The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

It has been alleged that they claimed millions in personal expenses as business expenses. Things like rent, travel and tuition were written off.

Sounds horrible!
Why didn't the IRS notice?
Yeah, next time a city cop tries to give me a speeding ticket I am going to ask why the Highway Patrol didn't notice, see how that flies.

I realize you're a moron, but the IRS had these tax records for decades and didn't notice?
You're making less sense than usual.

Last edited:
You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
Who runs RICO prosecutions in New York?

"That suggests there will be other charges that will have much tougher penalties.

"And I think the record is increasingly showing that something I’ve been saying for about a year is going to happen, that eventually there will be an indictment for New York state racketeering enterprise.

"The state has a RICO law, like the federal government. It requires showing three felonies.

"This indictment shows numerous felonies.

"And it would allow prosecutors to have a judge appoint a receiver to take control of the Trump Organization as a criminal enterprise."

RICO requires a conspiracy of many people

Many people knew of this scam. See, here is the problem. The Trump organization had internal spreadsheets that considered the rent on the apartment, the payment of utility bills, tuition to a private school for Weisselberg's kids, lease on two Mercedes, carpet for his apartment in Florida, cash at Christmas distributed by writing a check to another person who then cashed it and gave Weisselberg the money, and many other expenses as Weisselberg's compensation. But they didn't report it as such to the IRS. STUPID

They were pushing the envelope, and they might be able to mount a defense, except for their own internal documentation that pretty much verifies it was all a damn scam. Leaving a paper trail is pure amateur.

For five years Trump claimed he was under an audit of his taxes. I'm beginning to wonder if that was all an excuse.

Gov. Cuomo stands accused of sexual abuse. His executive order during the Covid epidemic might be evidence enough to indict him of 10,000 cases of negligent homicide but the NY "judicial system" focuses on Trump. How is that possible in the 21st century?
Rich people (like Cuomo and Trump) are above many laws:

Andrew Cuomo - Wikipedia

"On February 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. attorney in Brooklyn announced they were investigating the incident.[213]

"On March 19, 2021 The F.B.I. reported that an investigation was underway on Governor Andrew Cuomo for improperly using the power of his office to shield nursing home executive political donors from Covid-19 lawsuits"

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
Nothingburger is a gross understatement.

Should be summarily tossed the minute it comes before a judge.
I underpaid my income taxes one year by mistake. The IRS sent me a letter. The DA did not arrest me. There is all the proof you need. Why did they wait 15 years to notify Trump???? The whole thing smells.

You made a mistake. Trump keeps two sets of books.

Somewhere Trump and his army of lawyers and CPA's are laughing at Dems. :auiqs.jpg:

The governor of NY is a proven liar and crook and so is the Mayor of New York. The state attorney general is actually trying to dissolve the NRA. The Democrats are lying crooks.
What do you get when no republican will prosecute a republican for anything and no democrat can prosecute a republican for fear of being accused of partisan politics? Why do you want your politicians to be above the law?

It has been alleged that they claimed millions in personal expenses as business expenses. Things like rent, travel and tuition were written off.

Sounds horrible!
Yeah, next time a city cop tries to give me a speeding ticket I am going to ask why the Highway Patrol didn't notice, see how that flies.

I realize you're a moron, but the IRS had these tax records for decades and didn't notice?
You're making less sense than usual.
Seriously? You believe that? The IRS had what the Trump organization sent them. I mean have you bothered to read the indictment? Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation? They got a crystal ball or something?

Look, I have admitted that the Trump organization can mount a defense. The apartment, they might be able to get it to fly. Although it is problematic that Weisselberg eventually listed it as his residence, and his kids went to school in the area. But the leases for the Mercedes, tuition for the private school for Weisselberg's kids, carpet for his apartment--that shit ain't going to fly.

And here is the really good one. You know, most companies hand out a Christmas bonus they just add it to your check. In Weisselberg's case the Trump organization stroked a check payable to a different employee, that employee then cashed the check, and handed the money to Weisselberg. That is some shady ass shit right there. Imagine being that employee, which if you think about it, that employee just might be where this investigation started, because I know I sure as hell wouldn't have laid back and took it. And how, in the name of all that is holy, could the IRS have known about that? And how stupid was the Trump organization, leaving a paper trail documenting all that shit. Like I said, pure amateurs.

Nothingburger is a gross understatement.

Should be summarily tossed the minute it comes before a judge.
I underpaid my income taxes one year by mistake. The IRS sent me a letter. The DA did not arrest me. There is all the proof you need. Why did they wait 15 years to notify Trump???? The whole thing smells.

You made a mistake. Trump keeps two sets of books.
Yep, two sets of books. Anyone with any damn sense knows you don't keep two sets of books. And if you are dumb enough to keep two sets, be smart enough to have the second set locked away somewhere and encrypted to high hell. This has Trump written all over it. His desire to be controlling "trumped" common damn sense.

The IRS had what the Trump organization sent them.

And then New York State got them from the IRS.
It was in all the papers.

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

How can you write off compensation that you don't report as compensation?
Take your time.

Somewhere Trump and his army of lawyers and CPA's are laughing at Dems. :auiqs.jpg:
Of course they are laughing. The Donald is so far under their skin they can't see or think straight.

You don't prosecute crap like this, especially anything to do with real estate. If real estate is involved it is
almost impossible to get a conviction. For every "expert" relator you put on the stand to say the property is
undervalued, the opposition will put an expert CPA on the stand to say it is overvalued.

They spent 3 years investigating the Trump Organization and this is all they came up with?

Of course they are laughing. The Donald is so far under their skin they can't see or think straight.

You don't prosecute crap like this, especially anything to do with real estate. If real estate is involved it is
almost impossible to get a conviction. For every "expert" relator you put on the stand to say the property is
undervalued, the opposition will put an expert CPA on the stand to say it is overvalued.

They spent 3 years investigating the Trump Organization and this is all they came up with?

Trump is mocking his groupies.. He's playing a huge joke on you all.

Trump is mocking his groupies.. He's playing a huge joke on you all.
And you're intelligent because you support a broken down old Clone.

Who runs RICO prosecutions in New York?

"That suggests there will be other charges that will have much tougher penalties.

"And I think the record is increasingly showing that something I’ve been saying for about a year is going to happen, that eventually there will be an indictment for New York state racketeering enterprise.

"The state has a RICO law, like the federal government. It requires showing three felonies.

"This indictment shows numerous felonies.

"And it would allow prosecutors to have a judge appoint a receiver to take control of the Trump Organization as a criminal enterprise."

Let Vance try RICO charges. He’ll get laughed at harder than usual as the judge throws him out on his ass.

Sounds horrible!
It was hidden by the Trump org in their federal and state taxes....that's what showed their criminal intent, because their ledgers and spreadsheets that the State acquired via subpoena shows the tax evasion schemes, with the trump org even spelling it out. These crimes were evidence-based crimes, There is no guessing involved...there is a paper trail and other TRUMP employees involved...their comptroller and Ivanka also got some explaining to do....

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

Take your time.
Good god, don't waste my time if you haven't bother to read the indictment. The Trump Organization did not report the compensation as compensation. Nor did they report it to the IRS. From the indictment

At all relevant times , the payments of Weisselberg's rent, utility, and garage expenses constituted employee compensation and taxable income to Weisselberg. These payments were not booked inthe Trump Corporation's general ledger as employee compensation , but were insteadlabeledand deducted as “rent expense ” in the general ledger. However, for certain years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg's rent,utility, and garage expenses. Simultaneously , the Trump Organization reduced the amount of direct compensation that Weisselberg received in the form ofchecks or direct deposits to account for the indirect compensation that he received inthe form ofpayments ofrent,utility bills, and garageexpenses. Theindirectcompensationwas notincludedon Weisselberg'sW -2 forms or otherwise reported to federal, , or local tax authorities, and no income taxes were withheld by the corporatedefendantsin connectionwiththe indirect compensation

I mean what the hell, you think this investigation is based on tax forms? They need a fawking warrant to get tax forms? Come on man. Maybe you aren't smart enough to use google, the link to the indictment is there. But you are quickly sinking to troll status.

Why do you think Trump fought so hard (two trips to the USSC) to keep his taxes out of the hands of investigators.

The IRS aren't prosecutors, they're accountants, who only look at returns based on the facts in front of them. They don't dispute any valuations within a ballpark range.

One of the few times the IRS disputed the value of a deduction was when Richard Nixon tried to deduct $500,000 for his pre-presidential papers, but didn't meet the deadline for deeding them to the national archives under the 1969 Tax Reform Act.

Take your time.
Good god, don't waste my time if you haven't bother to read the indictment. The Trump Organization did not report the compensation as compensation. Nor did they report it to the IRS. From the indictment

At all relevant times , the payments of Weisselberg's rent, utility, and garage expenses constituted employee compensation and taxable income to Weisselberg. These payments were not booked inthe Trump Corporation's general ledger as employee compensation , but were insteadlabeledand deducted as “rent expense ” in the general ledger. However, for certain years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg's rent,utility, and garage expenses. Simultaneously , the Trump Organization reduced the amount of direct compensation that Weisselberg received in the form ofchecks or direct deposits to account for the indirect compensation that he received inthe form ofpayments ofrent,utility bills, and garageexpenses. Theindirectcompensationwas notincludedon Weisselberg'sW -2 forms or otherwise reported to federal, , or local tax authorities, and no income taxes were withheld by the corporatedefendantsin connectionwiththe indirect compensation

I mean what the hell, you think this investigation is based on tax forms? They need a fawking warrant to get tax forms? Come on man. Maybe you aren't smart enough to use google, the link to the indictment is there. But you are quickly sinking to troll status.
Why am I under the impression that neither one of us has a CPA.

Forum List

Back