The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

700 posts and i still haven't heard any evidence for the OP? Can a mod delete this thread as fake? thanks.

You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
The bottom line is that it's all political.

Two sets of books? Its a little more than political.

Again an accusation you don't even understand. There is no way a company wants to operate off it's financial system tax accounting. No business does that.

Here's an interesting fact, there's even a term for it. Management accounting. That is an entirely different field than tax accounting.

NO BUSINESS OPERATES OFF TAX DATA YOU STUPID FUCK. THAT WOULD BE STUPID.

My God, you seriously know ZERO about business and accounting. They are not two sets of books

Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
Bullshit. It is not normal to keep two sets of books. And yes, there are many companies that pay employee expenses. Of course those are deductible to the company, hell, salaries are deductible. But those paid expenses must be included in an employee's income reported to the IRS, except for a very few limited exceptions.

This violation is exceptional in the sheer brazenness of it. Two sets of books with one claiming the items as a business expense and not linking it to the employee compensation, and the other actually deducting it from the stated compensation package. It is a clear tax avoidance strategy, and yes, the IRS seeks criminal indictments for such behavior. They issued 1,3330 indictments in 2015, the majority of them for tax avoidance.

Two sets of books is still just the way you liars are calling it to make it sound bad.

Democrats are liars. You lie all the time. You lie about everything. Vulcans can't lie, you morons can't tell the truth

Calling that keeping two sets of books is absurd and done intentionally to make it sound like something it isn't
One set of books to track employee compensation, another set to mislabel that compensation and to present to the IRS for tax purposes.

Serious felony.

It was a spreadsheet that tracked expenses the company paid for in lieu of salary. That's not reasonably called a set of "books." A set of books would mean that it's a P&L, not just a list of expenses.

1) There is nothing wrong with the company paying expenses in lieu of salary

2) Many of those expenses ARE DEDUCTIBLE. I gave a list of examples above. Internet access, phones, mobile phones, computer equipment, networking equipment, cars, gas, car repairs are just a partial list.

My businesses paid for all that stuff and more. My accountant reviewed everything and ensured that we filed taxes correctly. I clearly viewed that as part of my own compensation. There was nothing underhanded about it.

To call a list of those things a set of books is just ignorant and moronic. Obviously you like the way it sounds, which is why you say it and Democrats say it, so you'll pick it up and repeat it
You are so full of shit. Yes, all those things are deductible on a schedule C for a 1099 employee or a self-employed individual. This situation is different. Weisselberg was not a 1099 paid contract worker. He got a salary, and he had the lease paid for two Mercedes, and tuition was paid, which if it was for him would not have been taxable, but IT WAS NOT FOR HIM. He had the rent paid on an apartment, which also can be excluded from his taxable income if it was not his prime residency and he only stayed there while he worked. But it was his prime residence, he listed it as such, and it was not a convenience for the company and necessary that he live there.

You're making up the part about how the company treated those things for tax purposes. Listing things the company paid is only step one of the process.

To Democrats liars, if you like step one, that is the last step in your process. You're just fundamentally dishonest people

Calling that keeping two sets of books is absurd and done intentionally to make it sound like something it isn't
One set of books to track employee compensation, another set to mislabel that compensation and to present to the IRS for tax purposes.

Serious felony.

Fort Fun Indiana: "Serious felony."

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?
Actually it is more like half a million when city and state taxes are added. Typically, a 75% fraud penalty is added to that amount, and then there is the interest. And yes, people have been indicted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

You're just making up what you want to believe. It's what liars do. You have no intellectual integrity at all

Except expenses like $50,000 in private school tuition are NOT deductible. Not even close.

They didn't deduct it
Yes they did. Read the damn indictment or quit wasting our time and the bandwidth.

The indictment says that they paid tuition. It does not say Trump wrote off those tuition payments as expenses. Trump payed taxes on those payments. The biggest problem is if no one paid taxes on that money and that didn't happen.

You're just reading and flinging shit at the wall hoping some of it sticks

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?
That's because they got caught after only a year or two, where they could defend their actions as a mistake.

This has gone on for over a decade, which put's it into RICO.

And yet Trump is audited every year and the IRS never identified this as an issue. Sure, Chief, sure.

$160K tax underpayment over a decade and a half is peanuts. Even to me, much less a billionaire like Trump. And you morons spent millions on that and didn't even get Trump.

But if a woman gets punched in the face on the street, you morons have eliminated bail

Anybody whose income and assets are as high as Trump will have every year audited.

Exactly. Which is why that his company committed flagrantly criminal acts for such a paltry amount of money is patently absurd.

But they spent years and millions of dollars investigating it. That $10K a year underpayment is all they came up with for that intense scrutiny shows what a politically motivated fiasco it was

Neato! Which would bring me down to your level then. Does that comfort you to believe we are all as ignorant as you? Now i see why you won't read the thread.

You made the ignorant claim.....still no backup?
The prosecutors made the claim. Poor todd doesn't understand it. Sounds like a todd problem. Good luck.

Democrats were desperate with this one considering how little came out of an investigation that took so many years and wasted so much money and still didn't even personally get Trump? All this time you kept screaming the whole time wait until the NY investigation comes in! Ouch, lol. Sucks to be you.

$10K in underpayment of taxes per year? Wow, you guys flamed out on this one

Kewl…

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
I know there are Lawyers who specialize in tax, but what is a "tax accountant?"
Accountants are required to do everything.
I know quite a few accountants who only do taxes and some who only do business operations.
Many accountants specialize and won't comment on other types of accounting.

Neato! Which would bring me down to your level then. Does that comfort you to believe we are all as ignorant as you? Now i see why you won't read the thread.

The prosecutors made the claim. Poor todd doesn't understand it. Sounds like a todd problem. Good luck.

Democrats were desperate with this one considering how little came out of an investigation that took so many years and wasted so much money and still didn't even personally get Trump? All this time you kept screaming the whole time wait until the NY investigation comes in! Ouch, lol. Sucks to be you.

^^

Trump cultist excusing felonies, as expected

^^

And yet no one was ever charged before for underreporting benefits as income as a crime. It was at most a fine.

You're the cultist. Trump wasn't even charged, Biden Blower

Last edited:

^^

ProgBot cultists always assuming that anyone who disagrees with them belongs to a cult.

^^

ProgBot cultists always assuming that anyone who disagrees with them belongs to a cult.

Nicely put. That was his only argument, you're a cultist!

^^

Nicely put. That was his only argument, you're a cultist!
I better see my Primary Care Physician!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Kewl…

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
the US is lawsuit happy.

Bullshit. It is not normal to keep two sets of books. And yes, there are many companies that pay employee expenses. Of course those are deductible to the company, hell, salaries are deductible. But those paid expenses must be included in an employee's income reported to the IRS, except for a very few limited exceptions.

This violation is exceptional in the sheer brazenness of it. Two sets of books with one claiming the items as a business expense and not linking it to the employee compensation, and the other actually deducting it from the stated compensation package. It is a clear tax avoidance strategy, and yes, the IRS seeks criminal indictments for such behavior. They issued 1,3330 indictments in 2015, the majority of them for tax avoidance.

Two sets of books is still just the way you liars are calling it to make it sound bad.

Democrats are liars. You lie all the time. You lie about everything. Vulcans can't lie, you morons can't tell the truth
Or....we've actually read the indictment.

"These payments were not booked in the Trump Corporation’s general ledger as employee compensation, but were instead labeled and deducted as "rent expense" in the general ledger. However, for certain ‘years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg’s rent, utility, and garage expenses."

So the general ledger....and an internal spreadsheets. Two sets of books.

And again, the 'holiday entertainment'.

1625851356115.png

So the general ledger....and an internal spreadsheets. Again, the two sets of books.

Remember, you've never read the indictment. It hinders your capacity to speak intelligently on the topic.

^^

In fairness, you did mechanically ape whatever an online Occultist told you to think for a couple of months.

Your Ginger Messiah did have a very culty vibe.

^^

In fairness, you did mechanically ape whatever an online Occultist told you to think for a couple of months.

Your Ginger Messiah did have a very culty vibe.
You should read your posts that are consistently Orange Man Bad and TrumpBot.
You really are boring.
Try posting a fact once in a while.

The prosecutors made a claim about Ivanka's consulting fees?

Are you drunk again? Well, at least it's Friday.

Forum List

Back