The Swedes Asked for This

sorry Mods but it was an inadvertent mistake !! I make this a public sorry because its the easiest way to apologize !!

Because I am able to read what is printed.
"Sickening picture of blonde woman spit on by muslim ‘refugee’ draws outrage."

Do you believe everything you read on the internet, or just things that appear to confirm your pre-existing biases?

I believe what I see in that picture and it is not inconceivable to anyone but you that Muslims hold women low regard.

Is "not inconceivable" your standard of evidence for everything, or just for things that you really want to believe.

If you want to argue that Muslim men respect Muslim women, go for it.

I feel no need to argue your strawman. How about instead you argue your point?

If you think Muslim men respect Muslim women, or any other women is a strawman, there is not further need to argue with your ignorance.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet, or just things that appear to confirm your pre-existing biases?

I believe what I see in that picture and it is not inconceivable to anyone but you that Muslims hold women low regard.

Is "not inconceivable" your standard of evidence for everything, or just for things that you really want to believe.

If you think Muslim men respect Muslim women, or any other women is a strawman, there is not further need to argue with your ignorance.

Do you understand what a "strawman" argument is? From your response, it doesn't seem so.

I'll try to break it down for you - I have been arguing this whole thread that the picture in the OP is meaningless without context, and any narratives assigned to it have no basis in reality without that context.

Since you don't seem to have a good response to that argument, you've decided instead to pretend that I was discussing whether Muslims respect women - which is the textbook definition of a "strawman".

Do you understand what a "strawman" argument is? From your response, it doesn't seem so.

I'll try to break it down for you - I have been arguing this whole thread that the picture in the OP is meaningless without context, and any narratives assigned to it have no basis in reality without that context.

Since you don't seem to have a good response to that argument, you've decided instead to pretend that I was discussing whether Muslims respect women - which is the textbook definition of a "strawman".

This is all the context I need.
And, since you refuse to answer the question it is only logical to assume you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

I don't want to stereotype people, but in my experience (and I have lived in several Arab countries) uneducated, religious Muslim males (which unfortunately represent the majority) are misogynists.
That's quite a narrative you've written to fit that picture.

The question is, why should your imagination be relevant to anyone?

Do you have a better explanation for it?

Maybe she ran over his dog, or insulted his mother. I have no idea, and neither do any of you.

Why should anyone's imaginary story matter?

I didn't know Muslims had dogs. I did hear they ate them

Muslims, unlike Koreans etc. cannot eat dog for religious reasons. It is in the same category as pork.

I didn't know Muslims had dogs. I did hear they ate them

How do you know that man is a Muslim? Just because he's brown?

Because I am able to read what is printed.

You are truly a low sort of male bovine excrement

Forum List

Back