The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

Somewhere Trump and his army of lawyers and CPA's are laughing at Dems. :auiqs.jpg:
Of course they are laughing. The Donald is so far under their skin they can't see or think straight.

You don't prosecute crap like this, especially anything to do with real estate. If real estate is involved it is
almost impossible to get a conviction. For every "expert" relator you put on the stand to say the property is
undervalued, the opposition will put an expert CPA on the stand to say it is overvalued.

They spent 3 years investigating the Trump Organization and this is all they came up with?

Trump is mocking his groupies.. He's playing a huge joke on you all.
And you're intelligent because you support a broken down old Clone.

Trump read the lyrics from the snake again in Ohio.. He's ridiculing you dupes.

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
Nothingburger is a gross understatement.

Should be summarily tossed the minute it comes before a judge.
I underpaid my income taxes one year by mistake. The IRS sent me a letter. The DA did not arrest me. There is all the proof you need. Why did they wait 15 years to notify Trump???? The whole thing smells.
Tax evasion is when you knowingly engage in fraudulent activities in order to avoid taxes. Making a mistake is a common occurrence but the things the Trump organization did cannot be portrayed as anything other than willful, knowing tax fraud.
You are right. The problem is that they need to prove it. That is why, usually, they will treat it as a mistake first.

P.S. I do my own taxes, and I did make mistakes.

The IRS had what the Trump organization sent them.

And then New York State got them from the IRS.
It was in all the papers.

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

How can you write off compensation that you don't report as compensation?
Take your time.
They did claim the things as expenses or even perks for Allen Wieselberg.... So the tax savings to the Fed and State would be the same....for the Trump org.

They could have claimed they didn't know Allen Weisrlberg did not pay taxes on the perks, according to the law....

BUT they had a second set of books...that detailed they were paying for his grand kids tuition at an exclusive school, his apartment, his sons apartment, his Mercedes, and a bunch of other things, in lieu of his $900,000 a year salary...

A scheme for weisselberg to make more money by skipping paying taxes on the perks by not claiming them as income, and a way for Trump to give Allan W a raise, more money without having to increase his salary and use TRUMP org money to do it.'''but the Fed and State" paying him the extra money, by not collecting their income taxes on it.

Seems like the Trump org was complicit in the scheme.... DJT signed some of the checks...like for his grandkids tuition?

There is likely much more to come than this Weiselberg scheme.

He paid Ivanka 2 million a year as an executive for Trump org, but Also paid her another 2 million as a consultant....you can't be both..... Why did they do that? Why not just pay her 4 million a year? Something fishy going on there too...

Then there is a whole nuther topic of claiming his properties are valued at near nothing when filing taxes and other purposes, and worth a gazillion $ when trying to get a new loan for a new investment, that Michael Cohen discussed in the congressional hearings.

The grand jury to the Trump org, is in place for the next 4 to 5 months and has not been dismissed after this Weiselberg indictment.

You twats have been whining about his tax forms, for 6 years.
NY state just got the federal tax documents in February.
They didn't need them? Weird.
What do you mean didn't need them. 4 months after getting them, and people have been indicted.

What do you mean didn't need them.

1625273943046.png

DURR.......

Then there is a whole nuther topic of claiming his properties are valued at near nothing when filing taxes and other purposes,

If only local taxing authorities had people who could value properties for tax purposes.

They could call them assessors.........

He paid Ivanka 2 million a year as an executive for Trump org, but Also paid her another 2 million as a consultant....you can't be both.....

You can't? Why not?
Consultants are contractors. It's like paying yourself and writing it off as an expense.

Consultants are contractors. It's like paying yourself and writing it off as an expense.

The consultant pays taxes on their income, so what's the issue?

He paid Ivanka 2 million a year as an executive for Trump org, but Also paid her another 2 million as a consultant....you can't be both.....

You can't? Why not?

Apparently it's a tax dodge otherwise I cannot see the utility of doing it in the first place.

You can't? Why not?

Apparently it's a tax dodge otherwise I cannot see the utility of doing it in the first place.

She pays taxes on her income as an executive and her income as a contractor.
The corporation can write off both. No apparent dodge.

You can't? Why not?

If she claimed it as a consultant.... but I believe the money went in to the consulting firm she owned.

Legally she can't be paid as a consultant by the company she gets paid a salary at....

You can't? Why not?

As a contractor she would be able to write off a bunch of that income on expenses after having written it off as a corporate expense.

Forum List

Back