The Syrian Connection....

It should be at least a clue to any cognizant person that even though Russia and Syria are working towards getting the CW monitored by the UN, the moonbat messiah is still beating his war drum like a child having a tantrum.

He doesn't give a rat's dingle berry about Syrian people being gassed, he's only involved to distract from the scandal.

I hope he's not only the first POTUS impeached and removed from office, but also thrown in prison where he belongs.

Prison time is not likely for obozo, but impeachment should be on the table. His latest incompetence in Syria has made Putin look like a world statesman and Obama like a total fool.

thanks libs and the media-------you idiots gave us the worst president in history.

Obama just played Putin into doing exactly what he didn't want to do. You guys crack me up how you can't understand something so simple. The chemical weapons will be removed from Syria and destroyed, and the US didn't have to do anything other than make a threat. Putin caved. You are not thinking clearly.

are you really that naive? Putin made obama look like a retarded school boy. He thumped him on the world stage.

Those CW will now reside in someplace in Russia until their shelf life expires. Assad will remain in power and continue to be Putin's crony.

Obama embarrased himself and the USA. Terrible president, worst in history.

Deadly riots going on all over the middle east. First they say it didn't happened. Then they say "I project". Then they complain the right kind of weapons weren't used. Then they call me a "prick". When I bitch slap someone they always get so angry. Perhaps if they didn't put themselves into a position to be bitch slapped they wouldn't get so uncontrollably angry? They have to learn to live in this world and not the one they imagine.

Besides Susan Rice can you quote ANYONE or provide a link to a video that shows ANY protests going on in Benghazi?

No I can't. I can however point out that rdean's post neglects to mention that most of the "protests" over the video began AFTER our government blamed the video for our dead Americans.

Timeline: Protests over anti-Islam video - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Exactly!

The UN can not go in there during a Civil War and verify all CW was destroyed, so Obama can always claim Assad still has them.

This is why Obama would not interfere with the terrorist attack on our embassy!

This is why Obama lied about the terrorist attack, calling it a spontaneous demonstration over a video tape!

This is why Obama should be impeached and thrown out of office!

It was all about Syria and arming his buddies!

Exclusive Benghazi Freedom of Information Act Request: Hours after the attack ? ?Cleared hot on the email? | Marinka Peschmann

Obama is a goddamned liar! His administration is replete with LIARS!

It's a fairly poorly written article and it rather depends heavily on speculation that hasn't been confirmed yet. It also relies on forcing together links that we have no real reason to analytically force together. An example is trying to link our CIA operatives seeking to clean up surface to air rocket weapons from Libya to weapons transfers to Libyan rebels. If true then said rebels should have stronger anti-air capabilities that haven't yet been seen in the Syrian conflict on a level that would suggest such large scale transfers, so I'm not sure how he feels justified relying so heavily on that for the foundation of his opinion. It also seems silly to suggest that any weapons coming out of Libya to conflict zones must be supplied by the US. That would seem to ignore the nature of the Libyan black market for arms.

That being said, it is possible, but I'd rather not rage on via speculation until there is more definitive evidence.

Forum List

Back