The Textbook Definition of Obstruction of Justice

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hmmmm.....as the old saying goes....to know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for.

And so it is in this case: Hillary Clinton's campaign ordered Loretta Lynch to end any investigation.

"Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

Yet, Lynch and Clinton are not behind bars.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others ..."

Hmmmm.....as the old saying goes....to know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for.

And so it is in this case: Hillary Clinton's campaign ordered Loretta Lynch to end any investigation.

"Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

Yet, Lynch and Clinton are not behind bars.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others ..."

Clinton had no legal authority to order Loretta Lynch to do anything. You idiot.

Those not watching Session's testimony under oath might want to review the spirit of what Obstruction of Justice is; only in a criminal trial does one need to adhere to the standard "Beyond a shadow of a doubt".

Anyone watching Sesson's testimony, and the leading questions of Republican Senators, should keep such a principle, i.e. Justice in mind.

Those not watching Session's testimony under oath might want to review the spirit of what Obstruction of Justice is; only in a criminal trial does one need to adhere to the standard "Beyond a shadow of a doubt".

Anyone watching Sesson's testimony, and the leading questions of Republican Senators, should keep such a principle, i.e. Justice in mind.

Outside of comic books and sit-coms, clearly you level of research, there is no such standard as "Beyond a shadow of a doubt".

I enjoy revealing you to be an imbecile....but, as usual, you beat me to it.

Last edited:

Outside of comic books and sit-coms, clearly you level of research, there is no such standard as "Beyond a shadow of a doubt".

My reference was in regard to the person I referenced, beyond a shadow of doubt is a colloquialism. And my point was clear to all but the most cavil of persons. I admit I didn't have you in mind, but thanks for once again proving how petty you are.

If you have a problem with what Clinton /Lynch did than you REALLY must be mad about what Trump said to Comey !!!

My reference was in regard to the person I referenced, beyond a shadow of doubt is a colloquialism. And my point was clear to all but the most cavil of persons. I admit I didn't have you in mind, but thanks for once again proving how petty you are.

You never miss an opportunity to put your foot in your mouth....it is amusing to those of us who have greater than a two-digit IQ.

" beyond a shadow of doubt " is an idiom.

You, an idiot.

See why it's amusing?
I didn't think you would.

The GOP establishment doesn't have the stones to call out either Obama or the Clintons on obstruction of justice. Has there ever been a more limp group than the current GOP leadership? Kittens are more terrifying.

"To know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for" is an old saying?

Only among the intelligent.....you wouldn't be familiar with it.

So clever......in your own mind.

Why don't you go ahead and show examples of the phrase being used somewhere?

Or just admit that it is not an "old saying" and you used a poor phrase? It isn't as though the phrase being known and used for a long time has any real bearing on the point of your OP.

"To know what the Left is doing, note what they blame the other side for" is an old saying?

Or just admit that it is not an "old saying" and you used a poor phrase? It isn't as though the phrase being known and used for a long time has any real bearing on the point of your OP.

I understand your desire....

I can do many things, but increase your intellect is not one of them.

Learn to live with your inadequacy.

The GOP establishment doesn't have the stones to call out either Obama or the Clintons on obstruction of justice. Has there ever been a more limp group than the current GOP leadership? Kittens are more terrifying.

Worse....it's a case of 'damning with faint praise.'

Trump....and the American people....have five enemies:
The Deep State Intell community
The Democrats
The Media
The Never-Trumpers

and
The establishment Republicans.

I understand your desire....

I can do many things, but increase your intellect is not one of them.

Learn to live with your inadequacy.

To paraphrase: No, you cannot provide any examples. ;)

Forum List

Back