The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

I don't think Trump Nation quite understands what is happening, here. Targeting Weisselberg first is a strategic move. Unpaid taxes on $1.7 million is small time, compared to the possible amounts involved in the bank and tax fraud related to the Trump Org properties.
We know what's going on here. Prosecutors in a blue state are going after Trump.

Oddball
Just to avoid further embarrassment for you about him being a crook and you support him.
You were all salivating at the thought of Hilary and Obama going to jail yet not a charged laid. All piss and wind.

Vance got an indictment a few months after getting the financial records. He did so after smacking Trump’s high priced lawyers around several times even at the Supreme Court.
nothing on trump. read the OP title. hmmmmmmmmm
Mob bosses are notoriously difficult to prosecute.

Where’s all the indictments of the people Trump said were criminals?
great question.

great question.
Yep. You don't have an answer do you?

I have an answer.

Because your allegations were bullshit.
Wow - did you know the FBI intentionally lies and withholds evidence? I'm shocked....

View attachment 510613

The Stasi FBI released thousands of pages of documents today on murdered DNC operative Seth Rich.

This was after they denied for years they had nothing on the case.

you mean those were fake impeachment attempts? I do agree with that
No. You said these guys were in control, even though half of them weren’t even in government.

Trump is supposed to be in control. You admitted he wasn’t.

If Ivanka paid taxes on her "consulation payments", how were taxes avoided?
Has been answered more than once in the thread.

And the answer was? LOL!
You tell us your answer. Or respond to the other answers we gave already. Gee, please Toddinskee, if you have the energy and the kindness.

You've already forgotten the fraud involved in paying someone as a consultant?
Oops, you changed lanes and forgot to make your point. Again.

You still don't know why an employer writing off consultant expenses
while the consultant claims those fees as income is fraudulent or avoids taxes.
Neato! Which would bring me down to your level then. Does that comfort you to believe we are all as ignorant as you? Now i see why you won't read the thread.

Oddball
Just to avoid further embarrassment for you about him being a crook and you support him.
You were all salivating at the thought of Hilary and Obama going to jail yet not a charged laid. All piss and wind.
So you're a mind reader now?....Reading my mind several years before you even showed up here?

Go piss up a rope, stinky sock puppet jackass.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.
Except expenses like $50,000 in private school tuition are NOT deductible. Not even close.

They didn't deduct it
Not arguing with you, but just asking. Didn't Trump Inc deduct all the "fringe benefits" from its taxable income?

I actually heard a discussion of at particular issue as an example of benefits that were not deducted by the business.

But asking me if "all" of it was deducted isn't my job to answer. It's the job of the accusers that he didn't.

Personally I didn't charge any costs to my business unless they were deductible. It gets too complicated to have the business pay expenses that are not deductible. So I just took it as pay and payed it from my personal account

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?
That's because they got caught after only a year or two, where they could defend their actions as a mistake.

This has gone on for over a decade, which put's it into RICO.

And yet Trump is audited every year and the IRS never identified this as an issue. Sure, Chief, sure.

$160K tax underpayment over a decade and a half is peanuts. Even to me, much less a billionaire like Trump. And you morons spent millions on that and didn't even get Trump.

But if a woman gets punched in the face on the street, you morons have eliminated bail

You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I know there are Lawyers who specialize in tax, but what is a "tax accountant?"
Accountants are required to do everything.

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?
That's because they got caught after only a year or two, where they could defend their actions as a mistake.

And yet Trump is audited every year and the IRS never identified this as an issue. Sure, Chief, sure.

$160K tax underpayment over a decade and a half is peanuts. Even to me, much less a billionaire like Trump. And you morons spent millions on that and didn't even get Trump.

But if a woman gets punched in the face on the street, you morons have eliminated bail

Anybody whose income and assets are as high as Trump will have every year audited.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yup. Plus the double books establish it was no mistake.

Continuing the lies calling a list "double books." In the five businesses I owned, I had endless spreadsheets of financial data. For many things, only the summary data went in my accounting system. To call that double books just demonstrates how you know NOTHING about business. You have no education in accounting, no experience in business, finance or management. You call your CD archive your portfolio, don't you?

You also:

1) Can't back up your lies that Trump said to actually go into the Capital with any actual quote from him

2) You won't condemn insurrectionist leftists attacking American cities all last summer including looting and burning, which the Capital invaders didn't do.

What's classic is when you massive liars call TRUMP a liar. You misquote him then call him a lie based on your lies.

Liars is what you are. Vulcans can't lie, you can't tell the truth

you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
we have guys who make salary on sales, get expenses, cars, there are several different business units. books kept as business units.

The same payments were listed one way for taxes....and another on the secret books.

Your company doesn't do that. If they did, they'd be fined or criminally charged.

You don't know that, you made that up.

You don't even know what "one way" means, do you? Putting your management data in a spreadsheet and your tax accounting data in your accounting system aren't two sets of data, they are two views of the same data. There has been no proof the data was different. You want to believe it, so to you it's true.

Again, in my five businesses I've owned, I had a lot of detailed information in spreadsheets. You are a complete business neophyte and would call that "double books." But it was the same information. I just had more detail in my spreadsheets. Spreadsheets are easier to slice and dice and write ad hock reports. My accounting system had all the data my accountant needed to do taxes.

It would make zero sense to put a list of things you are paying in lieu of salary in your accounting system. If you had ANY business experience you'd know that.

Your business experience is obviously asking customers if they want fries with that

Forum List

Back