The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

The two oldest trump boys admitted guilt when they made the statement everyone dodges taxes and it's not a big deal.

It is a big deal. Especially to the amount they didn't pay.

It's disgusting to see people who have the money to pay taxes but go out of their way and commit crimes to not pay their share in taxes.

I hope all those involved are hit with HUGE fines and put in prison.

Do you minimize your tax bill?

The two oldest trump boys admitted guilt when they made the statement everyone dodges taxes and it's not a big deal.

It's disgusting to see people who have the money to pay taxes but go out of their way and commit crimes to not pay their share in taxes.

Do you minimize your tax bill?
he wont answer,, dems lead the way when it comes to tax evasion,,,

The Trump crime organization – the Trumps’ contempt for the law comes as no surprise.

The Trump crime organization – the Trumps’ contempt for the law comes as no surprise.
your premise is a lie,,

Everybody tries to avoid taxes. Criminal tax evasion is not the same thing. The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion can amount to "upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution." 26 U.S. Code § 7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax
26 U.S. Code § 7201 - Attempt to evade or defeat tax

The rich dodge taxes all the time and if it is done legally, then it is on us, the American people, for allowing it.

The democrats are squirming over this round of political posturing. They haven't squealed so much since deep sea divers jumped into Roger Stone's pool.

Everybody tries to avoid taxes. Criminal tax evasion is not the same thing. The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion can amount to "upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution." 26 U.S. Code § 7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax

I support both,,

They told the truth.

Yet they claim to love America and to be the most patriotic.

If that was true, they would have no problem with paying taxes.

Those who honestly love America and are patriotic pay taxes and don't do everything in their power to not pay taxes or their share of taxes.

Those who love our nation pay their share of taxes.

Those who honestly love America and are patriotic pay taxes and don't do everything in their power to not pay taxes or their share of taxes.

What a pile of bullshit.

thats your opinion,, we all know dems are using our money against us, so not giving them money saves lives and freedom,,

trump didn't incorporate so the trump organization isn't a corporation.

Not everyone tries to avoid taxes. I pay my share. I don't have a team of accountants who search for and use every loophole to not pay my share of taxes.

I know other people like me too. We love our nation.

If you love America you don't do what the trumps and so many other rich people do to avoid paying their share of taxes.

Forum List

Back