The Superbowl ad that conservatives will be fuming about this year

What is there to be angry about? A German immigrant that went on to create a business?

The commercial illustrates a stark contrast to third world welfare leeches, and Islamic terrorists.
34zkuc7.jpg
Oh, please mister, will you please tell us what the "point" is then. Pretty please?
"Third world welfare leeches" is the point. That's what Know Nothings like you and the other dipshits have been calling immigrants for centuries.

2na778z.jpg

15hg85k.gif
[

2dt7ndf.jpg

jb6a9k.jpg

11khvlv.jpg

2chkd9f.jpg

2e375ly.jpg

Immigrants from Europe steal our jobs!

20seji9.jpg

etfiv5.png

Yes, you're right. We were so mean to the Irish a hundred and fifty years ago, so we should be nice to Muslims today and let millions in. It's not like they really want to implement a Sharia Law like they say they do, they don't mean it!

Commercial showing people coming to America and achieving their dream I see nothing that would have conservatives fuming.
The xenophobic nationalists back then really hated German immigrants.
If you wish to think that is what the commercial is trying to highlight so be it doesn't seem like that would encourage people to your product in my opinion.

Commercial showing people coming to America and achieving their dream I see nothing that would have conservatives fuming.
If you wish to think that is what the commercial is trying to highlight so be it doesn't seem like that would encourage people to your product in my opinion.
Busch's obstacles in that commercial - crossing the ocean, boat on fire, and xenophobic nationalists

:thup:

Remember how much the rubes flipped their shit over this Superbowl ad?

Funniest was watching the Islamos protesting in the airports - all men because shitty women are not to be allowed near men while men pray.

Womens rights!

You would allow a grown man to go into a prayer room with somebody's young daughter? Pervert.

Busch's obstacles in that commercial - crossing the ocean, boat on fire, and xenophobic nationalists

As I said believe what you wish.

Democrats are the only people who categorize people by race, shitforbrains.

Budweiser, now owned by AB InBev, a Belgian Company.
Molenbeek, Belgium, the locale where Muslim jihadis safely and comfortably planned their Parisian slaughter at the Bataclan Concert Hall.
The repository of American values, alright. Europe is toast.
As Lieutenant Spiers succinctly noted in the "Carentan" episode from the HBO series "Band of Brothers" "It helps admitting that you're already dead, but don't know it yet"

Funniest was watching the Islamos protesting in the airports - all men because shitty women are not to be allowed near men while men pray.

Womens rights!

You would allow a grown man to go into a prayer room with somebody's young daughter? Pervert.

So now dufus claims Islamos marry young girls and that the baggage claim area at airports is a prayer room!

WHAT A HOOT! YOU LEFTARDS OUTDO YOUR CRAZINESS EVERY MINUTE!

Womens rights!

So now dufus claims Islamos marry young girls and that the baggage claim area at airports is a prayer room!

WHAT A HOOT! YOU LEFTARDS OUTDO YOUR CRAZINESS EVERY MINUTE!

I out-conservatarded you, nimrod. Point, TOS!

What is there to be angry about? A German immigrant that went on to create a business?

The commercial illustrates a stark contrast to third world welfare leeches, and Islamic terrorists.
34zkuc7.jpg
Oh, please mister, will you please tell us what the "point" is then. Pretty please?
"Third world welfare leeches" is the point. That's what Know Nothings like you and the other dipshits have been calling immigrants for centuries.

2na778z.jpg

15hg85k.gif
[

2dt7ndf.jpg

jb6a9k.jpg

11khvlv.jpg

2chkd9f.jpg

2e375ly.jpg

Immigrants from Europe steal our jobs!

20seji9.jpg

etfiv5.png

Yes, you're right. We were so mean to the Irish a hundred and fifty years ago, so we should be nice to Muslims today and let millions in. It's not like they really want to implement a Sharia Law like they say they do, they don't mean it!
It's not like these lovely muslims pose a danger and would behead coworkers.

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

34zkuc7.jpg

Oh right, I'm supposed to be outraged by it. But...I'm not.

You could always pretend to be outraged...just to make them happy.....

But if you do, charge them for your pretend outrage. They are use to paying for stuff like that.

Forum List

Back