The sum and substance of Trump's defense as presented by his defenders is........

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

Making the defense entirely preposterous.
All he has to say is he didn't know any better. That was pretty much how every one on the left defended Hilary Clinton's use of an unsecured email server.

I'm of the opinion that anyone who mishandles classified documents should be prosecuted. The hypocrisy of the left will be out in full force on this one.

He isn't going to be charged with anything, is he.
He will; He has to actually. Once you let this go, then they'll start doing any and everything with no consequence. We lose our Democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution is shot down the toilet. Is that what you want?

All he has to say is he didn't know any better. That was pretty much how every one on the left defended Hilary Clinton's use of an unsecured email server.

I'm of the opinion that anyone who mishandles classified documents should be prosecuted. The hypocrisy of the left will be out in full force on this one.
Apples to orange comparison. Try again.

He will; He has to actually. Once you let this go, then they'll start doing any and everything with no consequence. We lose our Democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution is shot down the toilet. Is that what you want?

Hahahaha...oh my God. What a damn idiot. You're special.

Ignorance is not a defense.

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

Making the defense entirely preposterous.

No crime was committed……as a lawyer pointed out………..former Presidents have top secret clearances and they have secure rooms in all of their homes…….there is literally no way for him to be accused of mishandling these documents……..considering he also declassified the records…

I know……you assholes have nothing else so you have to pretend this is legitimate and not a democrat party police state…….

Defense? To what? Has someday charged him yet?

Silly OP.

I wonder what Trumps defense will be? He said he declassified the documents, and also said the FBI planted evidence against him. Which one do you think he'll pick? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Witch hunt with a backslide on two. Hut…hut…

Forum List

Back