The Syrian Connection....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Last edited:
This is why Obama would not interfere with the terrorist attack on our embassy!

This is why Obama lied about the terrorist attack, calling it a spontaneous demonstration over a video tape!

this is why Obama should be impeached and thrown out of office!

It was all about Syria and arming his buddies!

Exclusive Benghazi Freedom of Information Act Request: Hours after the attack ? ?Cleared hot on the email? | Marinka Peschmann

Obama is a goddamned liar! His administration is replete with LIARS!

It's very telling that their first instinct is to lie about everything, even shit so meaningless as Kerry on his yacht, lie about it first.

It should be at least a clue to any cognizant person that even though Russia and Syria are working towards getting the CW monitored by the UN, the moonbat messiah is still beating his war drum like a child having a tantrum.

He doesn't give a rat's dingle berry about Syrian people being gassed, he's only involved to distract from the scandal.

I hope he's not only the first POTUS impeached and removed from office, but also thrown in prison where he belongs.

It should be at least a clue to any cognizant person that even though Russia and Syria are working towards getting the CW monitored by the UN, the moonbat messiah is still beating his war drum like a child having a tantrum.

He doesn't give a rat's dingle berry about Syrian people being gassed, he's only involved to distract from the scandal.

I hope he's not only the first POTUS impeached and removed from office, but also thrown in prison where he belongs.

Prison time is not likely for obozo, but impeachment should be on the table. His latest incompetence in Syria has made Putin look like a world statesman and Obama like a total fool.

thanks libs and the media-------you idiots gave us the worst president in history.

Prison time is not likely for obozo, but impeachment should be on the table. His latest incompetence in Syria has made Putin look like a world statesman and Obama like a total fool.

thanks libs and the media-------you idiots gave us the worst president in history.

I don't even see impeachment happening. The republicrat party is terrified of the racism word, and the democrooks have zero standards. There are no people with any integrity in the democrook party at all. If there were, nanzi pillousy would be drafting the articles of impeachment as I write.

I don't even see impeachment happening. The republicrat party is terrified of the racism word, and the democrooks have zero standards. There are no people with any integrity in the democrook party at all. If there were, nanzi pillousy would be drafting the articles of impeachment as I write.

sadly, you are correct. there are no statesmen in DC, they are all political whores.

What a sensible person might easily conclude is that Obama and his underlings ignored the calls for more security at the embassy AND refused to send aid during the attack because THE DEAL WAS to let the attackers make off with stored weapons. That way, he could say that they stole them rather than us giving them away. He couldn't promise them the weapons and then defend against their attack when they came to take them. My god! That would mean that he actually lied to THEM!

Obama is a Muslim-loving asshole! He has betrayed this country for the benefit of the Muslim Brotherhood! He is a traitor!

Last edited:

This is why Obama lied about the terrorist attack, calling it a spontaneous demonstration over a video tape!

This is why Obama should be impeached and thrown out of office!

Exclusive Benghazi Freedom of Information Act Request: Hours after the attack ? ?Cleared hot on the email? | Marinka Peschmann

article-2203129-150473DD000005DC-927_964x586.jpg

AntiUSProtests.photoblog600.jpg

How do these right wingers manage to stay so damn ignorant? I don't see how they function at all. The disability and food stamps must help more than I thought.

Obama definitely didn't want it known before elections that Hezbollah trashed his arming efforts to Al-Qaeda.....:rolleyes:

Good article loaded with supporting links
:clap2:

How do these right wingers manage to stay so damn ignorant? I don't see how they function at all. The disability and food stamps must help more than I thought.

Name another site where rockets and mortars were used. Name one!

You idiotic, Obama worshiping prick!

Project much, rdean?

Deadly riots going on all over the middle east. First they say it didn't happened. Then they say "I project". Then they complain the right kind of weapons weren't used. Then they call me a "prick". When I bitch slap someone they always get so angry. Perhaps if they didn't put themselves into a position to be bitch slapped they wouldn't get so uncontrollably angry? They have to learn to live in this world and not the one they imagine.

Deadly riots going on all over the middle east. First they say it didn't happened. Then they say "I project". Then they complain the right kind of weapons weren't used. Then they call me a "prick". When I bitch slap someone they always get so angry. Perhaps if they didn't put themselves into a position to be bitch slapped they wouldn't get so uncontrollably angry? They have to learn to live in this world and not the one they imagine.

Name another site where rockets and mortars were used.

This is your second chance, you idiotic, Obama worshiping prick!

Besides Susan Rice can you quote ANYONE or provide a link to a video that shows ANY protests going on in Benghazi?

Besides Susan Rice can you quote ANYONE or provide a link to a video that shows ANY protests going on in Benghazi?
He and Susan will have a hard time getting over this bit of info:

In Benghazi, Libya, heavily armed attackers killed the U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on September 11. Some U.S. officials, speaking under anonymity, said that they believed the Benghazi attack was coordinated and planned in advance, and not prompted by the film.[77] Al-Qaeda has indicated responsibility and said it was in revenge for a U.S. drone strike which killed Libyan Abu Yahya al-Libi, an al-Qaeda leader.[78]

rdean is such a prick!

Obama just played Putin into doing exactly what he didn't want to do. You guys crack me up how you can't understand something so simple. The chemical weapons will be removed from Syria and destroyed, and the US didn't have to do anything other than make a threat. Putin caved. You are not thinking clearly.

Don't forget the Hussein regime called the murder of 13 Soldiers and wounding of 30 others by a jihad extremist an example of "workplace violence".

No I can't. I can however point out that rdean's post neglects to mention that most of the "protests" over the video began AFTER our government blamed the video for our dead Americans.

Timeline: Protests over anti-Islam video - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Forum List

Back