The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks were freed by the emancipation proclamation in 1863. We have to read whites here talking from either total historical ignorance about what blacks have endured after the document was signed or outright denial. We get told how we have had 150 years to get it right and yet we have failed. But that is not the case. After the EP was signed whites used every legal method they could to eliminate equal rights for blacks up to and including murder, attempted genocide or ethnic cleansing. When blacks tried to move north to jobs that paid decent incomes, southerners made laws trying to stop blacks from the ability to move. Once blacks moved north, they encountered more violent white opposition and segregation. Black communities were destroyed and blacks were killed in the north also.

White resistance to black equality used every method at their disposal to stop blacks from progressing, so having said that, let us continue with the stone cold truth.

Separate but equal helped deny equal education for black citizens in this country. The university of Texas law school held classes for black students in a run down off campus basement. The university of Missouri equal education for blacks was paying for them to take law classes in Iowa or Nebraska. Oklahoma had completely separate campus facilities for blacks. Some states simply refused to provide education for black students. By 1910 there was only 1 black high school in Delaware. Because of the policies in that state, BY 1950 ONLY 505 BLACKS HAD EARNED A BACHELOR DEGREE.

In Prince Edward County Virginia, there was no high schools for blacks until 1939. In 1942, the Atlanta school board allocated 75 dollars more per white pupil than for blacks. By 1945, it was 80 dollars more. Blacks attended overcrowded decrepit schools without the number of textbooks needed to educate the students. While white students had full day education 85 percent of the black students in Atlanta attended school for half a day in 1947-48.

In 1943-44, the state of Louisiana spent $76.34 per white student and $23.99 for each black one. But blacks couldn't make it because we just don't take education seriously. Yeah, right. We shall continue with more stone cold truth later.

Source: "White Rage", pgs 67-97, Dr. Carol Anderson.

I like the way you focus on the whites that opposed equality, while completely ignoring the majority the fought and eventually won equality for you.

Really shows what type of person you are, and gives us great insight into what type of world, people like you will build, as you become the majority.

Can't handle the truth Correll?

I love the Truth. And I love seeing you share you hate and bigotry. I laugh at the idea of liberals reading it, and trying to convince themselves that you don't really mean all your hate.

I hope they live long enough for you to show them how serious you are.

I loved it the other day, when Rye Catcher tried to get you to acknowledge that some whites were good whites.

That craven, stupid cowardly man. You were great. You were almost completely honest and in his face about your hate and racism and how you were not going to cut any white people any slack.

Don't you remember me supporting you and laughing at him, and WITH YOU?

Th fear of the truth seems to be a unified behavior among the racists here.

You getting hysterical...

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

1. You've offered no supporting argument to your premise of White Privilege...

You are guilty of having an empty reservoir when it came time for you to challenge the facts.

Yes.

I have posted four (4) ironclad, professional, reputable exhibits verifying of White Privilege. You have posted absolutely nothing except your, emotions, that you used only to post deflections and falsehoods here re the authors' scholarship I posted here.

You don't want a thing. But, I do.

What do I want?

To make you 0-5 versus me in here. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS_02.png

Hi, IM2. Am I racist...

...for sincerely believing a large population of apparent illogical thinking "Pro Black" minded Americans HATEFULLY denigrating our peaceful, accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS & UNCLE TOMS", are experiencing some type of MENTAL ILLNESS!!!

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"Black Women, Suicide, Depression, Self Harm & Mental Health; PSA from Abiola"

Click Here: Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement - Streamable

IM2 I look forward to reading your intelligent reply, if you have one.

Peace.

Dude. You are the one using ancient wrongs to justify discriminating against people today, based on the color of their skin.

YOu are full of hate and racism. If someone pricked you with a needle, you would explode, spraying hate and bile over everything.

You getting hysterical...

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

1. You've offered no supporting argument to your premise of White Privilege...

You are guilty of having an empty reservoir when it came time for you to challenge the facts.

Yes.

I have posted four (4) ironclad, professional, reputable exhibits verifying of White Privilege. You have posted absolutely nothing except your, emotions, that you used only to post deflections and falsehoods here re the authors' scholarship I posted here.

You don't want a thing. But, I do.

What do I want?

To make you 0-5 versus me in here. Stay tuned.

You've posted morons making unsupported assertions. The one opened with the FBI admitting there was no hard data to support their concerns.

Uppity Negroes bitching because they aren't getting their reparations. I think it is pathetic. That is the divide.

Uppity Negroes bitching because they aren't getting their reparations. I think it is pathetic. That is the divide.
Look at handout boy trying to talk.

The one opened with the FBI admitting there was no hard data to support their concerns.

No matter how many times you post the same, falsehood, it will not morph into the truth.

So yes, you continue doing what you've done here and post no proofs no evidence no facts to support your racist mindset. Yes. Continue to embarrass yourself here, as a deceitful racist, who will never relinquish our White Privilege.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The one opened with the FBI admitting there was no hard data to support their concerns.

No matter how many times you post the same, falsehood, it will not morph into the truth.

So yes, you continue doing what you've done here and post no proofs no evidence no facts to support your racist mindset. Yes. Continue to embarrass yourself here, as a deceitful racist, who will never relinquish our White Privilege.

Correll can't help himself ethos. He's a loser that is mad because he didn't get the pot of gold he thought every white man was entitled to just for being white.

Racist Caucasoids staying so, true, to their DNA/roots by logging in to play pretend that there's no such thing as White Privilege ---as they enjoy life within that Privilege. Pathetic.

He's a loser that is mad because he didn't get the pot of gold he thought every white man was entitled to just for being white.

Yes. Yes, so so true.

That trifling rascal fukd-off his White Privilege, now he wants to go thru the remainder of life plagued with 'play pretend' syndrome about it.

https://www.racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/mcintosh.pdf

f147ea10-1fcd-11e7-8bc4-4c9cbbc3f2c9-780x1040.jpg

Daily effects of white privilege

I decided to try to work on myself at least by identifying some of the daily effects of white privilege in my life. I have chosen those conditions that I think in my case attach somewhat more to skin-color privilege than to class, religion, ethnic status, or geographic location, though of course all these other factors are intricately intertwined. As far as I can tell, my African American coworkers, friends, and acquaintances with whom I come into daily or frequent contact in this particular time, place and time of work cannot count on most of these conditions.

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.

2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me.

3. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.

4. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
5. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.

6. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.

7. When I am told about our national heritage or about "civilization," I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.

8. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.

9. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
10. I can be pretty sure of having my voice heard in a group in which I am the only member of my race.

11. I can be casual about whether or not to listen to another person's voice in a group in which s/he is the only member of his/her race.

12. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods which fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser's shop and find someone who can cut my hair.

13. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.

14. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.

15. I do not have to educate my children to be aware of systemic racism for their own daily physical protection.

16. I can be pretty sure that my children's teachers and employers will tolerate them if they fit school and workplace norms; my chief worries about them do not concern others' attitudes toward their race.

17. I can talk with my mouth full and not have people put this down to my color.

18. I can swear, or dress in second hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty or the illiteracy of my race.

19. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.

20. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.

21. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.

22. I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of color who constitute the world's majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.

23. I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.

24. I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to the "person in charge", I will be facing a person of my race.

25. If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven't been singled out because of my race.

26. I can easily buy posters, post-cards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys and children's magazines featuring people of my race.

27. I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard, held at a distance or feared.

28. I can be pretty sure that an argument with a colleague of another race is more likely to jeopardize her/his chances for advancement than to jeopardize mine.

29. I can be pretty sure that if I argue for the promotion of a person of another race, or a program centering on race, this is not likely to cost me heavily within my present setting, even if my colleagues disagree with me.

30. If I declare there is a racial issue at hand, or there isn't a racial issue at hand, my race will lend me more credibility for either position than a person of color will have.

And I included this little

...I have met very few men who truly distressed about systemic, unearned male advantage and conferred dominance. And so one question for me and others like me is whether we will be like them, or whether we will get truly distressed, even outraged, about unearned race advantage and conferred dominance, and, if so, what we will do to lessen them. In any case, we need to do more work in identifying how they actually affect our daily lives.

Many, perhaps most, of our white students in the United States think that racism doesn't affect them because they are not people of color; they do not see "whiteness" as a racial identity. In addition, since race and sex are not the only advantaging systems at work, we need similarly to examine the daily experience of having age advantage, or ethnic advantage, or physical ability, or advantage related to nationality, religion, or sexual orientation.

Difficulties and angers surrounding the task of finding parallels are many. Since racism, sexism, and heterosexism are not the same, the advantages associated with them should not be seen as the same. In addition, it is hard to disentangle aspects of unearned advantage that rest more on social class, economic class, race, religion, sex, and ethnic identity that on other factors. Still, all of the oppressions are interlocking, as the members of the Combahee River Collective pointed out in their "Black Feminist Statement" of 1977.

One factor seems clear about all of the interlocking oppressions. They take both active forms, which we can see, and embedded forms, which as a member of the dominant groups one is taught not to see. In my class and place, I did not see myself as a racist because I was taught to recognize racism only in individual acts of meanness by members of my group, never in invisible systems conferring unsought racial dominance on my group from birth.

Disapproving of the system won't be enough to change them. I was taught to think that racism could end if white individuals changed their attitude. But a "white" skin in the United States opens many doors for whites whether or not we approve of the way dominance has been conferred on us. Individual acts can palliate but cannot end, these problems.

To redesign social systems we need first to acknowledge their colossal unseen dimensions. The silences and denials surrounding privilege are the key political surrounding privilege are the key political tool here. They keep the thinking about equality or equity incomplete, protecting unearned advantage and conferred dominance by making these subject taboo. Most talk by whites about equal opportunity seems to me now to be about equal opportunity to try to get into a position of dominance while denying that systems of dominance exist...

for good measure :)

Last edited:
https://www.racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/mcintosh.pdf

f147ea10-1fcd-11e7-8bc4-4c9cbbc3f2c9-780x1040.jpg

Daily effects of white privilege

I decided to try to work on myself at least by identifying some of the daily effects of white privilege in my life. I have chosen those conditions that I think in my case attach somewhat more to skin-color privilege than to class, religion, ethnic status, or geographic location, though of course all these other factors are intricately intertwined. As far as I can tell, my African American coworkers, friends, and acquaintances with whom I come into daily or frequent contact in this particular time, place and time of work cannot count on most of these conditions.

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.

2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me.

3. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.

4. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
5. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.

6. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.

7. When I am told about our national heritage or about "civilization," I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.

8. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.

9. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
10. I can be pretty sure of having my voice heard in a group in which I am the only member of my race.

11. I can be casual about whether or not to listen to another person's voice in a group in which s/he is the only member of his/her race.

12. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods which fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser's shop and find someone who can cut my hair.

13. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.

14. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.

15. I do not have to educate my children to be aware of systemic racism for their own daily physical protection.

16. I can be pretty sure that my children's teachers and employers will tolerate them if they fit school and workplace norms; my chief worries about them do not concern others' attitudes toward their race.

17. I can talk with my mouth full and not have people put this down to my color.

18. I can swear, or dress in second hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty or the illiteracy of my race.

19. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.

20. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.

21. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.

22. I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of color who constitute the world's majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.

23. I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.

24. I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to the "person in charge", I will be facing a person of my race.

25. If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven't been singled out because of my race.

26. I can easily buy posters, post-cards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys and children's magazines featuring people of my race.

27. I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard, held at a distance or feared.

28. I can be pretty sure that an argument with a colleague of another race is more likely to jeopardize her/his chances for advancement than to jeopardize mine.

29. I can be pretty sure that if I argue for the promotion of a person of another race, or a program centering on race, this is not likely to cost me heavily within my present setting, even if my colleagues disagree with me.

30. If I declare there is a racial issue at hand, or there isn't a racial issue at hand, my race will lend me more credibility for either position than a person of color will have.

And I included this little

...I have met very few men who truly distressed about systemic, unearned male advantage and conferred dominance. And so one question for me and others like me is whether we will be like them, or whether we will get truly distressed, even outraged, about unearned race advantage and conferred dominance, and, if so, what we will do to lessen them. In any case, we need to do more work in identifying how they actually affect our daily lives.

Many, perhaps most, of our white students in the United States think that racism doesn't affect them because they are not people of color; they do not see "whiteness" as a racial identity. In addition, since race and sex are not the only advantaging systems at work, we need similarly to examine the daily experience of having age advantage, or ethnic advantage, or physical ability, or advantage related to nationality, religion, or sexual orientation.

Difficulties and angers surrounding the task of finding parallels are many. Since racism, sexism, and heterosexism are not the same, the advantages associated with them should not be seen as the same. In addition, it is hard to disentangle aspects of unearned advantage that rest more on social class, economic class, race, religion, sex, and ethnic identity that on other factors. Still, all of the oppressions are interlocking, as the members of the Combahee River Collective pointed out in their "Black Feminist Statement" of 1977.

One factor seems clear about all of the interlocking oppressions. They take both active forms, which we can see, and embedded forms, which as a member of the dominant groups one is taught not to see. In my class and place, I did not see myself as a racist because I was taught to recognize racism only in individual acts of meanness by members of my group, never in invisible systems conferring unsought racial dominance on my group from birth.

Disapproving of the system won't be enough to change them. I was taught to think that racism could end if white individuals changed their attitude. But a "white" skin in the United States opens many doors for whites whether or not we approve of the way dominance has been conferred on us. Individual acts can palliate but cannot end, these problems.

To redesign social systems we need first to acknowledge their colossal unseen dimensions. The silences and denials surrounding privilege are the key political surrounding privilege are the key political tool here. They keep the thinking about equality or equity incomplete, protecting unearned advantage and conferred dominance by making these subject taboo. Most talk by whites about equal opportunity seems to me now to be about equal opportunity to try to get into a position of dominance while denying that systems of dominance exist...

for good measure :)

An impressive addition to the stone cold truth.

Racist Caucasoids staying so, true, to their DNA/roots by logging in to play pretend that there's no such thing as White Privilege ---as they enjoy life within that Privilege. Pathetic.

Who gives a shit? I get called the racist name of Cracker a lot more than I call Blacks Neggers.

The only thing is that I am a proud Cracker so they can kiss my Cracker ass.

I had to work very hard my entire life. If that is Cracker Privileged then it is nothing to brag about. However unlike 50% of Negroes I have never been on welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back