The Spanish flu

A hundred years ago 50 million people died from the spanish flu. Could it happen again?

Have you gotten your flue shot?

100 years ago, influenza killed as many as 50 million people. Could it happen again today?
Yeah, it could and it most likely will though it may or may not be a 'flu'.

They have their flue "shots"....... :D

indy-chimney-sweeps.jpg

A hundred years ago 50 million people died from the spanish flu. Could it happen again?

100 years ago, influenza killed as many as 50 million people. Could it happen again today?
That wasn't the last one.

Outbreak: 10 of the Worst Pandemics in History | MPH Online
Good source but it can't account for fake reporting. Russian depopulation is being helped along by no condoms, no needle exchanges and only black market access to drugs. Similar problems exist in Iran, Pakistan, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Columbia and most of the non-African third world.

Get a flu shot.....do not wait....today's flu can kill the healthiest among us...

Yeah, it could and it most likely will though it may or may not be a 'flu'.

They have their flue "shots"....... :D

indy-chimney-sweeps.jpg
You're still not right. But that is why I dig U.
My theme song..........

....I don't think it would be that easy for a major epidemic to break out with the phones/inet/MSM/instant communication we have now

....I don't think it would be that easy for a major epidemic to break out with the phones/inet/MSM/instant communication we have now

That depends on vector. Bubonic plague is rare in the US but we also have the largest pool of plague carrying rodents. The animals who carry rabies tend to be cute

Forum List

Back