The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

Neato! Which would bring me down to your level then. Does that comfort you to believe we are all as ignorant as you? Now i see why you won't read the thread.

You made the ignorant claim.....still no backup?
The prosecutors made the claim. Poor todd doesn't understand it. Sounds like a todd problem. Good luck.

Democrats were desperate with this one considering how little came out of an investigation that took so many years and wasted so much money and still didn't even personally get Trump? All this time you kept screaming the whole time wait until the NY investigation comes in! Ouch, lol. Sucks to be you.

$10K in underpayment of taxes per year? Wow, you guys flamed out on this one
^^

Trump cultist excusing felonies, as expected
ProgBot cultists always assuming that anyone who disagrees with them belongs to a cult.
In fairness, you did mechanically ape whatever an online Occultist told you to think for a couple of months.

Your Ginger Messiah did have a very culty vibe.
You should read your posts that are consistently Orange Man Bad and TrumpBot.
You really are boring.
Try posting a fact once in a while.

Or....actual citations of the indictment in question with specific quotes regarding the two sets of books.

"These payments were not booked in the Trump Corporation’s general ledger as employee compensation, but were instead labeled and deducted as "rent expense" in the general ledger. However, for certain ‘years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg’s rent, utility, and garage expenses."

So the general ledger....and an internal spreadsheets. Two sets of books.

And again, the 'holiday entertainment'.
1625851356115.png

So the general ledger....and an internal spreadsheets. Again, the two sets of books.

But you keep babbling about 'orange man bad'. I'll keep quoting the actual indictment, citing the actual evidence.

Deal?

You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
Bullshit. It is not normal to keep two sets of books. And yes, there are many companies that pay employee expenses. Of course those are deductible to the company, hell, salaries are deductible. But those paid expenses must be included in an employee's income reported to the IRS, except for a very few limited exceptions.

This violation is exceptional in the sheer brazenness of it. Two sets of books with one claiming the items as a business expense and not linking it to the employee compensation, and the other actually deducting it from the stated compensation package. It is a clear tax avoidance strategy, and yes, the IRS seeks criminal indictments for such behavior. They issued 1,3330 indictments in 2015, the majority of them for tax avoidance.

Two sets of books is still just the way you liars are calling it to make it sound bad.

Democrats are liars. You lie all the time. You lie about everything. Vulcans can't lie, you morons can't tell the truth
Or....we've actually read the indictment.

"These payments were not booked in the Trump Corporation’s general ledger as employee compensation, but were instead labeled and deducted as "rent expense" in the general ledger. However, for certain ‘years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg’s rent, utility, and garage expenses."

View attachment 510695

So the general ledger....and an internal spreadsheets. Again, the two sets of books.

Remember, you've never read the indictment. It hinders your capacity to speak intelligently on the topic.

Again, the G/L is FINANCIAL accounting. That is not MANAGEMENT accounting. You don't put things that you paid in lieu of something else in a tax document. You only put what you paid in it.

You are specifically using the term "two sets of books" to imply something that isn't true. It's one of the many way Democrats lie, lie, lie and lie.

But you just keep crowing that after years and millions in investigations and you morons saying you just wait until NY comes out, you just wait! this is all you got.

And you got $10K a year in underpaid taxes, you got a criminal charge for something that in the past was a fine, and you still didn't get Trump.

You're just desperately spinning at this point

Neato! Which would bring me down to your level then. Does that comfort you to believe we are all as ignorant as you? Now i see why you won't read the thread.

The prosecutors made the claim. Poor todd doesn't understand it. Sounds like a todd problem. Good luck.

Democrats were desperate with this one considering how little came out of an investigation that took so many years and wasted so much money and still didn't even personally get Trump? All this time you kept screaming the whole time wait until the NY investigation comes in! Ouch, lol. Sucks to be you.

^^

ProgBot cultists always assuming that anyone who disagrees with them belongs to a cult.
In fairness, you did mechanically ape whatever an online Occultist told you to think for a couple of months.

You really are boring.

You have to forgive skylar, he's having a really bad week. After you just wait, you just wait, this is all he got. He's still trying to deal with it, LOL. He's a total tool

^^

You really are boring.

Or....actual citations of the indictment in question with specific quotes regarding the two sets of books.

1625851356115.png

But you keep babbling about 'orange man bad'. I'll keep quoting the actual indictment, citing the actual evidence.

Deal?

Considering that in literally every other case in US history this was a fine, how much do you think Trump will get when he sues for malicious prosecution?

I'm just laughing at you for all these years you just wait, you just wait! You said it over and over, Trump got off?, New York! You just wait!

We all waited, and you didn't even get a firecracker, just a water balloon, LOL

Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
Bullshit. It is not normal to keep two sets of books. And yes, there are many companies that pay employee expenses. Of course those are deductible to the company, hell, salaries are deductible. But those paid expenses must be included in an employee's income reported to the IRS, except for a very few limited exceptions.

This violation is exceptional in the sheer brazenness of it. Two sets of books with one claiming the items as a business expense and not linking it to the employee compensation, and the other actually deducting it from the stated compensation package. It is a clear tax avoidance strategy, and yes, the IRS seeks criminal indictments for such behavior. They issued 1,3330 indictments in 2015, the majority of them for tax avoidance.

Two sets of books is still just the way you liars are calling it to make it sound bad.

Democrats are liars. You lie all the time. You lie about everything. Vulcans can't lie, you morons can't tell the truth

View attachment 510695

Remember, you've never read the indictment. It hinders your capacity to speak intelligently on the topic.

Again, the G/L is FINANCIAL accounting. That is not MANAGEMENT accounting. You don't put things that you paid in lieu of something else in a tax document. You only put what you paid in it.

So you're admitting now that there were two sets of books that said different things. The general ledger and a second internal spreadsheet.

Well that was easy.

And Weisselman didn't declare the compensation in question in his W-2s. Not the tuition, not the lease on his wife's car, not the rent on the apartment, not the expenses.

With the general ledger and their internal spreadsheets giving different classification for the same payments. One taxable, one not.

Again, you still refuse to read the indictment. And your ignorance of what you're discussing is why you continue to fail

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?
I read the entire indictment.
If what it says proves to be factual and the law so requires recompense then I am fully in favor of a lawful judgement.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Toddsterpatriot poor Todd. So ignorant and frustrated all the time. Maybe someday he will discover the causal relationship there.

Todd's tantrum is about comparing Ivanka's compensation to Weisselberg's. He doesn't understand the comparison or why prosecutors take issue with it. Todd thinks this is someone's problem besides Todd's.

View attachment 510695

So you're admitting now that there were two sets of books that said different things. The general ledger and a second internal spreadsheet.

Well that was easy.

And Weisselman didn't declare the compensation in question in his W-2s. Not the tuition, not the lease on his wife's car, not the rent on the apartment, not the expenses.

With the general ledger and their internal spreadsheets giving different classification for the same payments. One taxable, one not.

Again, you still refuse to read the indictment. And your ignorance of what you're discussing is why you continue to fail
So you are admitting I'm right that your business experience is totally zero.

Again EVERY COMPANY IN AMERICA has management and financial accounting records. They are not two sets of books, they are two views of the same data.

The term "two sets of books" is what Democrats are doing to lie about it. Democrats lie, lie, lie and lie. That's what you are doing now. Like when you lied that Trump ordered them to go into the Capital then ran away and hid when I asked for the actual quote where he did that. You lie, you're a Democrat, it's what you do. You make Trump look like a Vulcan you lie so much.

No one in corporate America has ever referred to management and financial accounting as "two sets of books" ever

Kewl…

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
the US is lawsuit happy.

View attachment 510695

Well that was easy.

Businesses have “multiple books” until the accountants and lawyers decide the best way to go.

• Thanks

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?
If what it says proves to be factual and the law so requires recompense then I am fully in favor of a lawful judgement.
Then you recognize that there were indeed two sets of books. The general ledger and an internal spreadsheets. And the classifications of payments in these two sets of books didn't match.

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?
Then you recognize that there were indeed two sets of books. The general ledger and an internal spreadsheets. And the classifications of payments in these two sets of books didn't match.
You are too stupid to engage in conversation.
Every business under the sun does the same thing and it’s legal.

• Thanks
Kewl…

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
the US is lawsuit happy.

View attachment 510695

Well that was easy.

Businesses have “multiple books” until the accountants and lawyers decide the best way to go.
Well, when one set says compensation was taxable and the other set says it wasn't.......and you don't pay taxes for a decade, you may have a problem.

And it won't be lawyers deciding the best way to go now.

It will be a jury

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?

Its legal to offer compensation to an employee.....and have them not pay taxes on that compensation? Its legal to misclassify compensation as 'holiday expenses' on your books?

You may want to inform the grand jury and the prosecutors in question. As they clearly don't know what you've figured out.

Perhaps you have a youtube link you can direct the professional prosecutors to so they will understand how the law works.

Kewl…

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
But only Rs bad.
the US is lawsuit happy.

View attachment 510695

Well that was easy.

Well, when one set says compensation was taxable and the other set says it wasn't.......and you don't pay taxes for a decade, you may have a problem.

And it won't be lawyers deciding the best way to go now.

It will be a jury
If the jury's conclusion is outside the realm of tax law, the judge will be forced to redirect the verdict or create cause for another trial.

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?

I agree. There are so many judgements in accounting. If you don't press then you are WAY overpaying taxes. It's a stupid system.

One question every business owner has with our accountant is how aggressive we want to be. I told my accountant that my standard is if worse case is back interest, then I want to take it. If it could be a fine then I don't. Back interest is what the IRS charges you when even they admit it's a judgement call. They charge fines they are saying you should have known better. My accountant agreed with that standard.

I do believe that Trump is more aggressive, he pushes into the fine territory. Paying the tuition is a you should have known better choice, definite fine territory. But it's the Trump rules. It's not about consistency, it's just get Trump at any cost.

In the past it has not been criminal prosecution EVER. This is the first time. And of course that happens with Trump. It's absurd

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?

Its legal to offer compensation to an employee.....and have them not pay taxes on that compensation? Its legal to misclassify compensation as 'holiday expenses' on your books?

You may want to inform the grand jury and the prosecutors in question. As they clearly don't know what you've figured out.

Perhaps you have a youtube link you can direct the professional prosecutors will understand how the law works.
Let's put it this way...how does Microsoft or Google declare an 15 year old PC that they may or may have used as a web server?
You think you know the arguments that will be presented in court.
The indictment has to be elaborated upon before a jury and the trial will take months.

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?

I agree. There are so many judgements in accounting. If you don't press then you are WAY overpaying taxes. It's a stupid system.

One question every business owner has with our accountant is how aggressive we want to be. I told my accountant that my standard is if worse case is back interest, then I want to take it. If it could be a fine then I don't. Back interest is what the IRS charges you when even they admit it's a judgement call. They charge fines they are saying you should have known better. My accountant agreed with that standard.

I do believe that Trump is more aggressive, he pushes into the fine territory. Paying the tuition is a you should have known better choice, definite fine territory. But it's the Trump rules. It's not about consistency, it's just get Trump at any cost.

In the past it has not been criminal prosecution EVER. This is the first time. And of course that happens with Trump. It's absurd
It has happened to me as an individual and I called Taxpayer Advocates and they helped me reduce the payment.

• Thanks

Perhaps you have a youtube link you can direct the professional prosecutors to so they will understand how the law works.

The law does not work this way:

Democrats - never mind, you're good

Republicans - set new precedents, like charging crimes where in every case in history it was maximum a fine..

I'd agree to the deal that they keep treating Republicans like they do but start applying the same standard to Democrats. But they just don't prosecute Democrats, they just don't. The double standard is the issue

^^

You really are boring.

1625851356115.png

Deal?

Perhaps you have a youtube link you can direct the professional prosecutors will understand how the law works.
Let's put it this way...how does Microsoft or Google declare an 15 year old PC that they may or may have used as a web server?
You think you know the arguments that will be presented in court.
The indictment has to be elaborated upon before a jury and the trial will take months.
Rent on a manhattan apartment, lease payments on a car, utilities on an apartment, tuition for a given school year.....these are fixed expenses in any given month with no question on valuation. If you pay $900 a month for a lexus, the payment is $900.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

The law does not work this way:

Democrats - never mind, you're good

Republicans - set new precedents, like charging crimes where in every case in history it was maximum a fine..

I'd agree to the deal that they keep treating Republicans like they do but start applying the same standard to Democrats. But they just don't prosecute Democrats, they just don't. The double standard is the issue
So you've moved from arguing that no law was broken.....to insisting that corrupt, criminal activity is justified by whataboutry.

Kaz, thy name is conservative.

Forum List

Back