The strange logic of the LGBTQ - Trans restrooms

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
In my opinion many that support the idea that transsexuals should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender that they are transitioning to are using a twisted and dangerous logic.

These folks appear to think that , for example, a male transgender can be permitted into a woman's restroom and still prohibit non transgender males.

This is known as cutting off your nose to spite your face.

They believe that transgendered should granted this right because the Trans Male is "similarly situated" to the Woman..

"similarly situated" is the legal concept that allowed Blacks all rights that Whites have and, curiously enough, to overturn Same Sex Marriage bans.

Where this gets dangerous is when the attempt is made to grant a right to one group and not all "similarly situated" groups.

Once a trans male is granted, as a group, access, other groups can claim they are similar to that group, and the second groups denial appears to becomes an illegal discrimination.

The argument to deny access to non transsexual males is that somehow a male with a penis is somehow different than a male with a penis?

If true, and it is found that one can be denied, even though physically the same, how can the USSC findings, overturning same sex marriage survive unchallenged?

Surely, if two males, both with a penis are determined to be so different that denying one access isn't illegal discrimination, how can one, with a straight face, say the State can't deny a Same Sex couple a marriage license when they are remarkably different by comparison to an opposite sex couple.

Looks to me that the LGBT should be supporting the North Carolina law which actually supports the concepts that brought down Same Sex Marriage bans.

Note, I make a distinction between pre-op and post-op transsexuals

Another piece of non-logic is the left's concern that a transgendered person would feel more comfortable with the gender of its choice. They are concerned about their feelings but don't give a shit about the overwhelming majority of women who would feel uncomfortable with a male in their bathroom.

Well, we know the B in LGBTQ applies to Bi-Catfish.

GFY ya hairy back ape....you're just an annoying old hag and past tiresome. Get a life instead of sitting on a message board rotating screen name all day long. I mean really...you're nuts

In my opinion many that support the idea that transsexuals should be allowed to use the restroom of the gender that they are transitioning to are using a twisted and dangerous logic.

These folks appear to think that , for example, a male transgender can be permitted into a woman's restroom and still prohibit non transgender males.

They believe that transgendered should granted this right because the Trans Male is "similarly situated" to the Woman..

"similarly situated" is the legal concept that allowed Blacks all rights that Whites have and, curiously enough, to overturn Same Sex Marriage bans.

Where this gets dangerous is when the attempt is made to grant a right to one group and not all "similarly situated" groups.

Once a trans male is granted, as a group, access, other groups can claim they are similar to that group, and the second groups denial appears to becomes an illegal discrimination.

The argument to deny access to non transsexual males is that somehow a male with a penis is somehow different than a male with a penis?

If true, and it is found that one can be denied, even though physically the same, how can the USSC findings, overturning same sex marriage survive unchallenged?

Surely, if two males, both with a penis are determined to be so different that denying one access isn't illegal discrimination, how can one, with a straight face, say the State can't deny a Same Sex couple a marriage license when they are remarkably different by comparison to an opposite sex couple.

Looks to me that the LGBT should be supporting the North Carolina law which actually supports the concepts that brought down Same Sex Marriage bans.

Trannys should have their own restroom... Lol

Another piece of non-logic is the left's concern that a transgendered person would feel more comfortable with the gender of its choice. They are concerned about their feelings but don't give a shit about the overwhelming majority of women who would feel uncomfortable with a male in their bathroom.

Apparently hey don't even care if it creates a legal challange to Same Sex Marriage.

Again, they are their own worse enemies.

GFY ya hairy back ape....you're just an annoying old hag and past tiresome. Get a life instead of sitting on a message board rotating screen name all day long. I mean really...you're nuts
Well now. If you think that, why aren't you reporting it, Bi-Catfish?

The (bi)sexual brain - NCBI - National Institutes of Health
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/...
National Center for Biotechnology Information
by D Crews - ‎2012 - ‎Cited by 7 - ‎Related articles
Jul 27, 2012 - Moreover, in some fish, this process can persist throughout life, as these animals can switch sex in adulthood. Research has also revealed that ...

this isn't about logic. it's an agenda to be used to beat down the majority with. I posted about Totalitarian a few weeks ago and how it's being used with stupid stuff like this.

She won't respond with an argument because it's been demonstrated that they have none that doesn't damage every other issue they have

She won't respond with an argument because it's been demonstrated that they have none that doesn't damage every other issue they have

That and the loon is a troll...completely worthless.

Build 10s of millions of new bathrooms for .03% of the population?

Chances are, most would never be used.

Complete waste of money

I wonder how many people they have run off this board? every thread it's the same nasty garbage from the trolls on here

They do. It is at their residence.

I wonder how many people they have run off this board? every thread it's the same nasty garbage from the trolls on here

I am using their argument that they used justifying same sex marriage. This group should be well versed in it, yet none have yet attempted a challange?

Interesting.

IDK but I have no idea why someone who I consider suffers a mental condition thinks I'm going to take anything they say serious then they up the ante of trying to insult someone by accusing them of suffering the same mental condition they are suffering from. You can't even begin to make this stuff up and it reveals how fucking stupid they are

Forum List

Back