and call me a "hater dupe" -- and then pretend you've refuted them.

But you will have failed to. Guaranteed.

but that has nothing to do with our total lack of programs that integrate corporate needs with training. Costs money, and we CAN'T have that...
Government in education CAUSED our problems. More government wasting more tax dollars is not the solution -- because that's what we've been doing.

You will absolutely HATE this:

IEEE-USA Today's Engineer

While Congress prepares a renewed focus on government programs to assist science, technology, engineering and mathematics education, several major American corporations are pumping sizeable amounts of money into schools around the country to provide further support for initiatives to strengthen STEM education.

Companies involved with these efforts include General Electric, Exxon Mobil, Intel, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rockwell Automation, Autodesk and Bayer. They have been responding to STEM education problems and shortcomings which a GE executive characterizes as “incredibly serious.”

“You have a nation whose economy is based on technology innovation and creating the next generation of technological advances,” says Robert Corcoran, president of the GE Foundation. “But you have declining enrollment, declining applications in higher ed, particularly in engineering.” He notes that today, U.S. students rank 25th out of 29 developed nations for preparedness in math and science.

--

Asked what factors have been contributing to America’s problems in STEM education, Robert Corcoran of the GE Foundation comments: “I think there are two problems. One is that the rest of the world is catching up and passing us by. It’s not that we’re falling behind in and of ourselves. It is that in the developed world, many other countries over the past decade have passed us by in math and science education. Second, however, is that within our own country, we seem to have fewer students, when they graduate from high school, prepared to go on in math and science, or interested in going on. I think that’s where the crux of the problem is for us.”​

Here's the solution
1. Cut welfare back to 2008(food stamps, ssd, etc)
2. Cut military 50-80 billion and close down the bases all over the world.
3. Consider raising ssi to 72.

Leave science, tech and infrastructure alone as people will need good paying jobs ;) BINGO!

Taxing people their fair share and bringing the country up as you say is what every developing country on earth does.

Funny how what works for Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Turkey, China, South Korea, India some how within the nut mind doesn't here????

All of the above, but who is going to vote for it? It is a shame that common sence is wishful thinking.
Maybe if we get rid of all incumbents, and only elect those who promise to abide? No that won't work either :mad:

Taxing people their fair share and bringing the country up as you say is what every developing country on earth does.

Funny how what works for Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Turkey, China, South Korea, India some how within the nut mind doesn't here????

Your transformation is nearly complete

Please tell me that fair share means everyone pays something.

Please tell me that fair share means everyone pays something.

Yes,
everyone should pay the same percentage ;)

Forum List

Back