The Texas Governor Is A Soy-Boy Cuck Attacking Freedom & Liberty

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

So down here in the great state of Texas; we get the word that the governor is ordering bars to close at noon...WTF? Who closes a bar at noon? All of the real alcoholics aren't even up yet.....

"Gov. Greg Abbott on Friday is shutting bars back down and scaling back restaurant capacity to 50% -- The moves, announced Friday morning, represent Abbott's most dramatic action yet in response to a surge in cases after he allowed businesses to reopen in the state."

He is starting to sound like a commie Stalinist authoritarian with this latest assault on the freedom and liberties of us Texans....I hope all of the bars refuse to close and stand up to this obvious government oppression....

I contacted him and told him it was wrong and that I would not vote for him again. Fat chance it'll do any good. If the goddam democrats don't destroy us he will.

I contacted him and told him it was wrong and that I would not vote for him again. Fat chance it'll do any good. If the goddam democrats don't destroy us he will.
Just have Dan Patrick run for governor instead -- he said he is willing to die for the economy....literally...

Of course we know all of that is bullshit -- but I am sure it sounds good tho right?

Forum List

Back