🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Streets of San Francisco

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
920x1240.jpg

Remember the old TV series? Well, it was nothing like this! People are complaining by used syringes in the streets and fountains, No link as, like many sources, they want $$$ to read their content. Soon coming to an online magazine or newspaper near to you.

It's a liberal utopia. HIV everywhere. Drug addicts flooding the streets. Epedimic homelessness. Sanctuary for illegal aliens who just randomly shoot innocent women. Budgets busted open by debt. A half queen police chief who bows down and let's the streets slide into chaos.

Yep. It's so awesome.

920x1240.jpg

Remember the old TV series? Well, it was nothing like this! People are complaining by used syringes in the streets and fountains, No link as, like many sources, they want $$$ to read their content. Soon coming to an online magazine or newspaper near to you.

As a long time resident of San Francisco- never once seen a used syringe on the street, in a fountain.

Are used syringes found? I am sure that it must happen- as it does in every City- except those with syringe exchanges.

We have plenty of problems in San Francisco- one of the biggest at the moment is that just far, far more people want to live here than we have room for.

Because San Francisco is such a terrible place.......

It's a liberal utopia. HIV everywhere. Drug addicts flooding the streets. Epedimic homelessness. Sanctuary for illegal aliens who just randomly shoot innocent women. Budgets busted open by debt. A half queen police chief who bows down and let's the streets slide into chaos.

Yep. It's so awesome.

Have you even ever been to San Francisco? Sure doesn't sound like it.

I found Frisco to be a place with lots of beauty and history.

Sadly, one never can find a place to park. Rents are criminal.

San Francisco is such a terrible, disgusting place that people are willing to spend more to live there than anywhere else in the country.

Yeah stupid liberals haha!!!

Homeless people love it there. Same as Portland and Seattle. So do drug users and welfare lovers.

It has many gorgeous areas of course. All big cities have some nice areas. And it has natural beauty. That's why so many come there.

Liberal policies are what's ruined some parts of it.

San Francisco is such a terrible, disgusting place that people are willing to spend more to live there than anywhere else in the country.

Homeless people love it there. Same as Portland and Seattle. So do drug users and welfare lovers.

It has many gorgeous areas of course. All big cities have some nice areas. And it has natural beauty. That's why so many come there.

:lol:

It's ok to admit that you're just too poor to live there.

The idiots who live there support dim administrations so let them wallow in the crap the elected ones dream up. Tough shit. You reap what you sow.

Yep- I continue to 'wallow' in one of the most desirable cities in the United States to live in.

A city whose major problem is that so many people want to live here that it is gotten to be damn expensive here.

On a typical weekend I am forced with the horrible problems of San Francisco- go to a Giants game? Go to the beach? Head down to China Town? The Mission District? Go down to Chrissy Field and watch the kite sailors? Go for a hike around Land's End or in the Presidio? Or cross the Golden Gate Bridge and hike in the Headlands? Go dancing in Golden Gate Park?

Go to the Symphony? The Opera? Or the Fillmore to see hot bands. Maybe go meet a friend and go sailing on the Bay or go visit Alcatraz.
Tired of being in the City? Well I can drive 1 hour north to the wine country of Napa and Sonoma, or 2 hours to Monterrey. Or 4 hours to Lake Tahoe or Yosemite.

It is terrible here- you best not take a chance on your delicate sensibilities being offended and stay away.

I can find a place to park anywhere in San Francisco. I realize it is a challenge to those who are not familiar with the City.

Rents are 'criminal'- I mean if you consider market forces driving up rent to be criminal......

Actually....I live in Charleston, SC. Which shares the top of all the "Best Cities" lists with San Fran when Conde Naste and other ranking publications put them out. Got ranked #1 city in the world in 2011 and #1 city in North America the past few years.

It's got all the history and beauty of San Fran....without all the liberals and crime and gays and homelessness and hippies and far left Democrat policies.

I can afford to live here. It ain't cheap.

I can find a place to park anywhere in San Francisco. I realize it is a challenge to those who are not familiar with the City.

Rents are 'criminal'- I mean if you consider market forces driving up rent to be criminal......

Finding a parking spot isn't the big problem - getting 8 minutes for each quarter in the meter is.

That's why I don't drive.

And which parts are those? And which homeless people are saying that they 'love it' in SF?

And which liberal policies ruined them?

I live in a middle class neighborhood. There is one homeless person who lives in our neighborhood.

If you live in a city with no homeless people- well kudo's to you.

Actually....I live in Charleston, SC. Which shares the top of all the "Best Cities" lists with San Fran when Conde Naste and other ranking publications put them out. Got ranked #1 city in the world in 2011 and #1 city in North America the past few years.

It's got all the history and beauty of San Fran....without all the liberals and crime and gays and homelessness and hippies and far left Democrat policies.

The GDP of the entire state of South Carolina is half that of the city of San Francisco.

Charleston SC- ah one of my favorite cities in the United States. Sucky summers though. Good beaches, great food, wonderful history- good weather 8 or 9 months a year.

Much more history than San Francisco- but you are right- we have far more liberals here than in SC- and we consider that to be a good thing btw.

You honestly think you have no gays in SC? LOL. Hell I know gays there and I haven't visited in several years.

Finding a parking spot isn't the big problem - getting 8 minutes for each quarter in the meter is.

That's why I don't drive.

I drive but I am very resourceful when it comes to parking.

The GDP of the entire state of South Carolina is half that of the city of San Francisco.

Average price of a home in Charleston $273,000
Charleston SC Home Prices & Home Values | Zillow

Average price of a home in San Francisco $1.1 million
San Francisco CA Home Prices & Home Values | Zillow

I love San Francisco. I've spent many days in that wonderful city. I swear I gained 10 lbs b/c of Chinatown during my last business trip. I don't want Dim Sum, I want Dim All dammit. lol

920x1240.jpg

As a long time resident of San Francisco- never once seen a used syringe on the street, in a fountain.

Are used syringes found? I am sure that it must happen- as it does in every City- except those with syringe exchanges.

We have plenty of problems in San Francisco- one of the biggest at the moment is that just far, far more people want to live here than we have room for.

Because San Francisco is such a terrible place.......

Gotta be rich to live there, housing prices alone are beyond belief.

Forum List

Back