The Stamp Stampede

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
StampStampede

It's time for everyday Americans to have a voice!

The Stampede is tens of thousands of Americans legally stamping messages on our Nation’s currency to #GetMoneyOut of Politics. As more and more stamped money spreads, so will the movement to amend the Constitution.

Now Surely the rw's will agree that we need to get money out of politics. After all, it didn't help Adelson buy the last presidential election.

And, yes, I've already ordered two stamps from this link -

Welcome to the Stamp Stampede Stamp Store. | StampStampede

Here are the choices:

"Not to Be Used for Bribing Politicians".
"Stamp Money Out of Politics"
"Corporations are Not People"
“Not To Be Used for Buying Elections”

(Unofficial contest: which rw will be the first to post that its illegal to deface money? LOL)

You should probably work on getting the cocaine out of the money supply first.

There's wouldn't be so much a problem with Money in Politics is Government weren't so huge and far reaching.

A Small government can be easily controlled and dealt with by the People when it steps out of line but Americans are too fat, dumb, lazy and addicted to drugs and government services to ever have the desire to look beyond their TV sets.

why are all your posts rw's this, rw's that?

FACT: politicians from the left and right want money in politics

and when did it become a rightwinger issue to point out that defacing currency is illegal?

StampStampede

The Stampede is tens of thousands of Americans legally stamping messages on our Nation’s currency to #GetMoneyOut of Politics. As more and more stamped money spreads, so will the movement to amend the Constitution.

Now Surely the rw's will agree that we need to get money out of politics. After all, it didn't help Adelson buy the last presidential election.

Here are the choices:

(Unofficial contest: which rw will be the first to post that its illegal to deface money? LOL)

You might want to check the criminal penalties for defacing currency, your stamp may cost you more than you think.

StampStampede

Here are the choices:

Why are you always trying to limit free speech?

I'm going to guess these people want an amendment to the Constitution giving Congress the authority to regulate campaign finance. Gee, I wonder how that will work out. Incumbent politicians writing the rules for campaigns. Hmmmm...

An image of a fox guarding a henhouse comes to mind.

Y'll remember McCain-Feingold? I read the proposed legislation and followed all the changes from beginning to end. Did you know the original text banned Congress from using their franking privileges to send political ads through the mail? Guess what happened to that? Yeah. It was killed in the blink of an eye.

These fools are trying to cure the symptom instead of the disease.

Why does a corporation or a union pay big money to a Congressman or Senator to put special tax breaks in the tax code for them? Answer, because the Congressman and Sentor have the power to do that.

Take away the power to create tax expenditures (tax breaks, deductions, credits, boondoggles, loopholes, whatever you want to call them), and you take away the whole point of giving cash to these clowns! You take away the MOTIVE. You cure the DISEASE.

Then all you have left is to deal with regulatory capture. Corporations also shovel cash at Congress to let them write the rules regulating their businesses. Again, take away their ability to do that, and you take away the incentive to bribe.

Forum List

Back