The Superbowl ad that conservatives will be fuming about this year

Random facts - Budweiser, as we in America know it, was almost entirely ripped off from a European brewery. o_O

The guy visited Germany and his beer was inspired by a much older brew (1800's) known as Budweiser that is said to be the "Beer of Kings" (rather than the "King of Beers") There was a legal dispute in the 1930s as I recall, and it has to be called "Bud" in Europe. During prohibition they produced soda in America and [it's heavily presumed] that they made a shit ton of money off bootleggers who'd race the beer directly from their Canadian brewery down the river for illegal distribution in the US. Even so the Great Depression on the heels of prohibition nearly ended them, they recovered by marketing their product in steel cans. They made their cans olive green during WWII to 'provide camouflage for the troops.'

Budweiser sat last year out. Glad to see them back.

The guy is white so the Trumpturds are cool with that.

Yawn

Did he enter the US legally?

You mean to say that if this guy was a Mexican immigrant entering legally, you would be OK with that?

Of course I would.

Why wouldn't I?

The issue isn't immigration, it's illegal immigration

Well I'll be damned. I was wrong about you.

If the clip is about a German person making it big here in the states, it doesn't bother this conservative girl any...but maybe that is because I am part German. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

What is there to be angry about? A German immigrant that went on to create a business?

The commercial illustrates a stark contrast to third world welfare leeches, and Islamic terrorists.
34zkuc7.jpg
Oh, please mister, will you please tell us what the "point" is then. Pretty please?
"Third world welfare leeches" is the point. That's what Know Nothings like you and the other dipshits have been calling immigrants for centuries.

2na778z.jpg

15hg85k.gif
[

2dt7ndf.jpg

jb6a9k.jpg

11khvlv.jpg

2chkd9f.jpg

2e375ly.jpg

Immigrants from Europe steal our jobs!

20seji9.jpg

etfiv5.png
Really? Couldn't help yourself could you? Just had to insult someone just because they see the positive when all you see is negative. God it must suck to only see the bad. I pity you and those like you.

Budweiser sat last year out. Glad to see them back.

I'll play... why am I supposed to be fuming? A hard working immigrant comes to the US legally and makes a great product while creating a ton of jobs. Sounds like a Republican dream and a liberal nightmare.

Forum List

Back