The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

Gov. Cuomo stands accused of sexual abuse. His executive order during the Covid epidemic might be evidence enough to indict him of 10,000 cases of negligent homicide but the NY "judicial system" focuses on Trump. How is that possible in the 21st century?
Cuomo is a high level democrat. Therefore he is above the rule of law.

Trump is a political outsider who threatened to drain the Swamp. Trump, his family and everybody in his administration and his company are fair game for prosecution and also persecution.

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
Nothingburger is a gross understatement.

Should be summarily tossed the minute it comes before a judge.
I underpaid my income taxes one year by mistake. The IRS sent me a letter. The DA did not arrest me. There is all the proof you need. Why did they wait 15 years to notify Trump???? The whole thing smells.
Tax evasion is when you knowingly engage in fraudulent activities in order to avoid taxes. Making a mistake is a common occurrence but the things the Trump organization did cannot be portrayed as anything other than willful, knowing tax fraud.
Horseshit.

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
Who runs RICO prosecutions in New York?

"That suggests there will be other charges that will have much tougher penalties.

"And I think the record is increasingly showing that something I’ve been saying for about a year is going to happen, that eventually there will be an indictment for New York state racketeering enterprise.

"The state has a RICO law, like the federal government. It requires showing three felonies.

"This indictment shows numerous felonies.

"And it would allow prosecutors to have a judge appoint a receiver to take control of the Trump Organization as a criminal enterprise."

RICO requires a conspiracy of many people

Many people knew of this scam. See, here is the problem. The Trump organization had internal spreadsheets that considered the rent on the apartment, the payment of utility bills, tuition to a private school for Weisselberg's kids, lease on two Mercedes, carpet for his apartment in Florida, cash at Christmas distributed by writing a check to another person who then cashed it and gave Weisselberg the money, and many other expenses as Weisselberg's compensation. But they didn't report it as such to the IRS. STUPID

I haven't seen that claim anywhere. Post a link.

They were pushing the envelope, and they might be able to mount a defense, except for their own internal documentation that pretty much verifies it was all a damn scam. Leaving a paper trail is pure amateur.
I doubt it says what you claim.

You twats have been whining about his tax forms, for 6 years.
NY state just got the federal tax documents in February.
They didn't need them? Weird.
What do you mean didn't need them. 4 months after getting them, and people have been indicted.

What do you mean didn't need them.

View attachment 508262

DURR.......
Look, I am going to help you out here first. Getting a 1099 and a W2 from a company is no problem. In fact, in this circumstance I can see the justification. The only time it would be a problem is when it applies to a non-exempt employee.

But come on, if you had bothered to read the indictment you would not have been wailing about the IRS having the tax return, or why they didn't discover the problem. Yes, the Trump organization wrote the expenses off, as a business expense and not as employee compensation. The CPA in the thread should confirm, but that would allow the Trump corporation to avoid the Medicare tax. The Social Security tax would not apply since the cap had already been surpassed. It would also have an impact on retirement benefits for all employees. For the beneficiary, it means avoiding federal, state, and in this case, city taxes.
It's run by one of the few jurisdictions that has ever successfully prosecuted white collar crime.
Rudy Guilliani did that. Thanks for pointing that out. Great lawyer that Rudy.
He used to have a great reputation but now look at him. Would you sacrifice your professional reputation for Trump like so many others have?
Rudy has sacrificed nothing. Why can't you get that through your head? The action against Trump associates by the New York State isn't being done by the IRS or any governing body but by POLITICIANS, because the witch hunt IS PURELY POLITICAL.

It's just the same continuation of the lefts attacks since 2016:
  1. Smear Trump in the media with every conceivable lie and false attack.
  2. Lay accusations and charges on him you know won't stick in the long run.
  3. Keep trying to drain Trump of money costing him as much as possible in legal costs.
  4. Long after the public has lost interest after having dragged Trump's family through the mud with bogus accusations, drop the charges as necessary having kept Trump's name on the front page while BSing the public on talk shows and in news until you think enough damage has been done to Trump's reelection chances.
  5. Assemble an army of leftwing organizations to bolster, legally and illegally, his opponent, giving him every advantage humanly possible over Trump.
  6. When Trump loses the election, declare it the most fair and honest election in history pushing to move on before anyone can give anything a second look.
How difficult is it to view this indictment from a legal perspective. Throw the politics away, pull your head out of your ass long enough to take an unbiased, and educated, look at the indictment. Throw out all this horseshit about political motivations, the paranoid out to get you mentality, the "oh Trump is so abused" bullshit and actually read the flippin indictment. I mean it kills me, all the Trumpbots in this thread that have not even read the damn indictment.

I have said it before and I will say it again. This whole fiasco is some fawked up shit. Give an employee a check, tell him to cash it, and then give the money to the boss. Oh hell no, that shit don't float. I mean how the hell can someone support this asshole? I mean if a Black Live Matter leader created a charity, then took the money collected and purchased a self portrait, you flippin assholes would be off the chain. But Trump does it and he is a "victim" when he is called out on it.

How do you admire, hell worship is probably more appropriate, a person that consistently tries to beat the system. I mean this SOB went years without paying a dime in federal taxes, and yet he has no problem sucking as much off the federal government as he possibly can. Where I come from, that makes him about the biggest piece of shit that has ever walked the earth. He don't give jackshit, he takes everything he can. Stiffing contractors, damn, I have more respect for the dudes holding a sign at a busy intersection.

Trump's biggest problem, no body has kicked his damn ass. Good thing he wasn't born in the South. Because I got to be honest, he ever gets within arms length of my ass the Secret Service is going to have a damn crisis. You yankee shits are so scared of his damn wealth you are afraid to call him out for the piece of shit that he is. Us hillbillys don't give a damn.

The IRS had what the Trump organization sent them.

And then New York State got them from the IRS.
It was in all the papers.

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

How can you write off compensation that you don't report as compensation?
Take your time.
Good god, don't waste my time if you haven't bother to read the indictment. The Trump Organization did not report the compensation as compensation. Nor did they report it to the IRS. From the indictment

At all relevant times , the payments of Weisselberg's rent, utility, and garage expenses constituted employee compensation and taxable income to Weisselberg. These payments were not booked inthe Trump Corporation's general ledger as employee compensation , but were insteadlabeledand deducted as “rent expense ” in the general ledger. However, for certain years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg's rent,utility, and garage expenses. Simultaneously , the Trump Organization reduced the amount of direct compensation that Weisselberg received in the form ofchecks or direct deposits to account for the indirect compensation that he received inthe form ofpayments ofrent,utility bills, and garageexpenses. Theindirectcompensationwas notincludedon Weisselberg'sW -2 forms or otherwise reported to federal, , or local tax authorities, and no income taxes were withheld by the corporatedefendantsin connectionwiththe indirect compensation

I mean what the hell, you think this investigation is based on tax forms? They need a fawking warrant to get tax forms? Come on man. Maybe you aren't smart enough to use google, the link to the indictment is there. But you are quickly sinking to troll status.
Why am I under the impression that neither one of us has a CPA.
I am a CPA
Are you jumping to conclusions?

Nothingburger is a gross understatement.

Should be summarily tossed the minute it comes before a judge.
I underpaid my income taxes one year by mistake. The IRS sent me a letter. The DA did not arrest me. There is all the proof you need. Why did they wait 15 years to notify Trump???? The whole thing smells.
Tax evasion is when you knowingly engage in fraudulent activities in order to avoid taxes. Making a mistake is a common occurrence but the things the Trump organization did cannot be portrayed as anything other than willful, knowing tax fraud.
Horseshit.
Clown, The Trump Organization paid the tuition of Weaselburg's grandchildren. Explain how that is a legitimate business expense.

Go ahead. Let's have it.

"That suggests there will be other charges that will have much tougher penalties.

"And I think the record is increasingly showing that something I’ve been saying for about a year is going to happen, that eventually there will be an indictment for New York state racketeering enterprise.

"The state has a RICO law, like the federal government. It requires showing three felonies.

"And it would allow prosecutors to have a judge appoint a receiver to take control of the Trump Organization as a criminal enterprise."

Many people knew of this scam. See, here is the problem. The Trump organization had internal spreadsheets that considered the rent on the apartment, the payment of utility bills, tuition to a private school for Weisselberg's kids, lease on two Mercedes, carpet for his apartment in Florida, cash at Christmas distributed by writing a check to another person who then cashed it and gave Weisselberg the money, and many other expenses as Weisselberg's compensation. But they didn't report it as such to the IRS. STUPID

They were pushing the envelope, and they might be able to mount a defense, except for their own internal documentation that pretty much verifies it was all a damn scam. Leaving a paper trail is pure amateur.

For five years Trump claimed he was under an audit of his taxes. I'm beginning to wonder if that was all an excuse.

Why are his taxes any of your business?

He paid Ivanka 2 million a year as an executive for Trump org, but Also paid her another 2 million as a consultant....you can't be both.....

You can't? Why not?
Consultants are contractors. It's like paying yourself and writing it off as an expense.

Consultants are contractors. It's like paying yourself and writing it off as an expense.

The consultant pays taxes on their income, so what's the issue?
Apparently it's a tax dodge otherwise I cannot see the utility of doing it in the first place.
Once again you prove yourself an idiot!

Heard it on the news and it also makes sense....

Why do you feel it makes sense?
It would not always be wrong....like if the employee of an accounting firm was paid as a consultant for painting the building, after hours...

But my understanding of what was known so far, is that Ivanka, an employee and PART OWNER of the company, is paying herself extra money as a consultant for new a hotel they acquired, that she was already working on as an employee and PART of her job duties.

My understanding is the IRS will flag a tax return if a person has a w2 and a 1099 from the same corporation....and give it much more scrutiny....

I'm uncertain on why it would even be done by Trump org for Ivanka.... What was in it, for Trump or Ivanka? Allegedly, that is being looked at, closely.
WTF does the IRS have to do with this? This is New York, not the federal government.

WTF does the IRS have to do with it? He is being targeted by NY, not the feds.

So go ahead and try it. I’ll be happy to laugh at you some more.
file-20171101-19876-1ti4kn9.jpg

"Compared with conspiracy or other charges prosecutors could pursue, racketeering charges carry much longer sentences and larger financial penalties.

"'A five-year issue would become a 20-year issue...'

"Also, instead of having to pay a (relatively) small fine, he said, the convicted person must forfeit assets and profits they gained because of their criminal activity, based on the value of the illegal transactions."

Trump 'acts like a mafioso': Why NY's AG may treat the Trump Organization like a mob racket in its criminal inquiry, according to legal experts

Looks like the Daughter business has consequences. Who would have the authority in that organisation to sanction these crooked payments?

When she gets out she can relaunch herself as a prison reformer.

She had best showed the income on her tax return.

and as an Independent Contractor in the consulting business.

But daddy talks to the daughter, I'm sure they covered their ars..

Last edited:

Looks like the Daughter business has consequences. Who would have the authority in that organisation to sanction these crooked payments?

When she gets out she can relaunch herself as a prison reformer.
The Trump crime organization.

Forum List

Back