The Superbowl ad that conservatives will be fuming about this year

Remember how much the rubes flipped their shit over this Superbowl ad?

Funniest was watching the Islamos protesting in the airports - all men because shitty women are not to be allowed near men while men pray.

Womens rights!

You would allow a grown man to go into a prayer room with somebody's young daughter? Pervert.

So now dufus claims Islamos marry young girls and that the baggage claim area at airports is a prayer room!

WHAT A HOOT! YOU LEFTARDS OUTDO YOUR CRAZINESS EVERY MINUTE!

I out-conservatarded you, nimrod. Point, TOS!

You are one stupid idiot of a special kind.

The xenophobic nationalists back then really hated German immigrants.

Zatrite Comrade?

Even if that were true, which it isn't, what relevance would it have?

ThinkProgress told you and Guno5000 that "conservatives will be outraged" adn you just can't figure out why no one gives a shit...

I'll clue you in. It's because your a fucking moron. Soros lies to you to manipulate your dumb ass. No one is opposed to "immigration." That you can't distinguish between legal and illegal immigration is because you are retarded. That you cannot see the difference between an entrepreneur and a terrorist is why you're a democrat.

Budweiser sat last year out. Glad to see them back.

Where's Obama saying, "You didn't build that!"?

Where's Trump saying, "I built that!"

240px-Trump-Tower-3.jpg

What is there to be angry about? A German immigrant that went on to create a business? ...

He 'went on to create a business.'

He had to be allowed into the USA first.

I don't have any problem with allowing normal people into the country. Just not batshit crazy Islamists, and Mexican cartel gang members.

Forum List

Back