The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

It's very easy to say you love America.

It's very easy to wave a flag round.

It's very easy to sing a song with your hand over your heart.

None of that takes any effort at all.

When it comes to actually doing what's right for our nation, when it comes to actually following the constitution, yes taxes are required according to our constitution, when it comes to actually supporting our nation,

republicans will do everything they can to not support our nation.

Yet if this was happening to a democrat, these same republicans would be screaming bloody murder.

It's trump and republicans so the republicans on this board have absolutely no problem with the trumps committing crimes, violating our constitution and not paying their share in taxes.

The two oldest trump boys admitted guilt when they made the statement everyone dodges taxes and it's not a big deal.

It is a big deal. Especially to the amount they didn't pay.

It's disgusting to see people who have the money to pay taxes but go out of their way and commit crimes to not pay their share in taxes.

I hope all those involved are hit with HUGE fines and put in prison.

The Trump crime organization – the Trumps’ contempt for the law comes as no surprise.

Yet they claim to love America and to be the most patriotic.

If that was true, they would have no problem with paying taxes.

Those who honestly love America and are patriotic pay taxes and don't do everything in their power to not pay taxes or their share of taxes.
gated to pay?
Those who love our nation pay their share of taxes.
What is their fair share? What they are legally obligated to pay? Warren Buffet and Bill Gates dodge taxes as well by taking all their legal deduction, that is American, otherwise our Congress wouldn’t vote them all in.

When it comes to actually doing what's right for our nation, when it comes to actually following the constitution, yes taxes are required according to our constitution, when it comes to actually supporting our nation,

Yet if this was happening to a democrat, these same republicans would be screaming bloody murder.

It's trump and republicans so the republicans on this board have absolutely no problem with the trumps committing crimes, violating our constitution and not paying their share in taxes.
youre confusing the nation with the people,,

people keeping more of their own money helps the nation, while the government getting more of the peoples money hurts the nation,,

The two oldest trump boys admitted guilt when they made the statement everyone dodges taxes and it's not a big deal.

It's disgusting to see people who have the money to pay taxes but go out of their way and commit crimes to not pay their share in taxes.

Do you minimize your tax bill?
he wont answer,, dems lead the way when it comes to tax evasion,,,

Timmy Geithner, The Treasury Secretary under Obammy blamed his tax cheating on Turbo tax; when you did what he did you had to override Turbo Tax three times when it asked if you really want to do this.

Dana7360

Wow.. I guess they were raised to be cheats.

As you’ve probably heard by now, on Thursday, the Trump Organization and its longtime CFO, Allen Weisselberg, were indicted on 15 criminal charges, including conspiracy, grand larceny, and multiple counts of tax fraud and falsifying records.

Obviously, this is bad news for Donald Trump’s company, which former executives predict is finished; for Weisselberg, who faces more than a decade in prison if convicted on all charges; and for Trump, who may ultimately find himself personally charged and possibly behind bars. But according to his two adults sons who took over the day-to-day running of the family business in 2017?

None of this is a big deal and people dodge six to seven figures worth of taxes all the time.

Appearing on Fox News last evening, the ex-president’s namesake nodded in agreement as host Jesse Watters’s suggested that the amount of money Weisselberg is alleged to have hid from the IRS is basically pocket change.

“They’re alleging $100,000 a year in perks over 15 years. This is a $2 billion company, the Trump Organization, so we’re talking about pennies on the dollar, okay? Pennies on the dollar,” Watters declared. “So this is all they can find? This is all they can find?

After promising, what, illegal loans from Moscow? Illegal tax shelters? They promised us the world. So if this is all they can find, a Mercedes that wasn’t properly filed in a tax return? This is usually dealt with from my understanding, maybe a fine, maybe you just refile the tax. Never have they ever charged anybody criminally like this before.” To which Don Jr. responded, “Correct.”

continued

maybe if there werent so many people not paying any taxs, the rich that pay more than their fair share wouldnt try avoiding them when they can,,

its every americans responsibility to pay as little as possible,,, starve the beast and let it die,,
Which rich pay more than their fair share?

I hope everyone involved gets the same kind of punishment tax cheats like Al Sharpton got.

Everybody tries to avoid taxes. Criminal tax evasion is not the same thing. The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion can amount to "upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution." 26 U.S. Code § 7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax
26 U.S. Code § 7201 - Attempt to evade or defeat tax

trump didn't incorporate so the trump organization isn't a corporation.

Not everyone tries to avoid taxes. I pay my share. I don't have a team of accountants who search for and use every loophole to not pay my share of taxes.

I know other people like me too. We love our nation.

If you love America you don't do what the trumps and so many other rich people do to avoid paying their share of taxes.
Loopholes are legal, I don’t blame people for utilizing them. What isn’t legal is lying about the value of property or falsifying records.

maybe if there werent so many people not paying any taxs, the rich that pay more than their fair share wouldnt try avoiding them when they can,,

its every americans responsibility to pay as little as possible,,, starve the beast and let it die,,
Certainly not the ones bellyaching that they don't pay enough in taxes.

most of them,, more so sense half the population pay nothing in income tax and a portion of them get more than they paid in,,

anymore stupid questions you would like to ask me??

Everybody tries to avoid taxes. Criminal tax evasion is not the same thing. The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion can amount to "upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $100,000 ($500,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution." 26 U.S. Code § 7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax
26 U.S. Code § 7201 - Attempt to evade or defeat tax

trump didn't incorporate so the trump organization isn't a corporation.

Not everyone tries to avoid taxes. I pay my share. I don't have a team of accountants who search for and use every loophole to not pay my share of taxes.

I know other people like me too. We love our nation.

If you love America you don't do what the trumps and so many other rich people do to avoid paying their share of taxes.
Loopholes are legal, I don’t blame people for utilizing them. What isn’t legal is lying about the value of property.
everyone lies about the value of property,, the government taught us how,,

Ask all the Progs who spout and do not volunteer those taxes. Media and entertainers are pure frauds. Politicians who have become filthy rich are purely evil.

Define fair share.

So those who have not paid their taxes need to be tarred and feathered, or just Trump supporters?

The freaken head of the IRS did not pay his taxes, along with John Kerry and other notable democrats.

The hell you say!

All of a sudden democrats want law and order?

Last edited:

Every time they open their mouths, trump lawyers facepalm.

What total and complete bullshit. Aren’t you the one that said they should throw the book at Hunter Biden and his IRS investigation. Any amounts that Hunter didn’t pay taxes on would be chump change compared to the Trump boys.

You’ve complained bitterly that Hunter isn’t in jail and there is no evidence that he has committed a crime. The IRS has been investigating for over a year and so far, nothing. The Manhattan DA had Trump’s tax returns for less than two months and they have an entire case built.

Funny how you always want to give it a pass to anyone with Trump after their name regardless of what odious thing they do, but you’re still chanting “lock her up” when it comes to Hillary, who has never been charged with a crime or admitted to one.

What total and complete bullshit. Aren’t you the one that said they should throw the book at Hunter Biden and his IRS investigation. Any amounts that Hunter didn’t pay taxes on would be chump change compared to the Trump boys.

You’ve complained bitterly that Hunter isn’t in jail and there is no evidence that he has committed a crime. The IRS has been investigating for over a year and so far, nothing. The Manhattan DA had Trump’s tax returns for less than two months and they have an entire case built.

Funny how you always want to give it a pass to anyone with Trump after their name regardless of what odious thing they do, but you’re still chanting “lock her up” when it comes to Hillary, who has never been charged with a crime or admitted to one.
you got a link where I said that about hunter?? I didnt think so

what you will find is me saying what I said above many times,,,

now mind your own fucking business you lying skank,,,

Forum List

Back